Island of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that?" she whispered.

"Love it," he answered, kneading her globes. "You feel so good," he continued. "So...so..."

"I'm hot and wet," she said, nibbling his earlobe. He groaned and twisted under her, his hips pushing upwards. She shook as his shaft rubbed the bud of her clit. "You can say it, you know. My pussy is hot and wet for you. Hot and wet for my brother.

"And my tits want your mouth on them. And my ass loves the feel of your hands. And I can't wait until I can feel your cock inside me. It's not dirty talk, Connor. It's the language of love. Here. Kiss them," she said, cupping her breast in her hand, offering it to him. "I want this. All of this. All of you. For tonight and for the rest of my life."

To her everlasting happiness, he did. He took her breasts in his hands, his eyes wide with wonder. Slowly, he raised his head, and when his tongue emerged to circle her aereolae, her heart sang with joy. Around and around, teasing her with tenderness, until she begged him to suck on her nipples. With a tiny smile of triumph, he did, and she closed her eyes and let her mind swim in a delightful haze of pleasure. His mouth pulled on them gently, his tongue flicking the engorged nubs, each caress sending another spike of pleasure into her loins.

She rocked on top of him, the skirt hiding their groins. Her nether-lips were wet and slippery. Dazedly, she realized that they would have to move eventually. We can do it on the couch later. But for the first time, I want a bed. A big bed.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she whispered. Rising, she took his hand and led him out of the living room, the movie still playing in the background.

"What...what do you want me to do?" Connor asked as she lay back on her bed. When she raised her brows at him, he made an abortive motion with one hand. "What do you like?"

"I like to fuck," she replied, smiling at his bug-eyed response. "Oh, come here," she said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him down to her.

"Listen to me, you dope," she said, as they faced each other across a few inches of cotton sheets. "After the first time, we can do all the foreplay your heart desires, if that's what it takes to fulfill your idea of what a man should do. You can eat me out, cause I love that. And you better believe I'm going to find out what that dick of yours tastes like. Cause I bet it's awesome. And we're going to do every position you can imagine, and maybe invent some new ones. But right now, I just want you inside me." Even as she spoke, her hand reached down, furiously rubbing.

"Can't you feel it, Connor? The need? I don't know what's going on, and I don't care. Since last night, all my doubts about sex and love have gone away. All I know is that I want to feel good." She laid her hand on his cheek. "And I know you're the one I want to do it.

"So fuck me."

He shook his head in wide-eyed wonder, his lips curling in his familiar, sardonic smile. "This has got to be the wildest dream I've ever had." In response to her promptings, he moved until he was hanging over her, braced on his forearms. Teasingly, he ran his cock up and down her lips, until his lovely rod was coated in her juices. "But if this is what you want...this is what you want, isn't it Brigid?" At her frantic nod, he continued. "If this is what you want, I'd be an idiot to say no." With a hitch of his hips, he began to enter her, and she clutched his shoulders. "Because I think my big sister is just about the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life. God!" his eyes flew wide open. "And you're the hottest, too. You feel..." He paused, obviously groping for words. "You're so hot and wet you feel like lava."

She snickered, even as sweat broke out on her brow. He felt so damn good inside her! "I am the mighty volcano goddess," she intoned majestically. "I demand a sacrifice. Your seed is payment.

"Now shut up and kiss me, puny mortal."

He grinned and followed her orders, his loving mouth covering hers. As he did, he began to ease in and out of her, his hot rod lovingly stroking her sheath. She wrapped her arms around him, her mind spinning joyfully.

"I love you so much, Brigid." She opened her eyes to find Connor looking down at her. Tears trembled on his lashes. "So much."

"I love you, too," she answered. She cradled his beloved face in her hands. "And I'll never let you go."

Still guiding his head, she arched up, her breasts lifting high. Taking the unspoken hint, he kissed her breasts again, switching from one taut nipple to the other. As he did, she kneaded her tits, her long fingers pushing her pleasure higher and higher. Whichever breast wasn't getting attention from her brother received plenty from her own hands, as she pinched and rolled her buds, each motion causing another bolt of pleasure to spike through her body to her aching cleft, the muscles of her canal grasping Connor's shaft, hugging it lovingly. Her heels dug into behind his buttocks, drawing him in deeper and deeper on every stroke.

All of Brigid's world closed in to the present; the past forgotten, the future ignored. Only the bed and the two figures on it mattered. Herself, and her brother, two creatures striving to bring as much joy to the other as possible. The only sounds were their murmurs of love; the only taste, that of each others' mouths and flesh; the only sight their entwined bodies; the only scent that of sweat and musk.

"Brigid," Connor whispered, "I'm getting close."

"Me, too."

"How close?"

"Real close."

"Good." Shifting, he rose above her, changing his angle. Her eyes flew wide in startlement as his pistoning rod drove into her, giving pleasure a new meaning as it brushed her clit on every stroke.

"Oh! Oh, sweet mother of us all, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Don't you like it?"

"No. I fucking love it. I...I...oh God Connor, I'm coming. Cominggg!!!" she squealed ecstatically, as her entire lower body shook in release. She closed her eyes, savoring the sensation, as her brother's body slowed, then stilled above her.

Her eyes popped open. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Waiting."

"For what?"

He blushed. "Most of the women I've been with...they got real sensitive after they...they..."

"After they come? Well, I'm not one of those, thank heaven." She canted her hips upward in lewd invitation. "Come on and start fucking me again. For a second there I thought there was something wrong with me."

"No," he shook his head. "Never that. You're perfect."

"Mmmm." Her lips curved. "You say the sweetest things. Remind me not to kick you off the island."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Come on," she urged as he began to thrust again. Now that she had achieved her own climax, she needed to see Connor come. "Do it, baby. Fill me up with your come. Shoot me full of it. I want to feel you when you blow inside of me."

She drove her hips upward, meeting every stroke with one of her own. Unbidden, her channel grasped his staff, her hidden walls caressing him lovingly.

She saw the change on his face. It became rapt, suffused with wonder, and she felt the pulsing shock as he emptied himself into her, his wonderful body delivering a mighty load of love in a fiery rain.

*****

"Whoa."

"Is that all you can say? Whoa?"

"Big whoa."

She giggled and punched his shoulder. "Now I can see why you weren't an English major. You got no poetry in your soul."

"The soul is an outmoded myth, and religious belief is for superstitious fools."

She drew back slightly. "Do you really believe that?"

"No."

"Good." She lay back down, her head pillowed o his shoulder. Below, their limbs were happily, if stickily, entwined. She pulled his head up to kiss him, her teeth nibbling at his lower lip. "So, what next?"

"To be honest, I don't really want to think about 'next.' I'm perfectly happy with now," her brother murmured sleepily. He reached down with one hand and pulled up the sheet and light blanket, which they had kicked to the floor. "Are you all right with me sleeping here tonight?"

"If you try to leave, I'm afraid the mighty volcano goddess would be forced to kill you," she said sweetly. As Connor pulled the sheet and blanket up over them, she reached out an arm and turned off the light. Soon, all that could be heard was the soft sound of his breath and the gentle sighing of the surf as it came in through the window. As Brigid drifted off to sleep, it almost sounded like laughter.

*****

As Brigid slept, she dreamed...

"It takes Three, you know," Mahuika told her, as they sat together on the beach. The Goddess of Fire and Lava had startlingly red skin, coal-black eyes, and hair that was living flame. Despite her appearance, which brought to mind stories of demons from the pits of hell, Brigid felt no fear. Instead, she felt the love the goddess bore for her, and for all of her children."I can raise islands up from the depths of the earth, but they are sterile without Tanirongo's gift of fertility. And he can do nothing without someplace to plant His seed. And both of Us are dependent on the rainfall Faumea brings with Her winds. My islands would remain bare rock, and His seed would wither and die."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you need to remember. It takes three.

"It takes three..."

*****

Connor drifted slowly awake, becoming dimly aware that someone was kissing his bare thighs. He shifted sleepily, not even bothering to open his eyes. After their short nap the previous night, he and Brigid had made love twice more before falling asleep in the early hours of the morning. He had laid between her creamy thighs, tonguing her to climax after shuddering climax, until she demanded that he fuck her again. It seemed now that she was determined to return the favor.

He smiled dreamily, becoming aware of what promised to be a truly extraordinary day. A warm breeze stroked his cheek, and he could hear birdsong over the ever-present sighs of the ocean. As he spread his thighs wider, welcoming his lover, his sister, he made a happy murmuring sound deep in his throat.

And Brigid, it seemed, was pretty damn good at sucking cock.. At least, at sucking his cock. Her tongue swept up and down his aching shaft, then swirled around the swollen head. Helplessly, he pushed his hips upward, groaning as she took his entire length into her mouth.

"Oh, Brigid, that's wonderful," he sighed, reaching down. His groping hand was grasped by another, and their fingers entwined lovingly.

As much as he enjoyed what his sister was doing, he wanted to be inside her again. "Come up here," he said in a mock growl. Pulling strongly, he hauled his lover's body upwards, already anticipating the feeling on his manhood as he entered her.

Warm weight settled on his chest, and he went numb with shock.

Warm, yes. But not Brigid's chest. Not her slim shoulders under his exploring fingers, which were suddenly trembling. Not the fiery cloud of her hair. Not her lips that kissed him softly, not her sweet tongue licking his lips.

His eyes flew open in consternation, to meet Elenoa's, smiling at him from a few inches away.

"What..." He was beyond words.

"Good morning."

"What are you doing?" he hissed.

"I thought it was kind of obvious. I'm making love with you. With you both," she added, nodding at the recumbent form of his sister. Connor's mind noted that Elenoa's right hand was rather firmly embedded in Brigid's pussy, and was slowly stroking her. Even as he watched, she swirled her thumb around the bud of her clitoris, spreading moisture over her nubbin as she moaned sleepily.

"I don't remember inviting you," he whispered. A few inches away, Brigid sighed happily and shifted, drawing closer to Elenoa's stroking hand.

"Not by you, perhaps," the priestess replied, unperturbed. "My Lady Faumea, however, had other plans. She told me you two had discovered each other at last, and it was time for me to go to you."

"That's ridic..." He stumbled to a halt. "Why?" he demanded, but was interrupted by his sister, who chose that moment to wake.

"Oh, Connor, that feels wonderURK!" Brigid scrambled to a sitting position. "What?"

"My thoughts exactly," Connor said grimly, cocking an eye at Elenoa. She sighed and moved away, though she didn't leave the bed.

"Well. I thought this way might be easier. Obviously, I was wrong." Elenoa sat cross-legged, heedless of her nudity, or the way her position exposed the glistening lips of her pussy. "It's very simple, really, though I suppose it might take some getting used to.

"Brigid, Connor, you were brought to the islands in order to serve as avatars of the Three."

"Avatars?"

"The living embodiments of our deities. Connor, with his passion for growing things and," she twinkled, "his obvious male gifts, is the avatar of Tanirongo. Brigid, one would need to be blind to not see the link between you and Mahuika.

"I, of course, serve as Faumea's servant on the islands. However, I have had far more time to get used to it than you have."

"Even if this is true," Connor said, "and I'm saying that I believe it..." He took a deep breath. "Why? And why are you here? Just because Brigid and I made love last night is doesn't mean we're inviting everyone on Alohilani to join us. Even you."

"Ah." Elenoa made a curious gesture with her hands, as if completing a circle. "Sometimes," she said, "when times are hard on the islands, the Three intervene. This happens seldom. But they can...manipulate events. They can choose one of our own to act in their stead."

Brigid glanced around the room and gave Elenoa a penetrating look. What was going on here? And why was Connor so upset? "You hardly seem to be experiencing tough times now."

A quick smile. "Indeed, no. Not for us. But the Three are playing a long game. They fear what is to come. Already they have glimpsed it, in their far-seeing eyes. A world in which the fishing grounds are strip-mined like mountains on the mainland. Where poisons choke out the coral reefs, and where the mighty dwellers of the deep are hounded to extinction.

"And they have said NO."

Brigid swallowed. For a moment, Elenoa's voice had throbbed with power, mighty as a tsunami or a typhoon.

"And what are we supposed to do about it?" Connor asked. "I can't change the world."

"Maybe not. But our children can."

"Our children?"

"Indeed." She laid a loving hand on Brigid's flat belly, ignoring her startled flinch. "Our children, women both. Twins in all but name, even though they will be born to different mothers. Sharing a mighty love, they will be warriors for the earth. One will rise to the mightiest heights of political power. The other will inspire people by the thousand, giving her sister the mandate she needs.

"You have already sired one, Connor. Now it is time to do so again.

"With me."

Connor stared at her, his face blank with astonishment. "You're out of your mind," he said softly. "Do you honestly think you can come into our home and demand that I impregnate you, just to satisfy whatever fantasy you have cooked up in your pretty little head?" His voice rose, and Elenoa rocked back slightly, obviously unprepared for his anger. "Or is this some sort of sick game, and you're going to blackmail the two of us, now that you've seen us in bed with each other?"

"Stop it, Connor," Brigid said.

"And by the way, what the fuck do you think you're doing, waltzing into our home like you own the damn place? I have a mind to-"

"Stop it, Connor!" Her voice was like a whip-crack, and her brother blinked, then obligingly shut his mouth. "Better," she nodded. She took a deep breath. "If we're going to deal with this, we're going to have to act like adults, not like squabbling kids." She shot a hard look at her younger sibling.

"You could have done a better job preparing us for this, you know," she said to Elenoa, ignoring Connor's blink of surprise as her tone.

"Really? I thought I did quite a good job." The dusky-skinned priestess smiled. "It took less than a week to bring you to the point where you two are sleeping together. Kalele bet me it would take at least a month." It was hard not to call the expression on her face a smirk. "That was before we saw what you looked like, of course."

"Wait." Connor blinked. "Kalele was in on this?"

"And Tahu. I knew I could trust the two of them."

"Then..." Connor's face grew bleak. "What we shared at the ceremony. It didn't mean anything, did it?"

"Don't be an idiot." Elenoa's voice held an unusual hint of asperity. "She was overjoyed to be chosen by you, Connor. And whatever happened between the two of you that night, you can be sure that her reactions were completely honest. There isn't a deceitful bone in Kalele's body.

"And the same goes for what happened between you and Tahu," she continued, giving Brigid a glance. "He told me he had never spent a better night. And my brother," she finished, "is not in the habit of giving meaningless compliments."

"But what does it all mean?" Connor said, his face full of frustration. "Gods and Goddesses and prophecy? I don't believe that. I don't believe any of it."

"I do."

He blinked and stared at his sister.

"I dreamed. I was on the beach, here in front of the residence. She was there, the Lady of Fire and Lava. Mahuika. Her skin was crimson, but her eyes black as coals, and her hair was a banner of fire blowing in the wind.

"She told me it took Three to make the world." Her voice was softly wondering. "I thought she was talking about the Gods of the Islands. But I understand better now.

"She was talking about us, Connor. About us."

Elenoa smiled like a sunrise. "She was. You dreamed truly."

"And?" Connor said stubbornly. "Is that it? Am I supposed to...to impregnate my sister based on a dream?"

"You already have."

"I have not. Brigid's on birth control."

Elenoa gave a delicate snort. "Do you think a gram or two of chemicals can stand in the way of the Gods? Your sister will give birth to a baby girl in about nine months."

"What, you can't tell me what day?" he sniped.

"And ruin the surprise?" Elenoa's cheek dimpled.

To hell with this, Brigid thought. It was obvious that Connor would dig in his heels, based upon who knew what sort of twisted ideal of monogamy that had lodged in his testosterone-addled head.

"Connor?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up.

"Elenoa?"

The dimple reappeared. "Yes?"

She laid back on her pillows. "Come over here, and kiss me. I know my brother. He can't resist the sight of two hot women kissing, especially when they happen to be the two women he wants more than any others in the world.

"Besides, he hates to be left out."

Connor's jaw worked, flapping like a torn sail, as Elenoa made her way up the bed. "What the hell, Brigid. You're not a lesbian? Are you?" he asked plaintively.

"No," she sighed. She spread her legs, then moaned low in her throat as Elenoa's mound, her lips plump and dark, settled on her groin. "And I'm not bisexual. Or, at least I wasn't, until I came here."

"It is the Woman of Fire inside of you," Elenoa said. She kissed her cheek, then her mouth, her tongue sweet and skilled. "She loves all of Her children here on the islands. "So why would you not feel the urge to make love to both men and women? Don't fight it, dearest. Glory in it."

"I am," she groaned. The fire in her groin redoubled as Elenoa's slick lips rubbed against hers. "Oh, God, Elenoa, you feel wonderful. So hot and wet." She kissed her friend's throat as it arched above her, her back curving like a bow. A quick glance across the bed showed her brother, staring at them as if he were transfixed. "Why so shy, little brother? There's plenty of room. Come and join us."

1...67891011