Isolated Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heat emanated from between her legs. Her labia rubbed against the underside of his sex. Rocking her hips forward and back, the base of his cock became slick with her juices.

Biting her lip to keep from crying out, Hank humped against him. Shannon looked down to see the head of his cock peek out from between Hank's labia with every thrust.

"You want to be inside me, don't you?" she whispered seductively. "I'm not ready to let you . . . yet."

Shannon pulled against her grasp.

Hank sat back, her shirt falling down to cover her belly and her neatly trimmed pussy.

His hands strayed to her legs, the featherlight touch leaving a trail of goosebumps along her skin.

"Undress me," she blew in his ear.

Immediately, he began fumbling with the buttons on her top. It took every ounce of willpower he had to refrain from ripping her shirt open.

Cupping Hank's breasts over her bra, Shannon began to knead them in his palms.

As she leaned forward so he could reach around to the clasps on her back, Hank rolled her shirt off her shoulders and then tossed it to the side. Uncovering her right nipple, Hank pushed it forward into Shannon's eager mouth. Then the other one.

Nibbling. Biting. Kissing.

Shannon buried himself between Hank's pert breasts, stopping only to reach up and pull her down to him. They kissed deeply and passionately.

Lifting her hips up, Shannon felt the head of his erect cock at the entrance to her sex.

Her eyes locked on to his. Then, ever so slowly, she lowered herself down.

There was a little bit of resistance as he entered her. Hank bit her lip to keep from crying out as she expanded to take him inside her.

"No . . . don't move," she whispered as he started to thrust up inside her. "Let me do it."

Hank's eyes rolled back in her head as she settled down, his entire length filling her up.

Ever so slowly, she began to rock her hips back and forth. Her clit rubbed against his pubic bone.

As she leaned forward, Shannon cupped her breasts in his hands. Hank closed her eyes and let him support her as she began to grind against him.

Shannon squeezed her nipples. Hank bit her lip to keep from crying out.

Her hair fell over her eyes.

He wanted to brush it out of the way, if only to see the ecstasy on her face.

Incrementally, she began to move faster.

Harder.

When he pinched her nipples, she cried out.

"Don't stop," she gasped between clenched teeth.

So he didn't.

Hank's small hands braced against his chest as she let her pussy take control.

Her hips approached a crescendo of motion.

Shannon's cock was covered in the sweet wetness of her sex. She was tight. And warm.

Time seemed to slow as they coupled, their bodies melting together.

When her legs started to quiver, Hank threw her head back. Her mouth fell open. Tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes.

"Cum for me," Shannon coaxed her on. "Cum all over me!"

He felt her pussy flood with warmth.

Falling forward into his arms, Hank desperately pressed her lips to his. Their teeth knocked together.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out, her entire body writhing.

Shannon held her as Hank rode out the orgasm.

Her hips slowed, but never stopped. The waves of spasms petered out until she lay on top of him. Exhausted.

Tenderly, she kissed him again. The earlier hunger was gone.

He waited for a few minutes, still inside her.

Roaming her body with his hands, he explored her soft skin. The wondrous curves of her hips. The dimples on her lower back.

Every so often, he pushed his hips upward, his cock plunging the depths of her pussy.

"Thank you," she whispered after a while. Tugging at his arm, Hank rolled over on to her back, taking Shannon with her, his cock never leaving her luxurious confines.

She lay back in the bed and stretched her arms above her head. Grasping the headboard, she gazed up at him, her eyes hooded over with post-orgasmic bliss.

"My pussy is yours tonight, Shannon," she said softly. "I'm yours tonight."

"Just tonight?" he replied with a wry smile.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow," Hank closed her eyes and giggled. "Now take what's yours."

Shannon leaned in for one last gentle, tender kiss.

Then he fucked her unconscious.

****************

Shannon reached for his phone, knowing that the alarm would be going off soon. Even after being out of the Navy for fifteen years, he still woke up before his alarm.

Hank's lithe body was curled up next to him. When he tried to roll out of the bed, he felt her reach across his waist and pull him back towards her.

Her arm snaked around his chest. She pressed him into the mattress, her head resting on his back at the base of his neck.

She threw one leg over him, and he could feel the hair of her neatly-trimmed pussy brushing against his backside.

"Do you have to pee?" she asked sleepily.

"No," he replied softly, savouring the feel of her breasts against his back.

"Then where do you think you're going?" Her breath was warm on his bare skin.

"I'm supposed to log on at six," he sighed.

Her hand pressed against his forehead for just moment. "I'm a medical professional and I don't think you feel like you should be working today."

"I need to text my boss and tell him I'm not coming in today."

She didn't reply but shifted so more of her weight rested on top of him.

"You're probably going to need to take Monday off, too," Hank's lips pressed at the nape of his neck. Right in that spot.

With his one free hand, Shannon fired off a quick message to the office call-off number. It only took a minute for the supervisor on duty to approve his leave request. Aside from his penchant for taking a month off at a time, he didn't have an attendance problem, and there wasn't a lot of work to do anyway.

He set his phone back on the nightstand.

Any thoughts of getting some morning action were quickly brushed away, when he heard Hank's soft rhythmic breathing in his ear.

She was dead weight on his back, but he didn't mind. He intertwined his fingers with hers, then brought them up to his lips and kissed them gently.

He fell back asleep, held down securely by a woman several years his junior who weighed a hundred pounds less than he, but was rapidly running away with his heart.

****************

They cuddled in bed for the rest of the morning, pausing only long enough to do their business in the bathroom. Breakfast was toasted bagels and cold cereal with milk; Diet Pepsi for her, Keurig coffee for him.

Shannon never considered himself to be "lonely". He spent a lot of time "alone", but he liked it that way.

Just the tender contact of Hank's body next to his was comforting. Her nakedness was immaterial to the intimacy. Their virtual courtship forced them to get to know one another before jumping in to bed.

He was about to doze off when Hank stirred.

"I need a shower," she patted him gently on the chest. His eyes lingered on her shapely backside. She didn't bother to cover up.

On her way out the door, she turned and winked.

The water started running. Shannon stumbled into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Steam had already begun to form on the mirror.

Shannon pushed the shower curtain aside to see Hank standing under the running water, her eyes closed.

She made way for him. They embraced as the grime and sweat washed away.

His hands roamed her body. Her skin was soft. Her touch tender.

Hank's fingertips lingered on him.

"If I weren't sore as hell from you pounding my pussy all night, I'd make you get me off with the shower wand," she whispered in his ear and winked. "Maybe tomorrow morning."

They stood under the water in one anothers's arms until it ran cold. They dried each other off.

Shannon wrapped her in a bathrobe and set her on the couch while he changed the sheets on his bed.

They settled into the couch to watch TV. Hank snuggled up to him and drifted off in Shannon's arms. They pretty much stayed like that for the rest of the weekend.

On Saturday night, Shannon gave up when his girlfriend finally outlasted him.

He cupped her pert breasts in his hands as she brought herself to a thunderous orgasm with her favourite vibrator.

They fell asleep a tangled heap of arms and legs. Exhausted.

When she finally went back to work Monday night, he was awakened by a text in the middle of the night.

i can't believe you let me go to work with this giant hickey on my neck

He tapped out a quick reply before going back to sleep. don't show anybody the ones on your thighs or titties

****************

To be continued . . .