It Began at the Doctor's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,056 Followers

Ann reached for the cup and poured the remaining liquid into her mouth. She swallowed and then grabbed her friend and resumed the deep kiss they had begun earlier in the waiting room. Their tongues slid together and their hands and arms did the same. Jack watched in awe as his mom and the beautiful doctor made out and felt each other up.

"Sweetie, I need to come, I need you to lick me," James heard the doctor moan into his mother's ear.

"Get out of the way, Jack," Leah said, urging her son to vacate the examination table.

Leah picked up the smaller woman, and put her down on the table. She placed the doctor's legs in the stirrups.

Leah then moved her face to the other woman's pussy. She had never performed cunnilingus before. It had never appealed to her. But she wanted nothing more than to give her friend and doctor pleasure with her tongue.

Leah squatted on the metal stool and grabbed hold of Ann's thighs with her arms. She pulled herself forward, ready to plant her lips and tongue on a woman's vagina for the first time.

She started by swiping her tongue at the very bottom of the other woman's vulva, and sweeping up and through her lips, plunging her tongue deep into the cavity and tasting the woman's deepest essence.

Although Leah prepared herself for something unpleasant, she found it was anything but. The taste of her friend was much milder than her son's semen, and it was fragrant and almost floral. Leah was surprised that she liked it. She had buried her tongue inside of a pussy out of a feeling of gratitude, but in no time at all, she realized that she didn't feel merely obligated to lick her friend to orgasm, she was eager to do so.

Leah broadened her tongue and swept up and down the full length of Ann's pussy lips once, twice, countless more times. She loved it, and after each lick she couldn't wait to do it again. She was lapping pussy like a pro.

Only Ann's direction caused Leah to change her methods.

"Oh, baby, lick my clit. Please, suck on my clit," gasped Ann.

Leah realized she had become monotonous, and placed her lips over Ann's sensitive little bud.

Ann shrieked with pleasure, which spurred Leah to alternately suck harder and lick faster.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to come!" yelled Ann. "Put your fingers in me!"

Leah obliged, and stuffed two and then three fingers into Ann's grasping cunt.

"One more!" Ann demanded.

Leah doubted that four fingers could fit into the small woman's tight pussy, but she tried, and she succeeded, with her four fingers being squeezed incredibly tightly by the other woman.

"Now suck my clit, baby. Suck it hard!"

Leah obliged, sucking the clit into her mouth and licking it with her lightning quick tongue. Leah felt her fingers squeezed so tightly she feared they would break. She simultaneously heard Ann cry out with pleasure.

Jack looked on, amazed. He couldn't believe that his mother's tongue was suctioned against his doctor's clit, while she buried four fingers in her pussy. It was surreal.

As the orgasm subsided, Leah removed her tongue and slowly withdrew her fingers. She looked down at the freshly sucked cunt and was amazed at how beautiful she thought it was. She had never even considered lesbian sex. And now she was deeply affected by another woman's vagina, which she had just licked to orgasm. It blew her mind. It made her feel strange and wonderful. And it made her question who she was. Was she a lesbian?

As Leah lifted her head up she turned and saw her son's hard cock pointing at her, eye-level. Any thought that she might be a lesbian dissipated quickly.

"Come here, son. Dr. Swanson needs your virgin cock. She needs it in her tight pussy hole."

Ann only moaned in agreement and tried to spread her legs even wider in the stirrups.

"And then your mom is gonna eat your sweet cum out of her pussy."

Hearing that, Ann moaned again, and bucked her hips, hoping for them to be filled with cock.

Leah reached over to her son, and grabbed his cock for the first time. She used it to pull him over to her friend's waiting pussy. To make sure it was primed for the large penis, Leah dragged her wet tongue slowly up Ann's slit, eliciting a moan. And then she placed her son's cock at the entrance of the doctor's vagina. From there, his instinct told him what to do.

For the first time, Jack's cock was enveloped in the folds of a woman's pussy. The consistent pressure and wetness felt amazing, and he pressed deeply in, luxuriating in the feeling of his pelvis joined in passion with that of a woman.

"Go ahead, baby. Fuck her," said Leah, placing her hand on the small of her son's back.

Soon he was pounding furiously into the mature cunt, and his doctor's hips were thrusting to meet him, encouraging his cock to plunge into the deepest depths of herself.

The fucking continued long and loudly. Leah enjoyed watching. She fingered her quim as she considered the scene and contemplated the significance of what had transpired in the past few hours.

As Leah watched, she was attracted to the jiggling of Ann's breasts as she fucked against Jack so hard. It made Leah want to take Ann's nipple in her mouth, so she did.

After several minutes spent sucking contentedly on Ann's nipples, Leah heard her son begin to grunt and thrust more determinedly into Ann's box.

Jack soon plunged as deep as he could and jerked as he deposited his second load into the older woman. She in turn shuddered in simultaneous orgasm, and reached to Leah, pulling her in for a sensuous kiss.

When the kiss ended, Jack pulled his cock out of its first vagina.

"Don't forget what you promised, Leah," said Ann.

"I've been looking forward to it this entire time," said Leah.

With that, Leah lowered her head to Ann's pussy. She noticed how the extensive fucking had changed and expanded her friend's opening. It gaped now, unable to close while she kept her legs spread.

Ann scooted her butt back on the table and lifted her legs out of the uncomfortable stirrups. She tilted her insides down towards her friend's eager mouth.

"You want to eat your son's cock-juice, don't you Leah?"

"Mmm-hmm," moaned Leah as she slid her tongue deep into Ann's pussy.

"Good, baby. Because I've got it all. I used my tight puss to take it all. If you want it, girl, you've got to lick it out of me!" Ann said, emphatically.

Leah just responded with sucking and slurping. She made lewd, nasty noises as she vacuumed up the results of the love-making.

Once Leah could no longer taste any of her son's semen, she wickedly moved up to Ann's clit and once again assaulted the sensitive nub. After so much stimulation, the renewed pressure on her most sensitive spot caused Ann to buck her hips and shriek. But Leah would not let up. She was insistent that Ann have one last orgasm on her lips. And it did not take long for her to cause it. She felt a rush of fluids on her chin, and she heard a deep, satisfied moan from her friend before she released Ann's clit from her mouth.

Nobody said anything for a while. Leah and Jack gathered their clothes and re-dressed in the satisfied silence.

Not knowing how to say good-bye, the naked doctor stood up, wearing nothing but her stylish black glasses, and once again assumed the familiar, authoritative voice of a doctor.

"Thank you for coming. Your blood results should be back in a week's time. Unless there is something unusual, look for the lab report in the mail."

"Thank you, doctor," said both Leah and Jack.

They headed out into the cold midday winter sun. Neither of them was sure if they were ready to confront the realities of their new relationship. But they wouldn't have a choice.

"Buckle up," said Leah, in the usual fashion, waiting for his son to put on his seatbelt before she started the car.

"Aw, mom. It's only a few blocks."

"Doesn't matter, baby. A car accident can happen anywhere," she said.

For some reason, this ordinary mom-son argument made Leah feel assured that this very unusual trip to the doctor would end up being for the best.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,056 Followers