All Comments on 'Isolated Together'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! A truly romantic story with lovely characters. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can't seem to convince yourself, or the reader, if Shannon is a male or female character. Weird and off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 2 years ago

Nice start. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story.

In my real life, it would have been highly plausible if I was single during the pandemic. Hank and I would be besties.

Only adjustment that I would make is both characters would demand safe sex, at least initially. They are too self-actualized to take massive health risks.

Shannon was clearly a guy, the other commenter is off-base.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 2 years ago
Great story!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

Can't wait for more. Very well done.

jkon77jkon77over 2 years ago

Nice story, finely using our reality to make it bearable, abnd really sexy.

Thank you for your time, and sharing your talent with us.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Great job making the characters relatable, expressing the troubling aspects of the period, and building the erotic adventure. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did I catch a reference to ifeelmyelf?

Great story, by the way.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Great story! Loved the build up and the characters. Laughed out loud at Shannon and his colorful language at work - I get in trouble for the same thing. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Just one sticking point for me (it didn’t ruin the story). A CRNA is a Nurse Anesthetist, which works surgery. It would be a NP (Nurse Practitioner) that works in the ER. You have an excellent writing technique that would translate very well to novel writing. Just something to think about. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I made it one page... the guy dosent like kids or dogs... i'm out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's clear as day that as an author you can't satisfy everyone and you will allways offend some of your readers.

I almost quit when both mc's talked about their indifference about children, on the other hand it's oh so important to have politically correct views. I have to say that in my view there are more pressing problems in this world than the freedom of sexual orientation. In my opinion it's anyones privilege to get his rocks of the way they like, as long as it is between consenting adults. That's really all there is to it.

What really puts me off is when adult, educated people talk about topics they deem important by just using buzzwords. The mc's here ask each other about deal breakers and they revert to phrases.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories