Isolated Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon laughed. A heart-felt, jovial laugh.

"Shut up," Hank couldn't help but snicker herself. "Daddy."

He picked her up in his arms and kissed her deeply.

"Say it again."

"Daddy."

Grabbing a handful of her rear end, he whispered in her ear. "Go up to our room. I'll be there in five minutes. You'd better be nekkid."

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered with her crooked, charming smile.

***************

Hank tried to be quiet. As she did every morning.

Shannon rolled over in the bed and blinked the sleep out of his eyes.

The hall light was on. Standing in front of the sliding doors to the closet, Hank drew out her uniform of the day.

She silently lifted her nightshirt over her head, exposing her bare body.

Shannon focused on every curve, as if memorising the contours of her firm rear end. The gentle slope of her breasts. The toned muscles of her neck and arms.

Hank raised one leg at a time, slipping on her panties, and then some lyrca undershorts. She put her sports bra on, wiggling her body until her underwear settled into the most comfortable positions.

Lifting one leg at a time, she stepped into her scrub pants and tied the waistband. Then she slipped the matching top on.

Unconsciously, she blushed when she saw Shannon looking at her, his eyes glazed over and a goofy smile on his face.

She made her way over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You have another twenty minutes to sleep," she whispered and leaned over to kiss him.

"This is the best part of my day," he reached out and pulled her to him. "Watching the most beautiful woman in the world dress in the morning."

"Stop that," Hank blushed while simultaneously smacking at his hand, which was reaching into her waistband.

"I hate it when you wear panties," he pouted.

"If I didn't put panties on for work, your cum would be running down my legs all day," Hank snorted.

Shannon slipped his hand up under her scrub top to cup her breast. The nipple hardened at his touch.

"Do you have to go in so early?"

Hank glanced over at the clock on the nightstand and did the math to see if she'd be late or not, then lifted her top over her head.

"You have five minutes."

She had to speed to get to work on time. As she did most mornings.

****************

This is the end of the story for now, although once we're through the COVID pandemic, I may pick it back up to write a proper epilogue.

I hope you and your families have weathered the coronavirus well and are all safe and healthy.