It All Started with a Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mike,' she began, 'I need to make sure that there are no patchy spots.'

I frowned. 'I think I've been pretty thorough, Ady.' I replied.

'No. I mean, I need you to do the areas under my arms...' she trailed off.

'Under your arms? I thought I did that?' I wasn't sure I understood.

'I mean, under my arms, at the sides of my breasts.'

Jackpot.

'Oh.' I looked down to where she mentioned, and sure enough, there was an area that encompassed her armpit around to her mid-side-boob area, almost disappearing under the towel she was using to cover herself. 'Um.'

'It's okay, Mike. I don't mind. I need it to be a full coverage of tanning lotion, otherwise it's going to look patchy and awful. Please?' She was almost begging me now.

'Okay.'

'Thank you. You don't have to look. Just reach up under my arm and use the glove to cover that area.'

Then, with her back still to me, she lifted her hair and arms above her head and removed the towel covering her tits altogether. Positioned behind her, I couldn't see, but as it was, we were in the bathroom, and a subtle glance into the huge mirror on my left gave me a side view of her topless profile, and I could see that her nipples were well and truly hard. I wasn't so sure it was from the cold, either.

I lathered up the glove with tanning lotion once more, and, reaching around her body, began to gently run my gloved hand across her skin, starting with her left underarm and then moving forward, around her torso, to effectively cup her left breast. I felt Adrienne shiver as I did so, but as I moved my hand around and fondled/tanned her tit, I knew that I was massaging her a little, even rubbing her nipple, and I could also tell that it was turning her on. I relaxed my hand and swapped over, moving to the right side. She caught her breath once more as I began to massage her right breast, the lotion allowing my hand to slide over her tit and nipple with ease, and, to my amazement, my nose was greeted with an all too familiar scent. She was getting wet.

After I had finished – yes, I did take a little longer than I should have, wouldn't you? – I handed her the glove, and she turned over her shoulder to thank me. Adrienne made no effort to reach for the towel to cover herself, and I was treated to my first view of her unobstructed breasts. You know how sometimes our bodies just react without our authority? I had one of those reactions. I licked my lips.

'Thanks, Mike.' Adrienne interrupted.

I quickly recovered and realized that I was very hard and was within poking proximity, so I said 'you're welcome,' and left her to dress.

I returned to the lounge, wondering how the hell that had just happened, and while I was lost in my thoughts, Adrienne emerged from the bathroom, into the lounge, wearing a sheer night gown that was also extremely short. It only just barely covered her ass, and the robe/gown was almost open at the front, I could clearly see, too, that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. To make things worse (or better?), she sat down on the couch, next to me.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

'Thanks again, Mike.' She said, breaking the silence.

'Don't mention it. Anytime.' I instantly regretted making that remark.

'Anytime? Really?' Adrienne smiled. 'I'll bet.'

I was bright red, and the stirring in my shorts was happening all over again.

Adrienne made some small talk, but I was hardly paying attention. She had turned her body to me, and the action had caused her robe to pull open slightly, revealing the curvature of her breasts and her belly button. It was getting increasingly hard to look her in the eyes.

'...And it's been a while, but I'm hoping that things will pick up soon.' She finished.

I snapped back to attention. 'I'm sorry, what will pick up soon?'

'Jesus. You really zoned out. My dating life. It sucks.' She shrugged her shoulders and this made her robe open a little more. Adrienne must have realized this by now, surely. I needed a reprieve or else my cock was going to bust through my shorts.

'Want a drink?' I asked.

'Sure. What are we having?'

'Scotch for me. You want a white rum?' I offered.

'Hell yes.' She responded. She was much more relaxed now. The most relaxed I'd seen her all day. I went into the kitchen and made the drinks, then returned and sat next to her, offering the concoction I'd made.

'Fuck me.' Adrienne exclaimed as she took a long sip. Okay. So maybe I'd made the drinks a little stronger than usual.

'How are things with you, anyway, Mike?' Adrienne quizzed.

'In what way?' I replied, confused.

'Come on, Mike. I live in the same house as you, and our bedrooms are right next to each other. I know that you guys haven't been 'doing it'. How do you cope?'

I was caught off-guard by the forward question. It made me hesitate a response.

'Sorry, I don't mean to pry.' She had turned a little red.

I took the initiative and the plunge.

'I don't. Well, I haven't been coping. It's been up to these,' I raised my hands, 'to keep me sane.

Adrienne laughed. It was magic.

'I know what you mean. I have the same deal and I can never seem to reach that point where I really explode, you know. It's not the same with a fake cock.'

I spluttered and coughed my scotch mouthful back into my glass. What the fuck did she just say? Adrienne's laughter rang in my ears as she placed a hand on my shoulder and one on my back to help me steady myself. This caused her to lean forward and the robe to fall completely open. As I recovered I saw that I had my second full view of her bare chest. Her nipples, I took note, were hard and standing at full attention. Even in my state as I tried to regain my breath, my dick flourished and unfurled in my shorts to full mast at the sight.

'I know you saw my vibrator, Mike. I left it on. It was off when I came home.'

I balked at the revelation. She'd known this whole time? As I recomposed myself, there was a silence between us as her hands stayed on my back and shoulder, and her robe remained open. I didn't move my gaze from her body and she made no attempt to cover up. Maybe it was the scotch. Maybe it was the fact that I was deprived of sex for so long. Maybe my sex drive did have control over me. But I did something I probably shouldn't have, and I didn't give a flying fuck.

I lifted my head to Adrienne, and asked her 'Would you like me to help you come?'

Adrienne stared right back at me. Deep into my eyes and not saying a word. The silence was suddenly deafening and I became conscious of her heaving breasts as she began to breathe heavily. She smiled then, a brilliant, sexy smile that revealed to me she'd wanted me to ask that question for a while now.

'Yes, please.' Adrienne replied. 'I'd love that.'

With her blessing, I gently reached forward and grasped the tie holding the rest of the robe together, and pulled on it, undoing the bow and letting the rest of the robe fall open. Adrienne let go of my shoulder and relaxed into the couch, the robe splitting apart to come to rest at her sides. As I took in the smooth, bare patch of skin above the cleft of her closed legs, she shifted her weight so that I could move off the couch. I grabbed a pillow from the end of the couch (we have floorboards) and placed it underneath her long legs, which she had stretched out onto our coffee table. Adrienne had effectively formed a naked bridge. I began running my hands up her calf, admiring the smooth texture of her skin, and as I neared closer to my target, Adrienne moved her hands so that they began to play with her freshly tanned nipples. She pulled on them, ran her fingers around them, all the while watching me, watch her.

As I drew closer to the top of her thigh, she slowly lifted her knees and began to spread her legs for me. The opening flower, blossoming right before my eyes was a sight that I'll cherish forever. Her beautiful, bald pussy came into view, and slowly unfolded for me. Her pussy lips began to spread wide as she parted her thighs, and I could see the glistening moisture of her sex shimmering in the dim light. The smell of her arousal hit me square in the face, and I diligently moved under her legs, taking position in between her thighs, bringing my face closer to her wet snatch.

I gently pressed my fingers around her labia and began to work her over, and the response was instant. Adrienne almost screamed with pleasure at my touch. I stroked her outer lips before moving up and around her most sensitive areas, taking time to explore, and enjoy, her responses and drawing out the experience as much as possible. I moved to bring my face closer to her pussy and she shook suddenly, and I looked up at her. She was staring straight back at me, some apprehension in her face.

'Is something wrong?' I hesitated, 'Should I stop?'

'No.' She began, 'It's just that...'

'What, Adrienne?' I asked as I continued to rub her pussy, gently moving to her clit and applying a small amount of pressure.

'Ohhhhhhhh.' She groaned, clearly enjoying my ministrations, 'No, don't stop. I just haven't... ever... oh... had...' She trailed off. I'd applied more pressure and was circling her clit with my thumb, her juices lubricating everything nicely. It didn't matter, I knew what she was trying to say.

'No one's ever gone down on you? That's a shame.' I smiled. She nodded that I was right, but failed to speak as I'd just pressed a finger into her love tunnel, making her moan instead of speak.

'Luckily for you,' I started, twisting my fingers inside her and using my free hand to reach up and massage her right breast, pulling on the nipple as I saw her do earlier, 'I LOVE eating pussy.'

And I dove right in.

Adrienne exploded.

She screamed in ecstasy as I tongued her clit, working it over with fast, heavy strokes. I sucked on it, flicked it, and even put my whole mouth around it and hummed vigorously as she writhed about underneath me. I placed an extra finger inside her, pumping my hand in and out of her tight pussy as I hummed, licked and sucked on her clit.

After a few minutes, she was reaching down and placing her hands on the back of my head, trying to force me deeper inside her and I responded in kind with a third finger and a gentle bite on her clit, which drove her to the edge – and threw her completely off of it. Her thighs came together like a vice, and while I continued to rub, lick and suck her while she rode her orgasm, I was conscious of her almost not allowing me to breathe, so I eased her down gently and slowly backed off of her clit – which by now was very sensitive – and pulled away to kiss her thighs lovingly as Adrienne came back to earth.

Her panting eased to a heavy breathing. Her chest rose and fell in quick succession but steadied, and the glazed look in her eyes dissipated until she was staring down at me sitting between her legs, almost with disbelief. There was a moment of silence between us as we stared each other down, while I engraved the image of her engorged pussy just inside my peripheral vision into my mind.

'Holy fuck, Mike.' Adrienne spoke first. 'That was incredible. How are you not eating Kate's pussy every night?'

I laughed a little at the comment, a reminder that this was 'wrong', before I looked back at Adrienne and shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't know the answer to that. 'Maybe she's just too tired?' I offered. After all, that was the most common excuse.

'Fuck that,' Adrienne spat, sitting up for the first time since her explosive orgasm, and shedding the robe altogether, 'I'll have to have words with her. She simply has no idea what she's got in that tongue of yours.' Adrienne leaned forward, placing her feet on the floor either side of me, and placed a hand either side of my neck, pulling me forward as she leaned in, forcing her lips on mine and her tongue down my throat. My toes curled and my dick, if it was possible, grew even harder. She drove her tongue around my mouth and I wouldn't have ever thought she would be this aggressive, but at this point I wasn't complaining.

She broke the kiss and lifted her tits to my face, feeding me first her left, then right nipple, which I sucked on greedily as she added, 'No wonder you love eating pussy. I taste amazing.' I stopped sucking and looked up at her, and she continued, 'Unless it's because it's mixed with your taste... maybe that's what's so good.' She smiled a sexy smile and licked her lips. 'Stand up.'

I did as I was told and stood right in front of her, my crotch just inches from her face. Adrienne stared up at me as her hands worked at my belt and jeans, and she pulled them down quickly. As I mentioned, I don't usually wear underwear, and this was one such occasion. My achingly hard manhood sprang forward and slapped her firmly on the right side of her chin, but she didn't miss a beat as she reached up and started stroking my cock. I groaned my approval and she grabbed my attention my using her other hand to cup my balls.

'Mike?' Adrienne started.

'Mmm?' Was all I could manage as a reply.

'You think this is good, you haven't felt anything yet.'

I opened my eyes and glanced down, and in that moment, Adrienne opened her mouth wide, and a watched as my sister in law took my entire length into her throat, and began what was one of the best blowjob experiences I'd ever have in my life. She swallowed me whole, and I could feel the tickle of her tonsils pressing against the head of my dick as she squeezed and massaged my balls before drawing back along my length, stopping at the head to suck lovingly on it, her tongue tickling the sensitive underside. Adrienne then engulfed me again, making my knees buckle, and she turned me around and let herself off of my dick with an audible 'pop' before pushing me to sit on the couch, and returning her mouth to my waiting pole.

Adrienne continued to work me over, applying a variation of techniques, from stroking me at full length, to sucking and stroking, to deep-throating me, to a number of other sensations that left me in a head spinning world of pleasure. It was so good, and I didn't want it to end, but that familiar tingle began in my toes and began to build, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I lost all control.

'Adrienne...' I moaned.

'Hmm?' she responded, sexily, with my cock still buried in her mouth.

'I'm not going to last much longer.'

She pulled off my dick for the briefest of moments to say 'Good!', and then returned to getting me off with her lips, tongue and fingers. Adrienne was so good, I thought I was going to lose consciousness. She'd obviously had a lot of experience, but I'd never picked up on it. The thought of her giving head alone was a turn on, but to be here, in this moment, watching as my cock disappeared again and again into her willing mouth was too much for me to take.

'I'm cumming, Adrienne!' I screamed, about to launch my load.

Adrienne showed no signs of stopping, instead deep-throating my full length, placing my cock head deep in her mouth, as I began to unleash my come. I squirted my load in thick bouts that had nowhere else to go except down her throat, and she willingly accepted each thrust. As my load began to ease, my cock began to slip out of her mouth, and the final few spurts collected in her mouth on her tongue. She held my cock in her mouth until she knew I was done, then lifted her head to me, and I could see her chin and cheeks covered in saliva. Adrienne then opened her mouth and showed me that she'd managed to save what was on her tongue. She rolled my cum around briefly before swallowing the lot in one gulp.

'Thanks, Mike. That was delicious.' Adrienne licked her lips and then leaned down to my lap, licking my cock clean. When she was done, she crawled up onto the couch and climbed onto my lap. Without hesitation, she kissed me deeply, and while I was aware that I'd just sprayed the entirety of her mouth with my hot semen, I was too satisfied to care, and let her swish her tongue around my mouth. Adrienne pulled away and moaned as I gently flicked her nipples and played with as much bare skin as I could get my hands on.

'Yep, it's official.' She stated.

'What is?' I asked, quizzically.

'I taste amazing, but the taste of my pussy is made much better when it's mixed with the taste of your cum.'

With that, she stood, bending over in front of me to pick up her robe off the floor. My cock twitched at the sight of her pussy staring at me. She returned to her full height, and began to walk toward the corridor. She turned over her shoulder.

'Thanks for the 'O', Mike. I really – and I mean REALLY – appreciated it.'

'Anytime.' I replied, still sitting with my pants around my ankles on the couch.

'I should hope so. You keep me happy like that, and I'll be sure to give you plenty of opportunities to make use of that cock of yours.' Adrienne turned to me, reached down and spread her pussy lips, dipping a finger in between them.

'Fuck me.' I breathed.

'No, no, Mike. You'll get to fuck ME.' Adrienne turned away, and sauntered down the hall, her ass shining in the dim light.

Way to leave me wanting more! All I could think was that I was so glad I'd left that box on the couch! Whatever happened next, was sure to be a hell of a ride.

12