All Comments on 'It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 01'

by DavidJ

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story,.

Waiting for chapter 2

Wahoos1000Wahoos1000over 19 years ago
Very well written

The setup was great. Looking forward to the rest.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So low-down...but fair!!

As a sistah, I absolutely loved it. Please give me more...I have to know what else happens!!

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 19 years ago
Looking forward to more

I appreciate your taking your time in setting up the characters' attitudes and states of mind, though at first you seem to be telling us more about it, rather than showing us. But it pays off once they start talking and interacting. Good, three-dimensional characters, whose actions are believeable, even (or especially) when they aren't that nice. And I, too, love black women who are both sexual and smart. Hoping for Chapter 2 soon.

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
good start

voted it a three because of the ending but i think this could be a very good story if told right like the way it was written and look foward to the next part. "jakk"

Just_John1Just_John1over 19 years ago
A really good start

Well written, interesting characters and a darn good story line. I really enjoyed the read and am really looking forward to chapter 2. Thanks for the yarn and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome, want more

Keep it up. Love the main character. Love the entire story. You are a really good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn good story

One of the better ones I've read recently. Sounds like a real situation. I hate to say it, but I think it could definitely happen these days. Race relations are nowhere near as good as they should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
If this is your first effort, damn...

I especially enjoy your attention to detail. I echo the kudus of the previous responses. I submit my comments having finished part two as well. Your editting indicates to me that this may be your first submission, but an effort pawed over for some time now. This is an inspiration, given I have considered putting pen to paper, but haven't yet.

HampDawg

kushielschosenkushielschosenabout 18 years ago
So So Very Good

OMG...this was so excellent! It is extremely realistic...and your insight into the whole racial scheme was superb in its detailed treatment. I especially appreciate it as I am a black female. Furthermore...the ending was hilarious! But most importantly it was SEXY...so SEXY.

Goddiva11Goddiva11about 16 years ago
Tight work!

This was phenomenal! the details and out come was well written.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlalmost 14 years ago
Too Funny!

What's good for the goose.... Loving your work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

OMG! that was really good! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Great story so far and they didn't even have sex yet....Definately left me wanting to know what's going to happen next. Sucks I have to go out now, but I will be back to read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another story

I've read and reread this story and I'm wondering if you'll ever write another

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

He's so messed up

REED13REED13over 10 years ago
CHECKMATE!;)

WELL PLAYED SEAN! I REALLY WISH THERE WAS MORE TO THIS STORY, BUT I REALLY ENJOYED IT!;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous