All Comments on 'It Can't Happen To Me Pt. 02'

by TSpank61

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Jesus what a mess.

How to be kind to this? Urinating on people? Raping people with strapons? Come on, dude. This had to be two parts for this? The POV shifts, the horrible punctuation and writing, the mixed up homonyms, Your instead of you're, on and on a thousand blunders. That's before the incredible disjointedness of a plot and story. Dreadful doesn't begin to describe this. To think I had hopes.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sounds like you are trying to take him back to the mental skank, DON'T

4* for a getting over betrayal cucked guy, let his wife pass from aids or something and him have a good live, let Karma have its way. The wife may not have willingly betrayed him but she didn't accuse the guy of rape and she continued of her own free will. That kind isn't worth knowing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
As i predicted just mindless stupid boiler plate LW shit

The portion of the story which featured the wife Pam telling her side of the story is particularly offensive. We have a wife who has not had ANY sexual desire for intimacy with her husband for years but then SUDDENLY seems to think that he was most wonderful kind loving perfect husband of all time.

This of course makes the story absolutely ridiculous because if the wife really thought the husband was this wonderful perfect loving considerate man then she also had to know that her lack of any sort of sexual desire/ physical intimacy with him must be extremely hurtful and emasculating.

Yet somehow she never puts two and two together. Is no possible justification for any sort of reconciliation here. The problem has nothing to do with the wife extramarital affair.

There is no basis for reconciliation because the wife does not understand her lack of sexual or physical intimacy with her husband for years is the problem.

This is not the extramarital affair ...it is the fact that she doesn't understand that

this is abnormal.

And I guarantee most of the rwaders nd certainly this writer will also miss this key point

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No real drama. Not enough background, normal day to day stuff .

Leaping from one sordid sex scene to another does not make for great reading.

Coming across, at least to me, as someones masturbatory fantasy gone mad.

MaFreplerMaFreplerover 7 years ago
No real characters

The wife does things for no reason. The lothario is a pretty stereotypical (and therefore uninteresting) villain who the wife should not have been doing anything with (if she was in character) The husband is clueless to this. Since the action is all contrived because the characters are not real, there's no drama and no emotion.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
As I said in part 1...

As I said in part 1: Why the need for part 2? This part didn't add anything to the story. Who cares about the wife reasons to cheat? Who cares about the revenge on "fuck face"? Will part 3 turn this story into the right track again? I don't think so...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You made the wife as idiotic as possible to make this story work.

The comment she made " What the fuck is wrong with me? I had the most wonderful blah blah blah" first of all, no one is perfect in a marriage, we all can be assholes at times. Second, it's a little late to care now. She fucked around and has to pay the price. Shit happens.

She would know this and she wouldn't be asking what's wrong, she would have been trying to fix it much earlier.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
Part 1 was bad, this was worse

The story seems to be an excuse for hubby to get kinky. No flow, no tension, characters with no character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
some of this chapter

is over the top. from reality to only in a person's eye. Waiting for the wrap up and then a rating thanks gave ch 1 a 5

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ok

First chapter had me curious but this one felt a little empty or shallow.

The revenge was good but the lack of fleshing out the details of the fallout was disappointing.

I will read the third installment but I like a little more depth.

Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You should just admit

You couldn't carry on after your first chapter because there was no where to go. It was just a flash story. This makes him loom more like a fool. Forget chapter 3 its not a good idea, unless you are trying to get your average score lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WONDER

I wonder why more writers do not turn off the comments as most all the comments are bad no matter the story.It seems as tho the comments are more important than the story is here now.What a shame..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm going to start reading the comments, first

If only I had read the comments, I could have saved myself some grief. The very first comment says it for me. I hoped this would be a good story, too. Very disappointing. I don't know where this went wrong, but it took a wrong turn somewhere and ended at a turd storage facility.

@kimi1990: You should be required to comment on all stories. You're entertaining as hell and you always say just what I'm thinking, but better than I ever could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY

do some of the commenters only give this 1. Completely incomprehensible. The guy is not a cuck...he kicked her to the kerb when she cheated!!

Agreed this is not the best story on here but it certainly isn't a 1 or as some dipstick put -2 lol.

Because I believe in fairness where I would have only given this a 3, I will upgrade to a 4 just to off set the 1's

JJ

Lonewokf1977Lonewokf1977over 7 years ago

Like the story he should of let Pam get some revenge also, plus he should introduce Pam to bsdm and maybe allow Pam an Angie into a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

The plot is not very original.

The characters are well-defined but not very developed.

This reader is not emotionally invested in the protagonist, Tim. TSpank61 told us what Tim did, who Tim met, how he got revenge on Brad(with other that had been abused). We were TOLD. Nothing was experienced.

Still, I want to encourage and have a positive impact on TSPANK, so I gave the story 3*s. There is nothing really bad here. Maybe the beginning of a better writer, in the future🙏,lol❗

Good luck TSPANK. I will look forward to your next story.

AMerryman

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Oh, Where To Begin!

1) Just as a start, why not have the end of his POV be in Pt 1?

2) There was no clear indicators of POV shifts after the first one to Pam.

3) You just threw every kink you could think of into his "recovery" sex. Hey, why not some scat?

4) She gave no reason at all, let alone a good reason, why she didn't come on to her husband when her sex drive was restored or why she didn't report Brad.

5) Editing, editing, editing!

TSpank61TSpank61over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I'm sorry for the errors in this story. I definitely dropped the ball in editing. Whether you liked this story or hated it, I appreciate you reading it. Thank you for your feedback, constructive or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great so far

You just need to make her suffer more . Then he makes her his wore while he takes the high road and a few who red . So fat this story is good you don't have to eat any of my used condoms ! Don't cuck it up

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
I have to agree with some of the comments

This is an OLD well used (over used) plot. Parts of it are like a cut and paste job from other stories. So far you've brought nothing to the story except as someone else said, thrown in every perversion except scat. It's not worth continuing for ch3.

I realized after I started this I didn't even save it after ch1. There was nothing to make it worth reading further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disagree with comments

I disagree with the comments that the sex in this story is excessive or sophomoric. The main character is hurt, angry and bitter. Plus he has been sexually repressed for 30 yrs. is it a surprise that he would act out in a sexual, often self destructive way? Plus, hello people, this is a sex sight! A lot of people like it kinky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
***Part 3 coming soon to see what happens with Tim and Angie. And what ever happened to Pam?***

Well, you've set up that Pam's a Sub and he's a Dom. Couple that with her reason being pretty much what I expected -- Maybe that's why I could do it with Brad, because I didn't care what he thought of me. -- it would actually be rather shocking if you didn't at least give a reconciliation a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poorly done

Had they sodomized him in the manner described, they would have torn his sphincter muscle so badly he would have probably bled to death. And when you drug someone you run the risk of killing them. No one can predict what a "roofie" will do to someone. This was over-the-top revenge that was neither probable or believable, even for a fictional story. This guy would be in jail or the hospital dying from aids by the end of this mess.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why is this even in this category

I thought this was the type of stuff that passes for erotica in BDSM. 1*

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 7 years ago
i like it

Being close to the authors age I can relate to his frustrations and i find him somewhat believable. I am looking forward to part 3. just my cents worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You Really Need to Warn Your Readers When You Introduce A Mojor-League Fetish . . .

. . . Into your story. Literotica does not put the Tags for a story before the story, and if you are reading from a mobile device too small to download stories, one cannot view the Tags until all the pages of a story have been skimmed through to get to the end and comments. If one can skim quickly enough to pick up some of the story while skimming, items like "urination" are likely to be noticed before the reader really knows what the story is about.

In addition, the particular fetish you out in only has one of the more likely Tags for this fetish used by Literotica. Only "Water Sports" appears. "Golden Shower", "Urine" or " Urination", as well as "Water Sports", should all be used by Lit. They do use "Shower", but without a separate entry for "Golden Shower", plain "Shower" could mean either water sports, or more vanilla sex in the shower.

So at a minimum, you should include a warning at the top of the story before the actual story begins. Something along the lines of:

Author's note: one brief episode of a Golden Shower occurs. It only happens once, and only takes two lines in a three-page story, burt the reader should be advised, should he/she care to skip such activities"

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Golden shower?

How fucking sick can you get

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
so can anyone explain to me

how if mom cheats, its dad you chose the divorce mom so get over it and move on. But if dad cheats its mom divorce his sorry ass. He doesn't deserve you. That would make me tell my fucked up ass kid to hit the bricks.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whore and BDSM make a lousy story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Quite and adventure, can't wait to see what happens next. 5/5

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

What a weak character protagonist! I hope it's a fantasy person. Drinking until you drop is what characterizes men who can't do anything else!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTSpank61@TSpank61
Back after a few years. Some new short stuff posted recently, working on a couple longer stories. Will publish as I finish them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES