All Comments on 'Israeli Woman Converts To Islam'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crocka

What a crock of sh*t!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dung

Another one of your misguided story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Stupid

Just too stupid for words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ss

everything is OK including the inter-religion marriage but why she did change her religion(and that to ______) is way over my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total nonsense

This story was so inane that I couldn't even groan with frustration -- and not because a story about an Israeli girl falling for a Saudi man is totally beyond the bounds of credibility (which it isn't). And it didn't have an ounce of erotic tension in it, either. I suggest you take up a different hobby: knitting, perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Research

I respectfully suggest you do some research to see just how Islam, in particular, the Wahabi version which predominates in Saudi Arabia, would treat the type of relationships you wrote about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
False

I don't believe it.

rockslyderockslydeover 12 years ago
Well it IS fiction

Strange story, - its total fiction, including the history revision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Obvious Troll Story

Posting comments would only encourage the author to continue posting his crap.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years ago
STOP POSTING!!!

You state on your bio page that 'writing is how you express yourself'. Please stop! If ever this site needed to have the option for a zero rating, you are the reason! I didn't know that a writer could actually score a zero from ALL raters of a story, but you sir have done so way too many times!

Your content is an insult to all the worthwhile authors on this site.

dezurtdawg

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years ago
See how bad you need to stop

I meant to state that you have many stories that only got a rating score of "1.0", but you are so pathetic that my mind switched it to the most deserved 'zero' in my previous post.

I have corrected my error. Now you should do likewise and delete nearly all of your postings.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Repetitive

Your "work" is boring. It's always the same. I wonder if you can actually write anything without ranting about how great the death cult of Islam is. Expand your horizons, drop the race/religion angle, and actually write. You are boring & unimaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a load of crap!

Saudi men are uglier than shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS