It Began at the Doctor's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,059 Followers

"Please place your legs in the stirrups," said the doctor, as she assisted.

Leah moved her legs up. Instinctively, she looked to the side to see just how exposed she was to her son. To her shock, she noticed that Jack was no longer at her side. He had switched positions and now sat in the swivel chair in front of the table where he could clearly see her exposed vagina. She panicked. She should not be showing her exposed pussy to her son! This was too weird.

"But, umm, Jack," she started to say, and tried to move her thigh to shield her son's view of her privates. She half sat up, while keeping her legs in the stirrups, trying to object.

"I think this may be a valuable experience for him," said Ann, quickly. "I placed him there so he could witness the examination of your vulva. But if you feel uncomfortable, we can ask him to leave the room."

"Valuable experience?" said Leah, unsure. She instinctively was inclined to agree with the doctor. After all, she was the doctor.

As Leah laid back down, she felt a naughty thrill, and realized that part of her enjoyed the feeling of her son's gaze on her exposed labia. Her pussy was quickly becoming aroused. She didn't remember becoming aroused during any previous examinations. She must be turned on by the thought of her son looking at her pussy! Another wave of panic spread over her.

"I don't see any reason for him to leave now. If you don't mind I will address him as well during your examination. That way he can learn to better understand female sexuality in a safe environment, with an attractive woman whom he loves," said the doctor definitively.

The prospect caused Leah's pussy to flood.

"Okay," croaked Leah, softly. She was definitely not comfortable with this. But she didn't know how to stop it. And she didn't know if she wanted to stop it.

"Very well," said Dr. Swanson as she pulled on latex gloves. "Have you experienced any problems with your sexual health?"

"No ma'am," said Leah. She had never called her friend "ma'am" before. For some reason it helped her to refer to her friend as an authority figure at this moment.

Leah placed her thumbs and forefingers at the outer lips of her patient's vagina. Jack watched with rapt attention.

"Jack, these are the labia majora. I am certain you have seen diagrams but I believe that in-person examination is always more educational. These may be referred to as your mother's 'lips' and they are generally closed. If your mother opens her legs wide like this, or if she is sexually aroused, the labia majora will part, exposing the other parts of her genitalia. Can you see?"

Jack scooted to the side, so he had a perfect view. He thought about whether his mother was aroused. Was she aroused because he was looking at her?

"Yes, ma'am," he said, his voice almost trembling with excitement.

"Leah, let's not forget that this is an examination. Please let me know if you feel at all uncomfortable."

"Ok," said Leah, quite softly.

"As it happens," said Dr. Swanson, addressing herself once again to Jack, who now sat very close to the doctor, mere inches away from his mother's exposed pussy. "Leah is exhibiting all of the classic signs of female sexual excitement."

With those words, both Dr. Swanson and Jack could see that Leah's vagina clenched. Its glistening pink interior was fully exposed to their examination.

"Ordinarily, I would require synthetic lubrication to conduct the internal examination of your mother's vagina. But your mother's vagina is quite well lubricated," said the doctor, as she ran a gloved fingers between the exposed inner lips.

"You can see on my finger the secretions from your mother's vagina, which are nature's lubrication." She showed her wet finger to Jack. "The walls of the vagina excrete a slippery lubricant which facilitates entry of the penis into the vagina."

The frank talk about Leah's arousal, and the process of sexual intercourse heightened the tension in the room. Dr. Swanson proceeded, though, acting as if this exam was entirely normal.

"Another sign of her sexual excitement is her swollen inner and outer labia. Just as blood engorges your penis when it is sexually excited, so too does blood accumulate in your mother's genitalia. You may also notice the characteristic musky aroma associated with female arousal."

Dr. Swanson turned and made eye contact with Jack. Jack swore that he detected a slight smile on her lips, despite her detached, clinical approach.

"Lastly, you would find that your mother's nipples are engorged and elongated, which is also the result of her sexual excitement. I believe you may have had the opportunity to observe that reaction earlier on during this examination."

"Yes, ma'am, I did," said Jack.

"I thought you might have. But let's take a closer look. Come here, Jack. Even through the gown, you can see the distension of your mother's nipples. Her nipples are very sensitive right now, on account of her sexual arousal."

Leah's pussy spasmed again. It frustrated her to be treated as a sexual object lesson for her son. Especially because the two were talking about her arousal. Leah was embarrassed that she was so aroused, but she had no way of stopping it. She knew that she was aroused because her son was looking at her intimate parts. But she couldn't stop. Or maybe she didn't want to stop.

Dr. Swanson pulled back the gown and let it bunch up on the patient's waist.

"Jack, come closer and observe your mother's nipples in greater detail."

Leah closed her eyes as Dr. Swanson grabbed one of the nipples with a gloved hand.

"The nipple is very firm to the touch. I expect that it is also quite responsive, sexually. Your mother is very likely experiencing pleasurable sensations as I lightly squeeze and pull on her nipples."

Dr. Swanson pulled both nipples, lifting Leah's substantial breasts off of her chest. Leah responded with a sharp intake of breath.

"Good. Now let's continue," said the doctor, returning to the stool in front of Leah's spread legs.

Jack also sat back down. He scooted very close to the doctor, allowing their thighs to touch as they huddled in front of the exposed vagina.

"Leah, are you sexually active?"

This caught Leah by surprise. This was a question a doctor asked of a young person, not a 40-year-old mother, like herself. Ann must know that she didn't have time to date these days, what with Jack and her busy job. She was frustrated at the feeling of humiliation in front of her son. But she really didn't have any choice at this point. She couldn't simply stop the examination. It would be so terribly awkward. Plus, she had to admit to herself, she was very much enjoying the feeling of her friend's hand on her aroused pussy. And, being perfectly honest, she loved the idea that Jack was watching and learning as she was examined. All of these thoughts caused her pussy once again to involuntarily clench, spasming with arousal.

"Not really," she managed, as she felt her pussy spasm and drool fluids, while her son looked on. "I haven't had sex in," she paused to think, "two years."

"Thank you for being so honest. It is very helpful to have complete openness in a clinical setting," said Dr. Swanson.

"Jack, you'll note now that your mother's vagina periodically clenches, or spasms. This is a sign of a rather extraordinary level of arousal on her part. You can also see now how fluid is gathering at her vaginal opening and is beginning to leak out onto her bottom."

Jack was silent, awestruck.

"Your mother's intense level of arousal may perhaps be attributable to her prolonged sexual inactivity. Even the relatively small amount of stimulation caused by this examination is causing her, I suspect, to be very close to achieving the most intense level of sexual arousal, or the female orgasm. If you're lucky we may yet be able to observe her achieving orgasm, which, I dare say, would be an extremely valuable educational experience for you."

Once again, Leah's pussy clenched and she squirmed her bottom on the edge of the table. She let out a slight moan. She took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on not acting out inappropriately. She wanted the examination (or whatever this was) to continue, despite her discomfort and her arousal and her embarrassment.

"Leah, do you find you are able to achieve sexual gratification through masturbation?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Leah.

The doctor continued to lightly manipulate the lips of Leah's pussy, while spreading it open for Jack to observe. He watched as fluid pooled in her vagina.

"Please tell me how it is that you masturbate."

Leah paused, her mind cloudy with arousal, trying to answer the doctor's question accurately. She looked up at the spread vagina on the wall, and knew that this was exactly the part of herself that her son was staring at.

"What I mean is, do you simply rely upon digital stimulation? Or do you use a dildo or perhaps a vibrator?"

"I use a vibrator," Leah gasped.

"Do you focus the stimulation upon your clitoris or do you stimulate the vaginal canal?"

"I stimulate my clitoris," Leah said, and paused trying to formulate a complete answer. "And also I fuck myself," she blurted out.

Dr. Swanson reacted to the non-clinical language with a knowing smile.

"And how frequently do you masturbate, Leah?"

"Almost every day," admitted Leah. "I have been very horny lately."

Jack's mouth dropped open in surprise as he heard his mom admit that she was horny.

"Thank you, Leah. Jack, let's return to an examination of female anatomy. I will try to explicate what your mother means when she refers to 'fucking herself.'"

"Yes, ma'am," said Jack. His head was swimming. This sexy doctor persisted in this act, as if this was a legitimate medical procedure. It seemed as if her "clinical" approach was becoming more and more exaggerated, the more outlandish the situation became.

"Very well. I believe we have formally identified only the labia majora or outer lips, although I have certainly referred to other anatomical features in passing. To be complete, let's finish the survey of your mother's anatomy"

Jack nodded.

"I generally conduct only female examinations in this room, as you may be able to discern from the stirrups and the diagram on the wall of female genitalia. However, sometimes I also conduct examinations for young men such as yourself in this room. I believe it is very important for young men to have a thoroughgoing understanding of the female genitalia. So I find the diagram can be very helpful. Fortunately, today we have your mother here. And she is an ideal specimen for you to examine and learn from."

"Yes, ma'am," said Jack, lacking for any other words.

"How are we doing up there, Leah? Are you still doing okay?" asked the doctor.

Leah was not "okay" really. She was full of anxiety and arousal and confusion. But the doctor had recommended that she let her son observe her pussy, so how could Leah refuse? Plus, she had to admit she was curious where this was headed. This was unlike any experience she had ever had before. Maybe the doctor would give her a much needed orgasm.

"Of course, Ann. I am glad to help my son learn about female anatomy."

"Excellent. Pay attention, Jack. Your mother is giving you a wonderful gift. Very few mothers are willing to show their sons such an intimate view of themselves."

The doctor continued, "Here, we see the labia minora, or inner lips."

The doctor traced her fingers along the edges of Leah's spread pussy lips. Leah reacted physically to the sensation. It was wonderful.

"The labia minora frame the vagina, which is also referred to as the birth canal. This is where a penis enters during sexual intercourse. It is also where a baby exits during pregnancy. You, yourself have already experienced your mother's vagina, although that took place before you can remember."

"At this point I will dispense with the glove, for I fear it may cause your mother irritation as we continue with our exploration. I intend to insert my finger, or fingers, into your mother's vagina. In my experience, this is best done without gloves. The skin of the finger is much less irritating than latex."

She took off the gloves and quickly stood up to run her hands under warm water.

"Female anatomy is designed to be compatible with penetration by clean human flesh. Although direct flesh-to-flesh contact is only appropriate in special circumstances in a clinical setting."

Dr. Swanson returned to her stool and placed her warm wet hands on her patient's pussy, eliciting an appreciative groan from Leah.

"Where did we leave off," said the doctor. "Ah yes, with the vaginal canal."

She inserted her finger deep into Leah's pussy. Leah wiggled her butt and pussy, thrusting her hips in search of deeper penetration.

"Although it appears as if the vagina is only a small opening, it can stretch to accommodate larger items. For example, your mother's vagina can certainly accommodate multiple fingers."

Dr. Swanson now inserted two fingers, thrusting all the way up to her knuckles.

"The inside of the vaginal canal is lined with muscles and mucus membrane. When aroused, the vaginal canal is very slippery, allowing for easy sexual penetration. As the penis penetrates the vagina, the muscles in the walls of the vagina will spasm, which we were able to observe earlier. Doing so is pleasurable for the female and provides additional stimulation to the male, encouraging ejaculation."

Leah moaned again. Her mind was swimming with arousal. She wanted nothing more than for Ann to thrust in and out of her at that moment.

"Leah, please squeeze my fingers," the doctor instructed.

Leah did so, clenching down hard on her friend's digits.

"Observe how, when she squeezes her vaginal walls, her anus also constricts," said the doctor.

"One more time please."

Leah squeezed down again. She desperately wanted the doctor to do more with her fingers. But the teasing doctor instead withdrew her fingers from Leah's tight, grasping pussy.

"Observe the amount of vaginal fluids that have accumulated on my fingers. They are quite wet," said the doctor.

"Just above the vaginal canal, is your mother's urethra. This is from where your mother expels liquid waste. It is generally not involved in sexual stimulation, but it is an important part of your mother's anatomy. Leah, have you had any issues with respect to urinating?"

"No, ma'am," Leah promptly answered. She wanted the anatomy lesson to move forward.

Dr. Swanson was happy to oblige.

"Above your mother's urethra, you will find a particularly important aspect of female anatomy, called the clitoris. The clitoris is a very dense bundle of nerve endings, which are acutely sensitive to sexual stimulation."

Dr. Swanson placed her thumb and index fingers to the sides of Leah's clit and spread them to expose the clit to Jack's observation.

"I have avoided stimulating your mother's clitoris during this examination because clitoral stimulation is not generally an important element of a medical examination."

"However," she continued, "due to the unique circumstances of this examination, and the fact that your mother has not enjoyed sexual gratification with another person in approximately two years, I feel it is appropriate for me to demonstrate to you a sound method for stimulating the clitoris."

Dr. Swanson removed her fingers and brought a thumb and forefinger to her mouth, wetting them with saliva.

"Leah, do you consent to me stimulating your clitoris with my fingers?"

"Yes!" Leah nearly shouted.

The reaction surprised Jack. He knew his mother must be extremely aroused.

Dr. Swanson smiled broadly. She knew that Leah was desperate for an orgasm.

"I must warn you, Leah. This procedure is very likely to result in you experiencing an orgasm."

"Uh-huh," groaned Leah.

Dr. Swanson grinned at Jack.

"Would you prefer that I direct Jack to a separate examination room while I perform this procedure?" asked Dr. Swanson.

"No. Please, get me off, Ann. Use your fingers and get me off, please, I am begging you," said Leah, while her cunt spasmed and she twisted her nipples.

"You want me to stimulate you to orgasm while your son watches?"

"YES!" said Leah. She knew she was acting insane, but she couldn't help it. Orgasm was the only thing that she wanted. And she wanted her son to watch.

"Very well," said the doctor.

Dr. Swanson placed her patient's clitoris between her forefinger and her middle finger and squeezed. Then she spit on it and ever-so-slightly began to directly rub the clit with her thumb. In no time, Leah was gasping and shaking as a supremely intense orgasm ripped through her whole body.

"Unh, unh, unh, ayieeeeeeee! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhh! Yes‼!" shouted Leah, losing all control over the situation as her body wracked itself with pleasure.

Jack looked on as he witnessed his mother's orgasm in exquisite detail. He watched as a clear liquid bubbled out of her vagina. Her pussy clenched over and over again in reaction to the doctor's stimulation.

All three people in the room stayed silent as Leah descended from the highs of her orgasm. Dr. Swanson continued to carefully caress the less sensitive parts of Leah's pussy.

Soon, Leah's body was still.

Nobody knew what to say next. Leah had placed herself in the control of the doctor, and she waited, praying that the doctor would again take control of this wild situation.

Her prayers were answered.

Dr. Swanson cleared her throat, once again assuming a controlling, instructional voice.

"A clitoral orgasm can be quite satisfying. And for some women, orgasm can be achieved only through clitoral stimulation. But it is possible to achieve a deeper, more intense sensation, through direct stimulation of the vaginal canal."

Leah couldn't believe it. Her friend was not yet through finger-fucking her in front of her only child. But despite her exasperation, she also looked forward to what was coming. She wanted to be fucked.

"I've omitted from my exposition a very crucial element of female sexuality," said Dr. Swanson.

"It is possible for many women to achieve a profound orgasm through stimulation of the tissue lying at the forefront of the vaginal canal, which can be reached by curling my fingers towards myself after penetrating the vaginal canal."

As she spoke, Dr. Swanson pushed two fingers into her friend's pussy and curled her fingers towards herself, locating the g-spot.

"Often, the optimal means of stimulation is intense repetitive penetration, while focusing on the area I previously described. This area is sometimes referred to as the 'g-spot.'"

With that, Dr. Swanson began to finger-fuck Leah in earnest. Leah began to gasp, and then to moan, with each thrust of fingers into her pussy. She felt an amazing feeling building deep within her.

Soon, Leah felt her vaginal muscles spasm, and she felt a great release that she had never experienced before in her life. Her pussy shot a clear liquid directly into the face, neck, and chest of her dear friend and doctor. The amount of fluid was surprising to all three people in the room. Two more jets of liquid shot out of Leah's pussy. By the time Leah finished squirting, Dr. Swanson's blouse was soaked through.

"Jack, although I have read about that kind of reaction, I have never before seen a woman react in that manner to an orgasm. What you and I have been able to witness is simply extraordinary."

Leah, meanwhile, was overcome. She needed a break from the clinical affectation of her friend. She lifted her legs out of the stirrups and sat up, squeezing her thighs together tightly, trying to come to grips with the intensity of the experience. She started to sob and reached out to Dr. Swanson, who hugged her bare torso tightly, with great tenderness.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,059 Followers