All Comments on 'It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 06'

by DavidJ

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well

You threw in everything and the kitchen sink! Love the sentences where you and her connected as man and woman. Although I found it interesting how you started to dissassociate your penis from yourself. It was corny, semi-schizo and kind of sweet at the same time.

Thank you very much it was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

Whooo! This was way good. I'm still sweatin from all the heat. Not only was this a good sex story, it was a good love story--plot and all--as well. Got any more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!

BEST STORY THAT I'VE READ!!! EVER!!!! I WOULD BUY YOUR BOOKS IF YOU WERE AN AUTHOR! SERIOUSLY!! AMAZING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Home Run

I love the way you worded this story. I loved being inside Sean's head. One minute you had me wet, the next minute you had me laughing at something Sean said or was thinking. I loved it. It was so intense, and erotic, and funny. All the great elements that go into great love-making and a great relationship. I love Sean and Crystal, and if they are really based off of your life, than the two of you are very lucky...no blessed-to have found one another. I hope you can share more of your real life or made up stories because I would definitely read them!

jakkjakkabout 19 years ago
DAMN

Now that was some great writeing if i ever saw any. The way it played out couldnt have been any better. I loved how the whole race issue was handled, and the love could be felt in the way they spoke to each other. Thanks for a wonderful story look foward to anything else you write. "jakk"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
best ever

had to read the whole story over again because each part floored me but together it was extacy !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

That was an amazing story. It caught my interest and it was just a thrill ride from there. You seriously have some great talent. If you haven't already considered....please write books! Most stories on here is mindless sex. Sean and crystal connected on more than a physical, it was spiritual. I loved how they eventually got married had kids. This story had a beginning, middle, and end. I loved it, I only hope I can find a man and have that kind of blessed relationship crystal and sean had. Please keep writing! Simply beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Where's the "six" rating button?

This sequence of stories was great but the sixth one rates six on a five point scale.

Isthatright228Isthatright228about 19 years ago
Loved your story

This story was really great to read I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. Keep up the "great" work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The perfect climax

The way the story ended was perfect. This was a lot more than your basic stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved it

OMGoodness this story is sooo beautiful its way past the sex, its just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved It

David,

The story was dam good. I started with chapter 6 since it was listed as number one on the top stories and had to go back and read the other five chapters. Let me tell you, you have gift for breaking us into Crystals and your world. I know you are two very lucky and happy people. I would love to read more of your writing. If you ever decide to publish a book, please let me know, as I would buy.

Thank you for the good read and the chance to feel some of what Crystal did.

Rafuse6literotica.yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

Will you marry me:) just kidding. The story was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
damn it !!!!

your character"sean" was the sexiest most erotic and well written character i've had the pleasure of reading.thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow!!!!!

This series was hot...excellent..each chapter left me wanting more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fxxxing great

This story was great reading from the start to the finish.I think that this author is one great writer, WELL DONE

caramelzcaramelzalmost 19 years ago
Wow!!!

What a great story! I'd seen the title of this on here for a while, but never really bothered to read it until today and was hooked, reading chapter after chapter. You really put some effort into it and had great descriptions throughout each scene. I hope there's more guys out there who can live up to Sean!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you...

for sharing this with the world. By far THE BEST STORY I have read, anywhere, ever.

I've lost count of how many times I've re-read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My True Feelings

This story was the greatest and in many cases covered my real life and love when it really came around.

I was married 31 years and their was no love ever expressed byu my wife to myself or our children. She was killed in an auto accident on Easter Sunday while I was in the Middle East. I came home and made all arrangements and the funeral was completed on Saturday. Needless to say I had a housefull of relatives who all tried to make me feel good when all I could do was feel guilt. I finally left the house and went to a bar. When I walked in, my ex-brother-in-law introduced me to this lady. We talked and later she left. Sunday, the same brother in-law saw me driving down the road and flagged me down. He wanted me to go to a closing up party given by the leasaors of a bar-resturant. I really did not want to go. I finally agreed to

go and when we arrived there it was quite boing. I was about to leave and the brother in-law kept tell;ing me to hold on as this lady I met the night before would soon be there. I stayed and she came. Lots of talk and a date for the next night as I was leaving the following day for the Middle East again. We hit it off well and she told me she would be there if and when I came back. On july 1 my mother pased away and then I was in bade shape.,I came home again and attended her funeral in California. The women there came on strong but I was not interested as I had a lady in waiting for me. I traveled back to NM where she was. We went out for breakfast when I came into town and lunch when she got off from work. From that point on we became a couple as your story described. It is now 25 years later and 24 of that married to my dream wife as you described. We did not have children but have looked after hers and mine. I am a little older now but at 75 I am still so proud of my wife who could not be any better.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Yes, tears came into my eyes at times while I was reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Super Awesome Excellent

I soooooooo loved your story. It was super hot and romantic and sweet and all that other gushy stuff. Just steaming off the page, but such a real life true story kind of thing!!!!!! whooo hooo. LOL Kayabella10@yahoo.com

milf26milf26over 18 years ago
what a beautiful story

This story was a romantic, wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us all. I hope that my "sean" and I will be as happy as you and "christal" have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

This story kept me up all night it was so hot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
damn

This is by far one of the best stories i have ever read on here. It was hot adn romantic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Now You Have A Problem

Having just now read all 6 chapters, have you considered our expectation of you next. This was superbly written in a very descriptive fast paced emotion and humorous manner.

Please don't try to top it, just grace us with another effort by expending the same diligenence and imagination. It was not only passionate, it oozed life and respect.

Author - you are appreciated - With High Regard

wudelfinwudelfinabout 18 years ago
engaging

truely thought out and bold. don't let this be your last!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn!!

This story was AWESOME!!!!! I've read a few on here, but this by far is the best. Not just about sex, but overcoming racial boundaries and love. PLEASE keep a sista in tuned and keep the stories coming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AWESOME

This was one of the best, if not THE BEST, stories I have read on here and I am TRULY grateful you honored us with your submission. I hope you keep the stories coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story and Congrtulations to you and your Mrs

This was a wonderful read. I am now late for work because I had to finish this story. I am very excited for you and Julie ( I hope I have name right). I hope you post another story. Thanks for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best I've Read period!

You tackled everything involved in a black/white relationship without sugar coating it or making light of it. You showed both sides and how both sides have reservations about things. And in the center was the love between Crystal and Sean.

Once I started reading it I had to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I read your story when it was first posted and never left a comment. I re-read each chapter several times and enjoy it more each time.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it!

I absolutely loved this story. Great job.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 17 years ago
Perfection!!

You really had to have lived this to have gotten it so right! I couldn't stop reading it and I'm so glad I came in way after all the chapters were posted so I didn't have to wait. I'm already wise to the whole mixed-couple thing, but you really schooled me on a sexist thing I'd always believed. I realized I was totally wrong when I found myself saying out loud "Damn this man can write!" I had no idea that the same piece of work could make me laugh, well up a little, and hot all at the same time. You're skills are awesome, and now I'm going to go rock my "Sean's" world! YOU ROCK and are appreciated!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

very enjoyable. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just finished

Of course I loved it and told mostly from the male perspective was awe, "Mr. Whiteboy" well was the killer line among others. The dialogue and the honesty of two people finding they were friends and then becoming lovers was just the icing. Yes the scenes were erotic and well done, but the underlying emotion was what sells this story as a very entertaining and provocative read. A job too well done, and yes I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Freakin' Amazin'

Not only was it hot, but it actually had something in between. You did an amazing job, especially for your first lit. I love this not only because it was written so damn well, but because it was honest and realistic. Not many men delve into the romance, especially multicultural romance, but you put it down like a champ. I hope you continue to write and much success in your future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Living the story

I loved every word of it. I'm dating a black woman now and experiencing the words you wrote. I'll never date a white woman again. I love my woman. She's black and all woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story.

It couldn't be helped, I got addicted to it:). Arguably one among the best stories of the site. Really fantastic narration.

Syri07Syri07almost 17 years ago
Loved It!!!!

I adored this story and am looking forward to more like it. It was so real and so true. Being a black woman myself, I have never felt that amount of love and affection but I can definitely relate....Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good...

I thought that your story was hottt. Loved the dialouge ( especially the wordplay during sex). Truthfully you hit so many different spots with this one, its hard to pick a favorite! Hope to hear more from you..

theenglishman01theenglishman01over 16 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!

WOW!!!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site, the writing was perfect, the story is sensuous, erotic and most of all emotional. A true story of love conquers all. P.S, the car scence was amazing, it brought back some happy memory's for me. THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!

I absolutely loved this story! It had just the right mixture or romance, sensuality, and eroticism!! Wow, I wish the "white boy" I married was as sensitive and understanding as you!! You love every aspect of the black woman, body and soul! Your wife is a lucky woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

This storry was one of the best. Thank you for sharing. You should write some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i want to end up like crystal one day...

i loved it sooooooo much! thank you for writing that. i wish that i could have that story with my boyfriend. I'm also black and he's white. i love him sooooo much!!! this was such a good read thank you once again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

I never post but I just had to tell you what a wonderful story this was. Thanks for sharing, it was one of the best -scratch that - the BEST story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awe Struck

I am an avid reader of "Classic Romance".I usually only read stories written by female authors.You have blown that idea out of the water! Your story was by far the best that I have read.Great charater and story development and the right amount of romance, as well as hot,steamy sex.I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this is by far the best!!!!

please give me more... this story had the longest love scene i ever read.. but I would not change a thing ... you just really know how to make it hard to put a story down..... it reminds me of back when i was dating.. them was the days..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
looking to find MY "Sean"

I spent the day reading this series and LOVED IT. It was completely erotic the way you took your time getting into the sex. Damnnnn I need to find MY Sean ASAP! hahaha great read! Write MORE :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WoW

WoW, nicely intricatly told.. wow.. kept me on my toes all the way.... wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FYI

At first I couldn't understand what put this story on the top list but once I got past the first chapter I was hooked! The whole thing is . . . Priceless to say the least. And that ending EPIC! *laughs* great story great read great job! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry I only left a 5 on your last submission.:)

It was really enjoyable to read. Excellent process, feelings and so on. Congratulations on a magnificient story.

catman71catman71almost 15 years ago
great

loved the story for the simple reason that it sounds more like a spiced up version of reality and not a fantasy. and that last line of "your grounded" . perfevt

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I really love this story. It was very funny especialy part 6 .

lovely1974lovely1974over 14 years ago
Absolutely FABULOUS!!!! And TOO FUNNY!!!

I loved this story! The characters were endearing...particularly Sean. His imitation of Crystal after he put it down was too funny.....yeah bet!!! This story is definately deserving of the "BEST" title. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I just love this story

Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!!!!!

I loved it. LOVED it. Nice to read a story from a man's perspective. Definitely hot & steamy. Uh Hunh. Mr. White Boy puts it DOWN! Loved the romance & the complexity of the characters. Loved that they were more than skin color to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the Greatest

This has to be one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. Excellent Job...I loved every minute of it....

LatchkeyLatchkeyabout 14 years ago
A Very Insightful and Honest Male Perspective

It was touching, heartfelt, erotic and surprisingly cerebral. It also felt like an authentic voice, uncensored for political correctness, or reader pandering.

Well done!

creole54creole54almost 14 years ago

Totally awesome story!!! The passion and the love was incredible!!!! Thank you for sharing with us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Get it! Get it! Get it!

Usually I'm not one to rate, let alone comment on a piece, but, as you have just said 'it couldn't be helped'. I admire you're tenacity ;), the vivaciousness of emotions and overall cognition of when, why and what it takes to be a man. I praise your ability (and your wife's, huge props to the lady) to mix sexual innuendo's, with primordial urges and light hearted colloquial phrases.

Now, do you have a younger brother who's available? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

this is wonderful hands down..i had to leave a comment "it just couldn't be helped"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

I loved every bit of the story it was sweet and sexy at the same time. showing a vast range of different emotions throughout the chapters. Great read. thanks for writing it

HippyDelightHippyDelightabout 13 years ago
So many words thought to covey...

>>>not a single one of them is good enough. Mr. White Boy....this story is (insert best adjective possible)!!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsabout 13 years ago
Awesome!!

This was an absolutely amazing story! Couldn't stop reading it. Keep up the great work.

~Nightime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME *****

I loved the HELL out of this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow that was just great!

I was worried for Sean for a min..I didn't think she was on the pill lol. Good ending though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

GREAT STORY! Ending made me laugh my ass off. Crystal is a freak!!!! Tahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A very powerful story!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story; it contained so many different elements and they were woven so tightly together to keep up the level of interest and allow the readers to get to know the characters from many different angles.

Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL!

Great story! Loved the ending!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Loved

it the second time around :>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

It is and was a great story

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
Loved it!

BEAUTIFUL STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fiyah!

Seriously, this story is too goodt! It's well written, realistic, and ridiculously HOT! That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love this

What a great, great story.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok U Got me

I really liked this one & I didn't expect to. I liked hearing it told through the male perspective it gave the story a realistic tent & the honesty came across really well. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow wow wow

You are a great writer and you make your writing come to life.

Wow!!!!!! perfect!!!! amazing!!!! passionate!!!! just absolutely wonderful!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happened ?

Your such a great writer, this is a lovely, passionate well written piece!

Was this your first ?

Do you still write? I wish you did as we need more writers of your calibre

Your adoring fan:-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Speechless!

Five fucking stars. It was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All I can say is OMG!!!

You and another Lit writer (Soular) have ruined the competition. End of story. All other writers, class is in session so take notes.

- Your biggest Talla., FL fan

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

LOL grounded indeed...this was an excellent narrative style story but they should have known that phrase was gonna bite them in the butt eventually

REED13REED13over 10 years ago
AMAZING!

ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME.!;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shytt!!

Speechless ten stars fo shizzle!

cherie93cherie93almost 10 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Of course I loved it!!! And seeing the many comments that have followed I think that couldn't be helped!!!!! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved this!

Made me so happy and the sexual detail easily put me in the mood lol great job!

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
IT COULDN'T BE HELPED...I LOVED IT!

Five Stars!

icanmakeuthrobicanmakeuthrobover 7 years ago
Great read!

Love your writing! Extremely erotic and passionate 😙

Bossgirl25Bossgirl25over 3 years ago
Excellent

Loved it. Do u have other stories of books?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really appreciated you humor.

6King6King10 months ago

SPOILER ALERT

I just skipped to the comments section after half of page one chapter 5. Couldn't take it any more. This story is a constant cycle of one step forward and five steps back. Too much fuckin repetative backfill. It could have been great with 5 or 6 pages total.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous