Isolated Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,973 Followers

When the moaning stopped, he dialed it down to low for a little while before turning it off.

It took Hank several moments to catch her breath. When she did, she stared directly into the camera. Directly at Shannon.

Her eyes were hooded over with pleasure. With desire.

"You are an asshole," she growled, clearly threatening him with sexual fury.

"You're not allowed to take it out for the rest of the day," he reminded her. "Or tomorrow I'm going to make you put the vibrating buttplug in, too."

"When I get my hands on you, I am going to fuck you up, Shannon Greer."

"I'm going to hold you to that," he replied sweetly. "I've got to go; lunch is over."

"Just remember: Payback is a bitch."

He blew her a kiss before hanging up.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, he turned the vibrator on for a few seconds here. A minute or two there.

Every time, he got a text that either called him names or threatened him with retribution. But there were no complaints.

That night, Shannon fell into a fitful sleep after Hank talked him through a pair of orgasms, each time promising intense sexual revenge for the titillations he had inflicted on her throughout the day.

****************

"My mom wants to know if we're sleeping together."

"What did you tell her?" Shannon asked curiously.

"I told her we are going on virtual dates, but we haven't even touched, much less kissed."

"Did she buy that?"

"I don't think so," Hand replied. "She knows we're closer than just neighbours. But I'm not sure she knows about sexting or our private Facetime sessions."

"I think she's smarter than you give her credit."

"Probably." Hank looked away from the camera and brought her iPad in to view. "I got a curbside pick-up time at Publix for tomorrow. Can you go pick it up for me?"

"Of course."

"Is there anything you need?"

"I'll text you a few things," Shannon said. "Can I make you dinner on Friday night?"

"You can cook for me any time," she said without hesitation.

"Do you like broiled salmon?"

"I do. Just no cilantro, remember?"

"I don't use cilantro on salmon. Dill, lemon and butter."

"That sounds delicious." Hank tapped away at her iPad. "I'm going to make chicken and dumplings on Saturday, if you'd like to join me."

"Do you even have to ask?" he laughed.

"I don't want to sound presumptuous," she winked. "I don't know if you have any other quarantine girlfriends."

Shannon snorted.

"Can I ask you something, Shannon?"

"Sure thing."

"Why haven't you asked to see me naked?" her question was serious. "We do a lot of dirty talk . . . but it doesn't seem like you want more than that."

"There is nothing in this world that I want than to see you without any clothes on, Hank," he said quietly. "But I don't want that through a screen. I want to touch you. I want to hold you in my arms. I want to feel your breasts in my hands. I want to kiss you from head to toe. I think only having pictures of you naked would just be torture."

"Thank you," she whispered. "I want that, too, Shannon. I don't know how much longer I can go."

"Quarantine sucks," he agreed. "At least we're in nice apartments. Unlike your roommate."

"She said they're going to let them off the ship on Saturday. She's going to stay with her parents for a couple of days, and then drive back here."

"Will she be able to stay there with you?"

"I'm due for another COVID test tomorrow," Hank said. "If that comes back clean, she can come back here. I think I've cleaned this apartment from top to bottom about a dozen times by now. She doesn't do any direct patient care, but she works in the lab, so she's actually around a lot of the same stuff I am. Just in a much more controlled environment."

"She doesn't have sick people breathing or spitting up on them, huh?"

"No, but she gets to process all of the blood work and swabs. We're the only hospital in the area that is set up to run coronavirus test kits right now--and that just started last week--so she'll probably be doing those for the next few months."

"I hope you guys are getting hazard pay," Shannon said.

"Yeah, right," she rolled her eyes. "I'm a CRNA, so I make more than most nurses, but we're not making any extra right now unless we pick up some overtime. What about you?"

Shannon snorted again. "I'm just happy to be making my regular rate. Not going to Italy for two weeks is saving me about four thousand dollars. I'm also saving some money on gas, parking downtown and not eating out every day.

"Once we get out of quarantine, as long as I'm working overnights, you could be eating out for lunch every day," Hank batted her eyes at Shannon.

"After all this craziness ends, if I'm still working at home, I'm never going to get any work done as long as you're living in the next apartment over," his voice dripped with desire. "All I'm going to want to do is fuck you senseless all day."

"Be careful, Shannon," she teased. "Your mouth is writing a lot of checks your dick is going to have to cash."

"You're going to be walking funny for a month after I'm done with you," he promised.

They both laughed nervously.

Hank's iPad started to ring.

"Like clockwork," she winked at Shannon.

"Call me later," he smiled. "Tell your folks, 'Hi', for me."

"I will." Hank blew him a kiss. She reached to hang up but paused for just a moment.

Leaning over for the camera, she gave him a good look down the V-neck of her t-shirt. She squeezed her breasts together to accentuate her cleavage.

Shannon caught a glimpse of her white bra before her lips covered the camera.

"Call you later, sweetheart," she whispered before the screen when black.

****************

"You have an Apple TV, right?" Hank asked through the Facetime.

"My TV has Apple TV on it," Shannon replied.

"Good," she started fiddling with some of her controls. "I want to try something . . . I hope you're not too far away."

Shannon turned his TV on. A message popped up on the screen requesting permission to allow another device to airdrop. He clicked "accept" on the remote and a browser window popped up, mirroring the screen on her iPad.

"I thought we'd watch a movie," she looked into the camera and wriggled her eyebrows. "A dirty movie."

"I like the sound of that," Shannon reached for his earbuds, which he plugged into his phone.

"I hope you like girl porn," Hank brought up a keyboard and typed out a web address.

"Is this where we find out what each others's adult movie preferences are?"

"What do you think I like, Shannon? What do you think my top three porn categories are?"

"From what I know about you, I'd say girl-girl, masturbation and threesomes."

"Not bad."

"How close am I?"

"Girl-girl is probably number one, especially the scenes that are made for women and by women."

"Can you really tell?"

Hank stared into the camera at Shannon with the "Did you just say that?" face. "Any scene that has over-the-top fake screaming orgasms, the girls in positions that are definitely not comfortable, and some gross cumshot at the end was filmed by a man, for men."

"So what are you other two top choices?"

"I also like male gay porn, and a couple of guy-girl sites that are run by women. What are your top three categories?"

"What do you think?"

"I'm going to guess . . ." her voice trailed off for a second. "Lesbians, gangbang and . . . hmmm . . . anal."

"I can't believe you figured me out."

"You're a guy," she giggled. "You're predictable."

Shannon blushed.

"Okay, here we are . . ." Hank brought up a video. "I like this one. It's just the woman touching herself. But she describes what's she's doing and she's got that sexy Australian accent."

"Can I ask you something?" Shannon asked as the video started.

"Sure."

"You don't have to answer this, but do you identify as gay? Bi? Curious?"

Hank smiled knowingly into the camera. "I don't think so. I've never kissed a girl. I like guys . . . but a lot of straight porn isn't to my taste. And women are so much nicer to look at than men . . . well, most men."

On the TV, a well-dressed woman lay back on a double bed. There were only a couple of alternating camera angles. Sometimes it was just her face. Sometimes her whole body.

The woman in the video undressed. Not sensually, not as if performing.

"I like her because she looks real," Hank said, her voice dropping to a whisper. "She doesn't have lips filled with collagen or big, fake tits."

That much was true. Shannon reached into his work-out shorts and began to stroke his cock.

"I still have your vibrator in, Shannon," Hank said softly. "Please turn it on for me."

He reached for the remote on the table and set it to low.

"Oh, that feels so good," Hank moaned. "Watch her . . . see how she's pinching her nipples, I'm doing that right now . . ."

On his phone, Shannon could see his girlfriend's eyes glaze over. He could only see her face, neck and shoulders, but he imagined that what he saw on the screen, Hank was mirroring.

"Tell me what you're doing," Hank's voice was pleading.

"I'm so hard for you right now," he whispered. "I want to spread your legs and eat you out until you cum . . . I want you to play with your tits while I do that, Hank . . . Would you do that for me?"

"Yes!" she gasped. "I want you to tie me to my bed and eat me until I pass out."

"I'm going to eat you until you faint and then I'm going to fuck you all night."

Shannon continued to run his hand up and down the length of his cock. He wasn't in any hurry.

"I love watching you when you touch yourself, Hank," he said softly. "You're so gorgeous . . . I want to see your face when you cum for me."

There was soft moaning from the woman on the TV, but Shannon's full attention was on the woman whose face filled the screen on his phone.

He saw her jaw clench. She was shaking from her hand frigging between her legs.

Shannon pressed the button and upped the vibrator to medium.

"Oh, fuck!" Hank cried out. "Yes . . . oh, god, yes! . . . Fuck me . . . fuck me!"

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, Hank," he coaxed her on.

Hank's eyes rolled back into her head. She threw herself back into the couch as her orgasm overpowered her.

"I'm cumming," her voice strained with desire. "I'm cumming for you . . ."

She was breathing raggedly. Tears ran down her cheeks.

Shannon turned the vibrator off when he noticed she was crying softly.

He wanted to reach through the screen and take her in his arms.

He felt helpless that he couldn't.

She curled up in a ball on her couch. Hank pulled her robe close around her.

Shannon muted the TV. The video was still playing.

Neither said a word as she choked back her soft sobs. It took a few minutes for her breathing to become regular again. She wiped her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Shannon," she said quietly.

"Don't be sorry, Hank," he replied gently. "Don't ever be sorry."

"I, um . . . I just . . ."

"I understand," he nodded. "Dandelion?"

She reached off screen to grab something, then waved her rainbow unicorn for the camera. "Right here."

"So am I."

Hank picked up her iPad and stopped the video.

She curled up with her stuffed animal on her couch.

"By the way, that was hot as hell," he winked.

Despite her short fit of crying, she didn't offer any further explanation. He didn't press the matter and was just happy to see that it seemed to have passed.

Smiling appreciatively, Hank let Shannon pick the (not dirty) movie for them to watch for the rest of the night. They both fell asleep with their phones on.

****************

can you take the rest of the day off?

Shannon dropped his phone and fired off a quick Skype message to his boss. There was some work to do, but they were operating under "liberal leave" guidelines, and he had gobs of annual leave he needed to burn before the end of the calendar year now that many of the trips he planned were either canceled or were in danger of being canceled.

As soon as his leave request went through, he set a quick text message reply. anything for you. leave was just approved.

Not a moment later, there was a knock on his door.

Shannon was only mildly surprised to see Hank standing on the landing. She wore a loose-fitting button-down top and a pair of leggings.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi, there." Shannon stammered.

"I, uh . . . just got a call from the lab at the hospital," she fidgeted nervously. "I've been in isolation quarantine for two weeks now and have had two negative COVID tests in three days . . . My doctor has declared that I am officially carrying no viral load and have a very low probability of transmitting coronavirus."

It took a second for that to register in Shannon's brain.

"I would normally be going to work tonight, but my boss told me they already had someone to cover for me," she drew her finger up to her lips and sucked on the tip for effect. "And since this Friday, Saturday and Sunday are my regular days off, it looks like I don't have anything to do . . ."

"I can think of something for you to do," Shannon muttered, unaware that he had spoken out loud.

Hank took the initiative and stepped across the threshold into his apartment. She dropped her purse and keys on the table next to the door.

Shannon took her in his arms. They pressed their foreheads together, their lips not quite touching.

It was the first look they had of each other up close and in person. Her chestnut hair hung down past her shoulders. Hank's skin was soft. Shannon wrapped his arms around her slim waist.

"Is this what you want?" she whispered.

"More than anything in the world."

"I don't know where to go from here, Shannon. I don't want to just be . . ."

"Shhhhh, I know," he said quietly. Pushing the door closed, he pressed her up against it. "Just be with me for the next four days."

Their lips met for the first time. Hers were soft and warm.

They kissed tentatively, each exploring the other. Her hands ran through his hair.

Shannon held her close. It wasn't just because it had been so long since he had been intimate with a woman.

All of their late-night conversations. Their vulnerability. The socially distant meals. The movie dates.

Everything culminated in that moment.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked between soft kisses.

He nibbled his way across her cheek and down her neck.

"There is a part of me that wants to strip you down and fuck you senseless," he breathed.

She nuzzled up to his neck. He gasped when she sucked on his earlobe. "Then why don't you?"

Shannon pulled back and looked into her hazel eyes. "Because I only get to have you for the first time once. And I want . . . I want it to be special."

With that, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to his bedroom.

"Shannon, sweetheart . . . I appreciate how gentlemanly you are," she blew in his ear. "But you have been talking a lot of shit for the past two weeks. You had better be ready to wreck my little pussy."

He set her down on the unmade bed. Kissing her again, Shannon looked her in the eyes. "You're going to be walking funny for a week."

"Promises, promises," she snickered.

They stared at each other for a long moment, each unsure of that to do next. Hank stood and stepped into Shannon's arms.

Kissing gently, he savored having intimate physical contact with another person for the first time in what seemed like forever. His hands lingered on her lithe body.

"Let me do it," Hank whispered. She tugged at his shirt and the waist of his sweatpants. Her featherlight touch, raked his cock, which was rapidly hardening for her.

He stood there shirtless as she pushed his boxers down. His cock sprung free. Hank caressed it, her fingers running up and down its length.

She manoeuvered around him and pushed Shannon back on to his bed. He kicked his remaining cloths off.

The hungry look in Hank's eyes was almost predatory.

"Very nice," she cooed as her eyes took in Shannon's naked form. He had no illusions about his physical shape. He was in his mid-thirties. He was reasonably fit, but not like he had been when he was younger.

It didn't seem Hank cared, though.

Running her hands up his thighs, she stroked his cock gently.

Shannon's eyes rolled back into his head when her lips brushed the tumescent bulb of his sex.

"Do you like that, Shannon?" she smiled wickedly. "Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes," he moaned as she stroked him.

She paused only long enough to push her leggings and panties down. Her shirt covered most of her body.

Her head bobbed up and down as she took him into her mouth, a little more each time.

His toes tingled.

The tips of her hair brushed his thighs. She was taking her time.

Hank ran her tongue from the tip of his cock down to his balls and back up.

It was all he could do to resist the urge to put his hands on the top of her head and force her down on him.

Her touch was hungry and eager. But slow.

She swirled her tongue around the tip. Shannon's skin crawled.

Their eyes met. Hank's lips formed a seal around his sex.

"I'm just . . . just warning you, Hank . . . if you keep that up, I'm going to cum in your mouth," he moaned.

"Good," her breath was warm against the wet, spongy head.

She went back to work on him, making love to him with her mouth. Shannon fell back into the bed at her oral assault.

Alternating between sucking on the tip. Kissing up and down the length. Her small hands cupped his balls.

"I want you to cum for me, Shannon," she cooed.

Taking a deep breath, her mouth descended on him, taking nearly his entire length inside its warm, heavenly confines.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Shannon's cock began to pulse.

She squeezed his testicles gently as he throbbed.

"I'm cumming," Shannon gasped, unable to move.

Hank's mouth was constantly in motion. Even has his orgasm subsided, she continued to massage him with her lips.

Shannon's cock was spent but didn't flag.

She kissed the underside down to his balls as he recovered.

"How was that?" she breathed, nibbling gently on his skin.

"Awesome," he croaked.

"Good," she smiled, continuing to massage his cock with her tongue. "Because now I'm going to fuck your brains out."

With his dry spell ending, Shannon had no trouble recovering under her expert oral assault.

"Think you can keep up, old man?" Hank teased with a wink. Pushing him down on the bed, she turned and lifted her shirt up to her waist.

Her hips swaying provocatively, she pushed her leggings down over her hips, bending forward to give him a view of her firm bubble butt.

She turned her head and looked seductively at him. Tantalizingly slow, she exposed her rear end to him, with only a peek of her labia visible.

Shannon's cock remained hard at her slow striptease. His eyes glazed over at the sight of this woman . . . almost ten years younger than he.

His for the taking.

Gyrating her hips in a slow circle, Hank bent over as her leggings fell to the floor. She kicked them away, her back still facing him. Shannon was mesmerised by the sight of her firm rear end.

Shielding her sex with one hand, she turned and lunged forward. Their lips met.

When he reached for her shirt, she brushed his hands aside. Shannon lay back as she pinned his wrists against the bed.

"Let me," she whispered desperately.

He could have broken free, but was content to let her take control. The hungry look in her eyes promised unlimited pleasures.

Hank kissed him hungrily. He lost himself to the softness of her lips. The firmness of her touch.

With his cock hard between her legs, Shannon blindly thrust upward, trying vainly to find the wet entrance to her sex. Every time, Hank lifted up just enough to deny him.

HLD
HLD
2,973 Followers