Isolated Together Ch. 03

Story Info
January 2021. Life goes on during the coronavirus pandemic.
7.6k words
4.82
9.2k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,974 Followers

This is the third part of "Isolated Together". It picks up about three months after the end of part 2. Hank and Shannon bought a house together and got engaged at Disney World during COVID. If you haven't read the earlier parts, I suggest you go read them first.

I hope you and your families are safe and healthy.

****************

26 January 2021

you need to come to the hospital right now

Shannon looked at his phone quizzically. is something wrong?

no. i can get you a covid vaccine but you need to be here asap

His workday ended over an hour ago. He was about to start making dinner.

It took him a little longer than twenty minutes to get to the hospital downtown, even though he was speeding in his hot hatch. Hank was waiting for him when he walked into the office at the anesthesia group.

"This way," she led him back through the maze of corridors into the main hospital building.

One of the conference rooms was set up as a vaccine distribution center. Since getting their allotments of the COVID vaccine, the hospitals were inoculating their personnel and high-risk patients.

They stopped at one of the registration tables. Shannon showed his ID and gave the nurse his information.

"I'm not cutting to the head of the line, am I?" he asked as Hank rushed him through. "I'm on the list out at the VA when they get to my age group."

"You are cutting in line . . . sort of," she made a face. "But it's okay."

"How is it okay?" he frowned.

"You know I got my first dose two weeks ago, along with the doctors, nurses and staff here." Hank sat him down at one of the stations next to an LPN. "Each vial of the Moderna vaccine has about fifteen doses in it. The way this is stored, once the vial is opened, it can't be resealed and the vaccine can't be frozen again after it's thawed. We had about four hundred people scheduled for the clinic today, and thirty-one of them canceled or no-showed. All of the doses we had set aside for them have already been drawn. If we don't put them in someone's arm, they get thrown away, and the director of the Immunology Department said to start calling anyone who could get here before we closed to come get vaccinated."

A man who looked to be just a little older than Hank came over. "Hi, I'm Andy White, a PA for Immunology. Do you have any questions about the Moderna vaccine?"

"I don't think so," Shannon said. "Are you sure I'm not taking this away from someone who needs it more?"

"No, you're not," the other man replied from behind his mask and face shield. "Our job is to get the vaccines administered to as many people as possible. If you weren't here, we'd have to dispose of this dose and that's the worst possible alternative. This vaccine is shown to be safe and effective in lowering the chances that you contract COVID-19, and if you do get COVID, you are much less likely to have a serious case or be hospitalized. Your arm may be a little sore, and you may run a fever for a day or so."

"Okay," Shannon relented.

"If you have any questions, just ask," Andy said and walked on to the next person in the line.

"Are you ready?" the LPN asked. She verified his name and birthdate. With a quick pinprick, it was over in a matter of seconds. She wrote out the relevant information on a card and handed it to him. "You need to go to the chairs down at the end of the room and wait fifteen minutes. If you don't have an allergic reaction by then, you're free to go. Your second dose will be four weeks from today."

"Do I need to make an appointment?" he asked.

"Nope," she smiled from behind her mask and faceshield. "Just show up with your vaccination ard and we’ll get you taken care of."

Hank walked with him.

"You didn't want to stick me?" Shannon asked playfully.

"That's not how it works," she winked and leaned in. "You poke me, not the other way around. But I think I might need one of your 'special' injections when I get home after work tonight."

He sat down in a chair that was spaced out from the other people who just received their inoculation.

"I'll be home when we're done here," she gave his hand a squeeze. In public, neither was willing to drop their masks, even for a quick kiss.

i love you he texted as she walked away, his eyes never leaving her swaying hips.

love u more she replied.

****************

"Did you say your mom got her vaccine last week?"

Shannon nodded. "Her first dose, yes. She's due to be 'fully vaccinated' by the middle of March."

"Daddy got into a priority group because of his heart and because he's a cancer survivor, and Mom got hers with him," Hank sat at the kitchen counter and was marking days off a calendar. "I want to invite them down to see us for Easter. We've been at this COVID thing for over a year now. I don't think I can handle another holiday over Zoom. Do you think your mom will come?"

"If it's just you and me and your folks, yes," he replied. "Mom has only let a few people into her bubble, but once more folks get vaccinated, she may go out more. I think she only buys stuff with delivery or curbside pickup. It wouldn't surprise me if she leaves the house just once a month . . . if that often."

"With all of the idiots out there who still refuse to wear masks properly, I don't blame her," Hank shrugged.

"I know we haven't talked much about a wedding . . ." her voice trailed off.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked. "Do you want a small, simple wedding, or do you want a production?"

"I'm not sure, but I was thinking about finding some small venue and just inviting a few people."

"We could do that, or I'm fine with going down to the Justice of the Peace," Shannon said. "I've done this once already, so whatever you want to do, just let me know."

"I wasn't one of those girls who always had a dream wedding, but I'd like more than just going to the courthouse," Hank confessed sheepishly.

"Don't be embarrassed," he smiled. "You just can't have a ton of bridesmaids; I don't have that many friends . . . and most of my co-workers think I'm an ass."

They giggled over their Saturday morning coffee. Now that they were both on basically the same schedule, they blossomed as a couple.

"I do want to talk to you about a couple of other things," he said after they moved to the living room. "About us . . . before we get married."

"What do you mean?" Hank's brow creased almost imperceptibly.

"Well . . . even though we've been together for basically a year and we've talked about some of this before . . . I think we need to discuss things like kids, pets, money, vacations . . . all that stuff people usually don't mention until they're together for five years and then they realised they fucked up."

"Is that what happened with your first wife?" Hank asked softly.

Shannon looked away for a moment. "Ultimately, yes. And I don't want that to happen with us. I love you, Hank, but that's only going to get us so far. Our views on politics and religion are similar, and none of our living habits are show-stoppers . . . but we need to talk about the rest of it. Not today, but before we get really serious about the wedding."

"I think so, too," Hank agreed. "Let's start with money: I think we should put together a joint checking account . . ."

****************

Shannon burrowed under the covers. In the span of an hour, he had gone from running a fever to deathly chills.

In another two hours, he would be shedding the blankets and burning up again.

Hank ran her hand through his hair, comfortingly scratching his scalp, just as he liked.

Four weeks to the day after getting his first Moderna shot, he got the second. After virtually no reaction from the first inoculation other than a sore arm, the second one hit him like a ton of bricks. Hank went through pretty much the same thing, so he knew what to expect.

"The reaction means your body is building immunity," she explained to him two weeks before when she was curled up in the same bed having another round of the chills. "Younger people will have a stronger reaction than older people. Your immune system is working the way it's supposed to."

In that moment, it was little comfort, but still, 48 hours of feeling like shit was an easy trade off to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

They nursed each other through the body aches and alternating fever and chills. Both slept most of the time anyway. For each, they were back to normal two days later.

Shannon had more than enough hours of sick leave to cover his two days off, but the Department of Transportation had in place a paid leave policy for employees who needed time off for the COVID vaccine.

"For a man, you are a surprisingly good sick person," Hank teased him when he moved from the bed to the couch.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Most men are giant babies when they get sick," she snickered. "You just wanted to be left alone under a pile of blankets. You do need to drink more fluids, though."

"I think you've forced three gallons of Gatorade into me."

"If you don't have to pee, you're not drinking enough," she unintentionally gave him the "stern nurse" look.

"You should go to work," he said softly. "I'll be okay here."

"I got Gemma to cover for me. Taking care of you is my job. Besides, you did this for me. Sit up," Hank turned the TV on to Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, knowing that would put him to sleep. She slipped into the corner of the couch and took Shannon in her arms. He curled up against her lithe form, his head resting on her shoulder.

"Am I squishing you?" he asked, his eyes already heavy again.

"Not at all, my love." Kissing him on the forehead, she cradled him to her. Her soft touch was always present as he drifted off to sleep.

****************

"You are an evil woman."

"Are you complaining?" Hank lowered herself down on to him. He reflexively looked down her low-cut shirt, seeing her pert breasts and erect nipples. "You shouldn't complain when you're inside me."

"I'll never complain when I'm inside you," he said softly from his spot on the couch. "Our parents are upstairs. Supposedly sleeping."

She straddled his lap, just the head of his hard cock nestled into her slick pussy. Hank rocked back and forth, never taking more than the top third of him inside her.

"That's what makes this hot," she blew in his ear. "Don't tell me you never had sex in your mom's house."

"Not while Mom was home."

"Not even with your ex-wife?" Hank asked incredulously.

"She thought it was weird," Shannon moaned when Hank did a string of kegels on him.

"She sounds weird."

"And frigid, too. Oh, Jesus!" he gasped when she took him all in one swift stroke, then lifted up so just the end was inside her again.

"Not so loud," Hank snickered. "You're going to get us caught."

Shannon reached around and grabbed Hank's shapely rear end. He gave her butt a squeeze and resisted the urge to thrust up inside her.

To add to the thrill, Hank reached for the hem of her nightshirt and drew it over her head, so she was completely naked.

He sucked as much of one of her breasts into his mouth as he could fit. She clenched her teeth to keep from crying out.

"I thought you didn't want to get caught," Shannon grinned before switching to the other breast.

"We're adults and we can have sex in our own house," Hank's eyes were closed as she edged herself between the head of his cock in her sex and her nipples in his mouth.

"Then why are you whispering?" Shannon grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down while thrusting up into her at the same time. When he did it again, she had to bite the cushion to keep from screaming.

"Now who's evil?" she breathed once she recovered.

Shannon brought her down until he filled her up, and then held it.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" he kissed his way down her neck to her collarbone.

"It's your pussy," Hank tried to grind against him, but Shannon held her still. "You're inside your slut's pussy."

He ran his hands over her body. Cupping her ass. Brushing against her thighs. Squeezing her breasts.

Taking her face in his hands, Shannon brought her lips to his. They kissed hungrily.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight," he promised, looking into her eyes.

In the moonlight that shone through the big bay window, her face radiated love.

Desire.

Submission.

Adoration.

Lust.

"Take me," she whispered.

Shannon lifted her off his lap and stood. She let out a yelp when he tossed her over his shoulder.

Kicking his shorts off, they were both naked. Carrying her from the living room towards the kitchen, his still-hard cock swung between his legs.

Hank hung limply in his grasp as he groped her ass.

When he got to the hallway leading back to their bedroom, he slapped Hank twice on the backside, once on each cheek, drawing a startled gasp from her.

Setting her down, he lifted her hands over her head against the door frame.

"Spread," he instructed, and pushed himself inside her open sex.

She squirmed a little, then lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"What if your parents came down right now?" Shannon pinned her against the door frame, holding his cock all the way inside her. "What would your daddy say if he saw me fucking his little girl? Maybe I should tell him I took your ass cherry, too."

The dirty talk seemed to make Hank's breaths shorter. More excited.

Hank started to grind against him, trusting that his grasp would hold her.

"What if your mom saw us?" she returned with a scenario of her own. "What if she saw me taking her little boy inside me? What do you think she'd say to the woman who was going to take her son from her? Once you marry me, you're mine forever."

Shannon pulled back unexpectedly. Hank untangled her legs and set her feet on the floor, a puzzled expression on her face.

"I'm yours forever anyway," he said quietly. They embraced and kissed deeply and tenderly, their role-play forgotten for just a moment.

And just as quickly as it passed, he swept her up in his arms and carried her back to their bedroom. Leaving the door open, he threw her down on the bed.

She started to wriggle way, but he took her by the hips and pressed her face down into the comforter.

Her feet barely touched the floor as she lay on the bed which was the perfect height for him. That wasn't an accident.

Shannon lined up his cock with the slick entrance to Hank's sex.

He filled her up with one swift stroke.

Slapping each of her ass cheeks, he began to glide in and out of her.

"You're so wet for me."

"Only because your cock is so hard."

With each stroke, he pushed a little harder. A little faster.

Hank braced herself against the bed. She pushed back to meet him each time.

Shannon watched as his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. Her labia stretched every time he withdrew, as if trying to hold him within their soft folds.

His fingers left marks on her ass as he grasped her.

"My little cunny is so full!" Hank managed through clenched teeth. "You're fucking her so good!"

Leaning forward, Shannon put his hands on her shoulders and pressed his weight down. She turned up her ass to meet his cock.

The sound of his hips slapping her ass echoed off the walls. His cock made wet sloshing noises inside her pussy.

"Don't stop! . . . Don't . . . stop . . . fucking . . . me!"

Hank wrapped the topsheet around her hands as Shannon fucked her.

Harder.

Faster.

He felt her body tense. She bent her knees back. Her toes curled.

"Cum!" Shannon thundered, not caring who else in their house might hear them. "Cum all over me!"

When he brought his hand down on her backside with a resounding slap! Hank's pussy flooded with warmth and began to spasm around him.

He never let up, and in fact, pounded her even harder.

Hank convulsed on the bed, her orgasm consuming her from head to toe.

Shannon held her down, one hand on her shoulder, the other at the small of her back. His cock never stopped, even when the cum hit him.

With one final thrust, he buried himself inside her, his thick cum mixing with hers.

They were both covered in a thin sheen of sweat as they rode out their orgasms together.

"I'm cumming!" he groaned. Hank buried her face in the covers on the bed, euphoric sobs wracking her body.

He held her like that until he started to feel dizzy, then pulled back, his cock slipping out of her.

As gingerly as he could, Shannon lifted Hank's limp body on to the bed.

They collapsed in each others's arms. He ran his hand up and down her arm.

Hank trembled, her arms and legs still jerking sporadically.

When their breathing became regular again, Shannon brought her lips to his. She returned his kiss eagerly.

She leaned in, but to her surprise, he pushed her away.

"You need to go out to the living room and get our clothes," he said with a wicked grin. "We don't want our parents to see that we were fucking in the living room when they get up tomorrow."

Hank groaned, but stood on unsteady legs and headed for the door.

"Maybe they'll see you naked with my cum running down your legs and a freshly fucked look on your face . . . What would your daddy say?"

"I'm going to kill you," she breathed softly.

Shannon's eyes lingered on her narrow waist and perfect ass as she left the bedroom.

When she returned, Hank mounted his face and made Shannon eat his own creampie out of her. She didn't complain when he broke out the lube from the nightstand and left another load of cum in her ass, the door to their bedroom open all night long.

****************

Brenda tried to help, but Shannon shooed her out of the kitchen while he made breakfast.

"If we rented a big house up in the mountains, would you come down for the wedding, Margaret-Ann?" Hank asked.

"I think so," Shannon's mother replied. She was in generally good health and wasn't immuno-compromised, but she was taking no chances.

"What about Nanna?"

"I'll drive her down if she wants to come, too," Margaret-Ann said. "She got her shots back in February."

"We're going to take off the week before the wedding and the week after," Shannon said from the stove. "We can all get tested and have our results in time."

"Who else is on the list?" Howard asked from the couch. He was doing his best to stay out of the way.

"Just Mom and Nanna from my side. My friend Tran is performing the ceremony." Shannon's dad and his side of the family had been out of the picture since he was in third grade. Hank asked about him once, and then the matter dropped.

"Heather is going to be my bridesmaid. Plus you two. I doubt Grandma and Grandpa will want to fly in, but they're welcome. I don't think Meemaw should come."

"They don't want residents to come and go right now, even if they're vaccinated," Brenda and Howard exchanged a worried look. "And she hasn't been doing well lately either. Her memory has been slipping a lot."

"Is it that bad?" Hank looked sad.

"She can't tell you what she had for breakfast, but she knows what they had to eat when they went to that place in San Francisco your grandfather used to rave about. She's got all sorts of stories from when she was a little girl and went to visit Aunt Maxine when she was traveling with the circus, but if it's anything in the last five years, she's already forgotten it."

"I hope you're writing them down."

"We've been making videos and have a tape recorder handy," her dad smiled. "She likes telling stories. She asks about Pappaw all the time."

"I hope you don't tell her he died ten years ago."

"Nope, we tell her he went to work or that he's taking his nap. She usually accepts that. She still recognises us, and you when you Facetime her."

"Good." Hank wiped a tear from her eye. There is nothing worse than watching someone's mind slip.

HLD
HLD
2,974 Followers