It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, however, stroking or eating Crystal's pussy or having her suck my cock just wasn't going to cut it. She was going to get fucked, and fucked hard, by the young white cock she craved.

Yet before I could launch my plans into motion I heard faint male and female voices and laughter coming down the walkway outside her apartment door. They got louder and louder until there was a sudden knock on Crystal's door. Crystal broke away from me and looked into the peephole and when she turned around she was flushed with fear.

"Oh No! Shit!" she hissed as she frantically redid her robe and told me to button up too. I knew Crystal didn't have a boyfriend so at first I wasn't scared but her panicked state was contagious and I got paranoid too.

"What? Who is it?" I whispered urgently as she grabbed my arm and began pulling me towards the end of the hallway and her spare bedroom that she had converted into her study area.

"Hold on ya'll!" Crystal yelled out to the door "I just got out of the shower so let me get something on!"

"It's my friends from school" she then said frustratingly to me.

"So what's the big deal?" I asked quizzically, "let them in."

Crystal frantically pushed me into the room and then in an incredulous tone like I was a moron said "I can't let them see me with a white boy up in here. What's wrong with you!"

"Please, Sean, don't make a sound." She said before closing the door behind her and locking it.

I walked over to her desk and sat down. I was too shocked to be angry and too confused to be hurt. I looked around the room and saw a picture of Martin Luther King and realized that my presence in that room, behind a locked door, was proof that his dream had not come true yet.

I wasn't as angry as I was disappointed in Crystal. I never imagined her buckling under that kind of test. But, sadly, I understood what she was up against because I remembered the shit my best friend got from his family and in public when he took out a white girl. Like I said, both sides are guilty but the difference is that most white people will only stare and whisper their condemnation behind your back. Black people, however, will look you right in the eye and give it to you right then and there. Thus, in the interests of preventing bullshit drama, I couldn't totally condemn what she did.

I heard voices and laughter resonating from the front of the apartment and after about ten minutes I could tell something was brewing because the voices were mobile and not stationary anymore. Then I heard the apartment door close once and a moment later I heard it close again. Then there was nothing but silence. I waited for Crystal to reappear but she never did. It was too quiet so after about five minutes I unlocked the door and peeked down the hallway.

The apartment was empty.

I walked towards the front door and on it there was a note. "Sean, it couldn't be helped. There is a key on the counter please lock up when you leave. Crystal"

Talk about being played. I stood there feeling like the Punk of the Week. She didn't even respect me or care enough to give me the lowdown face to face. She had enough time to write a note and stick it to the door but not enough time to come talk to me? Fuck that. And then I was supposed to be a good little boy and lock up? Please. I walked out of there beyond pissed and vowed I would make her pay for her disrespecting me like that.

__________________________

Despite what had happened it took less than twenty four hours for me to realize that something good had transpired after all. Suddenly, the whole dynamic between Crystal and I had changed. The next day at work she avoided me like the plague ordering all her drinks from the other bartender and avoiding eye contact with me at all costs.

Not only had she dogged me but she also confessed to having always wanted to fuck me and that tag team combination gave me the high ground and power. Her shying away from me told me that she was conscience of it and that she was afraid of my reaction and didn't know how to approach me. Now I was in control and I liked watching her squirm.

The whole shift passed without either one of us uttering a word to each other although I did notice her staring at me from afar several times trying to bait me into calling her over. I ignored her and went about my business. Crystal got off before I did so I assumed she was long gone when I closed up and was walking towards my car.

The employee parking lot was a narrow depression adjacent to the main parking lot and was separated by a long hedgerow that made visibility virtually impossible from the main lot. As such it was procedure for female employees to get escorted to their cars at night.

I was on my way out and escorting Melanie (the closing server) to her car and as we cleared the hedges I noticed Crystal's car parked next to mine. I sent Melanie on her way and as soon as her car hit the street Crystal emerged from hers practically blocking me from mine.

I could see her exhales in the faint illumination from the yellow street light above which turned her mocha skin dark grey and made mine seem tan. She was wearing jeans and her beige down jacket with matching ear warmers.

"Excuse me" I said in a smug voice as the steam from my breath shot out into the cold January air "Can I help you?"

"Sean" Crystal said softly "I know you are pissed and I don't blame you but you have to understand that…."

"I don't have to understand anything Crystal" I interrupted "you did what you had to do and that's that. I understand that and I am not upset about it."

"You're not mad?" she asked in an amazed voice.

"I didn't say that" I replied "Yes, it bothers me but the race thing is what it is and it wasn't very realistic of me to expect you to challenge it. But I just thought since I was the one who broke the barriers down for you here you would at least have my back there."

"But I guess it doesn't work that way and we are a one way street." I concluded.

I focused on the race thing even though it wasn't why I was bent. I wanted her to think that's what it was when really it was her punking me by way of written notice that had me up in arms. She bought it hook, line, and sinker.

"No, Sean, it's not like that with us at all" she replied "You are right in that I reacted poorly but you don't understand my friends and their views or the shit storm they would have created if they saw you. I put you in that room to protect you and me, but more importantly, to protect us."

"That must be why you left me in there and never came back" I instinctively shot back while immediately regretting having revealed part of my true feelings.

"To protect us" I added mockingly.

Crystal had been locked eye to eye with me until that exchange and immediately she turned her head and crossed her arms in a transparent attempt to look upset while trying to buy time to concoct the right response. We stood there for a good thirty seconds while only silence and the vapor trails of our breaths decorated the lot.

"Sean, I just…….I just…….." Crystal stammered before uttering a resigning "Shit!" while shaking her head.

Obviously that wasn't the product I wanted so I took that as my cue to bolt.

"Excuse me Crystal, but its cold and I'm tired so I'll talk to you later" I announced as I gently stepped into her moving her back and unlocking my car door. I had my door half way opened and was bending down to get in when I heard it.

"Come home with me Sean" Crystal blurted out boldly

I straightened back up and she stepped up to me

"We already tried that remember?" I said sarcastically

"Come home with me Sean" she repeated softly but defiantly while obviously ignoring my sarcasm.

"Come home with me so we can start over and finish what I fucked up."

Crystal slipped her hands into the pockets of my jacket and pulled me closer

"I want to take you home with me" she said sweetly "because it's important to me that I make things solid and right between us and..and because.." she stammered while blushing.

"And because what?" I asked grinning while she shyly looked down at the ground until she raised her brown eyes slowly and they washed into mine.

"Because..Do you remember what I told you by my door before my friends showed up?" she asked seductively obviously referring to her confession of always wanting to fuck me.

"Yea, I remember" I answered cockily relishing my status of being the prey and not the predator anymore while my ego went off the charts from the fact that I had flipped a woman six years my senior.

Crystal raised her beautiful ebony face even higher and her eyes locked onto mine with ferocity

"I meant every single word." She said "Every damn one."

It was music to my ears.

I closed my car door and stepped into Crystal backing her up until I had her pinned against her car. Simultaneously my hands went around her waist and her arms went around my neck culminating in our lips locking together urgently as we began kissing hungrily.

"God damn I want you, boy" Crystal moaned to me before her ebony face melted into mine again sending her juicy tongue down my throat as we drank from each other heartily.

"And you're gonna get what you want all night long baby" I promised her in reply before repaying her in kind while my hands slipped underneath her coat.

I stroked her sweater covered back until I moved one hand to her ribcage extending my thumb in the process and began flirting with the underside of her left breast causing her to moan and kiss me even harder.

The second my extended thumb grazed her bra covered nipple it was as if an alarm went off and she gasped loudly breaking our kiss.

"Not here Sean." She panted at me "Not here. Follow me home baby! Hurry!"

"Copy that" I managed to blurt out having to adjust my hard cock in my pants in order to get into my car without injuring myself. We both pulled out of the parking lot and when we stopped at the first traffic light I pulled up next to her and motioned to her to roll down the window.

"Listen" I embarrassingly confessed "I'm on "E" and I have to get some gas or I won't even make it to your place."

Crystal looked at me smiling while shaking her head like a disappointed but adoring parent.

"I'll be about five or ten minutes behind you ok? Do you need anything or should I pick something up for us?" I asked

"No, we're good" she said "the only thing I need is you" she giggled out before the light changed and we drove off. We exchanged smiles and laughs while we drove alongside one another until I pulled off into the convenience store and she continued on.

I handled my business at the store and then got on the freeway towards Crystal's place. I could think of nothing but how good she tasted, how good she felt, how badly I wanted to fuck her, and how good it made me feel that she wanted me. As her exit approached I started feeling nervous and anxious wondering if earlier I had made the right decision and if our friendship would suffer from what was about to happen.

"Fuck that Sean, quit being a pussy" I said to myself as I watched Crystal's exit come and go while I mockingly waved goodbye to it. I watched her exit pass through my passenger side window until it was only a glimmer in my rear view mirror.

"You like games? How's this for games? Now we're even baby!" I laughingly yelled out loud while savoring the application of justice that reinvigorated my damaged pride "Now it's your turn to sit around and wait for something that isn't coming!"

I turned up the stereo and headed on towards the bar where our friends from the restaurant were gathered and with whom I earlier made arrangements to meet. Just like she told me, and I quote, "It couldn't be helped."

TO BE CONTINUED

12