All Comments on 'It Began at the Doctor's Office'

by whatnow221

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice tale

this is a nice tale. may not happen in a doctors office that much in real life

a mother and son and doctor doing each other. different tale and I did like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh

The boy's name changed once on the last page. Typically, that indicates plagiarism. Great story. Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg...wow!!! wow!!!

what a dynamite story! i must admit it got me sooooo excited, i had to relieve myself imagining Leah was my own mother, and then i stayed erect for the entire story from the middle of page two on...

i only wish i could participate in this kind of examination with my own mother! i was hoping that Jack would have his anus explored and his prostate massaged to the inevitable milking that could have resulted. the two ladies could then take turns enjoying the cup of sweet nectar from Jack's testicles.

as you can tell i was totally in this story. Excellent with 5 stars =)

Bravo!

max052max052over 10 years ago
Best I've read in a long time

5 stars and fave story! Regarding the name confusion I'll give the author the benefit of the doubt. The character of Jack may be based on a real person named James. Or, author could have confused him with a character from one of his other stories. Regardless, this is one very hot read. Thanks for sharing and please keep on writing.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good story by a gifted writer, but, come on...

What's the doctor doing having Jack fuck her? She's admitted that her own son fucks her, and it's the hottest fucks she gets. She says, "I can't tell you how nice it is to have a fat young cock yearning for sex whenever I want it. The fact that I'm his mommy makes it so much more hot!" So why doesn't she let Jack fuck his own mother? Look Leah is his mother, that cunt between her legs is the hole he came out of. Jack has the right to stick his big hard cock up his own birth canal, doesn't he? And why does Leah have to make do with the lesbo action, when she admits she isn't even a lesbian? What Leah desperately needs is her own boy's "fat young cock" slamming and pounding her mommy-twat and Jack blowing his hot young balls and filling her full of his creamy semen. That better happen in the sequels, or this excellent author's going to be sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Jack is a nickname for James. So it was meant to be a formal addressing.

dfw713dfw713over 10 years ago

Looking forward to part 2....nicely written and a very fun storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow2

Made me so horny; a lot of person's fantasies were described in the examination of Leah and Jack. Was hard for the entire story almost. Hope there are more Dr. stories...

mizzou

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

Awesome story, please continue on with this one!!! 5 Stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Tell us what happens when they get home...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue this!!

erotireaderotireadover 10 years ago
I rate it 5 hard penises!

I was also hard for the whole story. So badly wanted someone here to suck on me while I read. Really liked imagining Leah being oh so wet and ready!

silvertongu3silvertongu3over 10 years ago
Wow, hot hot story, can't wait for more!

What a great fantasy. Love the build up, and the final sexual torrent got me so aroused. Keep the stories coming so they can keep me coming! I will be on the lookout for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the "Incest"?

If "incest" is defined as sexual activity between two people closely related by blood, then there was no incest in this story. If it's the first part of an ongoing tale, the author should have noted it by including "Chapter 1" in the title or "To be continued" at the end of this piece.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
What a let down...

The story was well written and erotic, but the incest never occurred. Big disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I loved this outrageous story. Could never happened but so much fun to imagine. I could imagine myself and my Mom as Leah. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

what a great story - keep writing I will keep coming back

shadowdustershadowdusterover 10 years ago
When does he get to fuck his mom???

Need another chapter mom and son, then need Ann to have another 3 some and teach him to eat pussy. Then bring in the Drs. son and have a 4 some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no

Terrible. Plus it was Jack then jay then Jack then James. If you can't keep the names in order it ruins the whole story. Sorry. 3 for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ignore the critics. This was wonderful. I'm in health-care, and you seem to have a great understanding of anatomy, and the human body's response to stimuli. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuk the critics

excellent.. the critics have no jobs but do criticize . nvm.. if i say dik and point out a dick its not a dick ? dumb asses.. jus enjoy the story and wank urself to glory.. make the writer feel did a good job making people to check watever they eat is reproducing as semen. its good to have a check.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Awesome

I want to read about him fucking his mom and perhaps a foursome with the doctor and her son.

Thanks for the read.

taboo_lovertaboo_loverover 10 years ago
Good start

Shared medical examination was a brilliant idea, but I think you should have played more with humiliation since it is such a hot concept. Mom was kinda humiliated but not too much and son was way too comfortable with all this. You messed up with the part that he set up a camera in his mothers room... wtf was up with that??

Also most of the authors rush up near the end and so did you - by writing that mom had fantasies about her son all along (and her chat with the doctor before her sons examination). That really spoiled the story. If you had repaired those parts and like I said played more with the humiliation this has a potential of being the best story in incest section. And you could have add more chapters (think about mom and son being examined in front of a medical committee or taking part in an experiment where they get shamed by their body reactions) you opened up a lot of great possibilities.

That was just my opinion... you're the author not me and you wrote a very good story. I gave you 4 stars and will add you too my fav authors. Hope to read many more stories from you.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
I can't recall the last time a story made me laugh as much as this one did.

The sheer absurdity of it all, the ballsy "I don't give a fuck, I'm going to write exactly what I want to write!" audacity of this piece, it just had me laughing my ass off, again and again.

Excellent job, sir. I know you had to have had a great time writing this one.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
If you write the story

know who your own characters are.

Jay?

Jack?

never mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Oi 'taboo_lover', just cuz you are fucked up in the head and like being humiliated and dominated by chicks, doesn't mean the rest of us are also into that shit.

SWIM21SWIM21about 10 years ago
To Anonymous

Just 'cuz' you are a fucking pussy that can't even handle the idea of letting a woman take control doesn't mean anybody wants to hear your opinion on who is and isn't 'fucked up in the head'. Furthermore, an essential element of medical fetishism is the feeling of humiliation and arousal evoked from exposure during examination where the 'patient' is forced to accept the 'doctor's' ministrations out of recognition of his or her authority as a medical professional. But enough ranting about anonymous assholes.

In general, this story was really good up until the doctor lost her professionalism and the mother admitted to having fantasized about her son beforehand. It totally destroyed any tension between the mother and son characters. Also, I agree that the author really should have played up the humiliation factor here and shamed both of them for getting aroused during their visit. This would have made the tension even higher afterwards as the mother and son are forced to deal with the exposure of their excitement by each others' bodies. Finally, if the doctor was really trying to play up the medical aspect of the examination on the son, she should have introduced to him to prostate stimulation and made him cum from that alone. I mean, she is trying to teach the boy about human sexuality after all, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Rubbish. Just pure rubbish.

debaucherdebaucherover 9 years ago

Of course it's utterly unbelievable. And that is exactly what makes it such a fun read! My rating of 4 goes to the "Fuck it" attitude if the story.

armando100armando100over 9 years ago
gr8

excellent story. liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the doctor was greedy

she should have taken the opportunity to teach Jay/Jack/James how to perform cunnilingus and then instruct him in the fine art of copulation, with his mother.

after all, she had her own son waiting at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed the story,

the first half more than the second. The sexual arousal of the mother coupled with the authority figure of the doctor was effective in building tension. The second half, where the doctor and mother become bi-sexual sluts while still trying to maintain some semblence of tension, not as much. Then its an orgy and trying to treat it an anything other than an orgy seemed forced. I don't want to sound too critical, all in all I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not there

The 'Dr.' authority totally faded away in the last half and the use of it seemed fakey. Why did Leah eat the Doctor's pussy instead of having Jack familiarize himself with the female anatomy better? Was it just pushed in that direction to accomodate their bisexual experience, because it doesn't really fit? Love the examination section. Looking foreward to ch.2

bad1_bbad1_bover 8 years ago
OMG

Very hot story. Had me dripping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not real

in reality nor content

Randy55Randy55about 7 years ago
Just what a mother needs

Beautifully written. Will be appreciated by all those young boys who screwi their mothers regularly. Mother son mating is really heaven on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ho-hum

A bit too long and drawn out It stopped being sexy and became a bit boring.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years ago
I haven't finished Chapter One yet, but

look forward to doing so. There are a lot of good things about it, but the first two I would cite are the doctor's authoritarian manner and the physical contrast of the women. Look forward to reading more.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 6 years ago
What a refreshing sensual introductory story

So well written and graphic - HOT is not enough! More to cum later I am certain!

playtime999playtime999about 5 years ago
Fabulous story

super hot, intensely erotic and always hovering, tantalizingly, on the edge of the plausible....

wagonet2wagonet2about 5 years ago
Well done! Five stars!

Perfect pacing. Kept me enthralled.

8letters8lettersalmost 5 years ago
Fun story!

I loved the doctor using her authoritative talk to bring a mom and son together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grading

Sorry I could only give 5 stars. I think this story rates 6 or 7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Vagina???

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT A VAGINA IS??? CLUE it's not a labia or a vulva. it's a hole/ fuck tube idiot. It's like calling a pussy a cervix. Lick my cervix, kiss my cervix, then fuck my cervix. VAGINA???

Synthia44Synthia44almost 4 years ago
WOW!!

After reading this story I only wish now my physicals were that intense. WOW!! This story rates a ten star review.

screedbearscreedbearalmost 4 years ago
GOOD STORY

Anonymous - GET OVER IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of my favorite stories

I can read this over and over, still hot and steamy every time. It has never left me unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just my humble opinion

Awesome story and tension , build up, and the details were important. I agree with many others that the ending was rushed and was nowhere equal to the beginning. Loved the 'Doctor talk' in the beginning. Very hot. What would have been amazing is for the sake of sons education he could have pulled and rubbed moms nipples also and then the doctor allowing him to insert his fingers inside mom to know about female lubrication and then rubbed her clit to ' learn'how a woman cums.

More stories like this one would be much appreciated. Many possibilities ....foursome with doctor and her son .....eventually including other mother-son ' education. You are a skilled writer. Please give us the gift of further chapters . Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Wow wish I got medical like that, very horny. Cock was rock hard xx george2191

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a physical!!

I keep cumming back to this story over and over, it is so intense. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super Hot

I’m in my 50s and had to stop twice to clean the mess before finishing the story. I like how the doctor explained making her son serve her for a while before letting him fuck her and that the rest of the exam continued without Leah and Jack having actual sexual contact - leaving their power struggle for them to work out. Awesome Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite amazing , thank you . you write like a pro .

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

**5** Stars...with some observations...

(1) I know the son's name is Jack; you keep calling him 'James', or 1-2 other names...a LITTLE attention to detail, please.

(2) This story of 'medical examination/procedure' is, in fact, very welcome and stimulating. I found it to be singularly fantastic, as I do not recall anything like it in recent, nor distant, history. I also would like to see more of this type story.

You are doing quite well with your writing; please, continue doing so, I am looking forward to reading more of them!

stonecoldcowboy84stonecoldcowboy84almost 2 years ago

I started this story trying to find the story about a mom taking her son to the doctor's office to find out why he masturbated so much, I think it was! She was asked to find a female for her son to have sex with and bring them both to the doctor's office to be tested but she chose to do it herself! Then one day a couple of weeks later she was taking him back to the doctor and he wanted her to pull over and give him a blow job, so reluctantly she did! Does anybody know where I could find that story or at least the name of it? If so PLEASE help me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've read. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. I had the same female doctor for 20 years who was around 10 years older than me. I had always been attracted to her. Though i was embarrassed I had come to see her with a rash on my penis aged 40 after a liaison with a women at work which I was very worried about at the time. She said it was common thrush, something I had never had before, and that she had plenty of the creme used to treat it & it was easily treated. Putting a pair of super thin gloves on she held my now growing penis with her left hand & began to rub the white creme on my exposed glans with her right index finger. She was carefully rubbing it in a determined circular motion whilst looking at me which l found tremendously erotic, & my pumped up penis suddenly twitched & I spurted several powerful ejeculations onto her blouse & up her arm. She wiped herself with a tissue as she handed me the creme telling me to treat it for the next few days till it cleared up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the long slow build up, but the story lost it's way near the end, with the writer probably wanting to finish it as quickly as possible; this happens a lot on this site. Be patient with yourself, writer. As a concept, this was imaginative, well-though out and plausible. Your writing is good and wants me to read more of your stuff.

I'll give you 4 stars, because you could have ended this in a much different way - even in a fun way! I'm certainly not going to write more, as the author needs respect and encouragement. This is what this site is about...!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Although not logical (doctor/patient relationship and/or professioal ethics), I enjoyed the story. My one thought is that since the son is/was a virgin, I would have thought that his mother would want to be the first female that he made love with and/or had sex with.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 1 year ago

Nice initiation..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Never heard of simultaneously examining mom & son...

Voted a 1 Star 'cuz this was a dumb premise....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story is so hot, and my cock is so hard right now, I've got to jerk off while I read Chapter 2.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX7 months ago

The hidden desire come into full bloom in this well-written tale. No one can help themselves and the "wrongness" of it all only seems to make righter and hotter. A winner in every way,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous