It Doesn't Count, Entirely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,571 Followers

If only she weren't so damn gorgeous, Dan thought to himself. He knew they looked like the perfect couple together. She fit under his arm just right. He glanced down, watching her tantalizing breasts jiggle gently as they walked. She'd opened her blouse so that he could see where her bare flesh disappeared under her bra. She'd said she felt uncomfortably hot. He knew she'd done it for him.

Dan let his hand mischievously coast down her arm, then find the outside of her hip and rise back up to just trace and graze the curve of her narrow waist and side and torso, until he felt the strap of her bra, before returning his hand to where it belonged. Her curves felt so good. Dan wished he could find a way to discreetly touch her and look at her, both at once.

He turned his head, tipping it down, to smell her hair, taking in her pleasant, comforting scent. He remembered refusing to smell Megan's hair, that last night that he'd slept with her. The memory made him stiffen, suddenly uneasy.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Amy asked, sensing his abrupt tension.

"Nothing. Sis."

"Don't call me 'Sis', honey," she said.

"Why not?" Dan asked. "I always have."

It was time to end the game, he'd decided abruptly. They were both getting too involved. He had to find Amy another boyfriend, a real boyfriend, and one that wasn't going to hurt her the way Matt had.

She didn't bite. She didn't answer him. She didn't let the conversation continue. She just leaned more snugly into him, while unexpectedly moving one hand to rub his abdomen. It felt uncomfortably familiar and sexual. He should have pushed her hand away, but he liked it too much.

Okay, he'd play along some more tonight, he thought. But he'd start dating again, and stop seeing Amy for more than an odd lunch here and there.

* * *

Dan felt his cell phone vibrate for the third time. He'd completely ignored the first two calls. He took a sip of his beer, glancing around the dark bar briefly. He didn't look for too long. He kept his attention on Sara. She looked so much like Amy it was almost unsettling. If he could get her back to his place, he wouldn't even make her lay face down. She was the perfect Amy doll, a great first step in separating himself from dating his own sister.

His phone vibrated again. He bothered to at least look at the display this time, and saw it was Amy. He reluctantly excused himself to drift into a more quiet corner to answer it.

"Amy, I'm out at a bar. What's going on?"

"My sink is badly clogged, and it's making me crazy."

"Talk up. A sink? You must be kidding. So what can I do about it? Can't it wait?"

"No. I don't want to go out tonight, I want to stay in and cook something. And it's gross. And it's Friday. The building engineer won't be around to fix it until Monday. Please? Just come over real quick? Please?"

Dan looked at Sara. She was staring over at him. When he looked at her she quickly looked away, while taking a deep breath that expanded her chest invitingly. He knew that sign. He could get her to leave with him very soon.

He was ready to say no to Amy, when he realized that he'd be dismissing his sister to try to sleep with a girl that looked like his sister. Somehow, that seemed just too twisted. He gritted his teeth unconsciously as he wrestled with everything.

"Okay, okay. I'm not far away. I'll be over in a minute. It better not take long."

Dan apologized to Sara, and begged her to wait there for him, then headed out to help Amy.

* * *

Amy lay nervously on her bed, naked, wondering if she was making a big mistake. She and Danny had only been "dating" for three weeks now. Danny hadn't seen another girl once in that time, as far as she knew. She'd even heard him blow some of them off when they called. Some girl named Megan seem particularly anxious, and frustrated. She obviously knew what she'd been missing.

Amy wondered wistfully what she herself had been missing.

But Danny had to be ready to explode by this point. After three weeks of celibacy and constant teasing, he couldn't possibly resist taking things a step further now.

She checked the bonds one more time. Tying her ankles to the bedposts had been easy. She'd used pantyhose. For fun, she'd used four different bright colors; red, blue, yellow and purple. She first tied each of the four pairs of hose to the feet of the bed at all four corners. Then she climbed up on the bed and tied each of her ankles, with the yellow and purple, as tightly as she could, so her legs were spread wide. It was hard to move them much at all.

Tying her left wrist with the blue hose had been more difficult, but after many frustrating tries she did it adequately with her free hand. For her right wrist, she'd tied a loose knot ahead of time with the red hose, with a big loop, before she'd tied the left. Then it was just a matter of slipping her wrist into the loop and pulling it taught.

She wasn't quite as well confined as she wanted to be, but it was good enough, or so she hoped.

Now there was nothing to do but to wait for Danny.

Amy started having doubts. What if Danny didn't want to go through with this? Maybe she should have tried to get him drunk, first, or at least talked about it. Hopefully, he'd had at least a few at the bar.

Amy wanted this more than anything right now.

* * *

"Amy?" Dan called as he stepped into the dark apartment.

The only light was in her bedroom, so he turned the corner into the short hall to check for her there.

Dan stopped abruptly, in shock. Amy lay before him, entirely naked, with her arms and legs stretched out, spread-eagled in an "X", tied to the four corners of the bed with brightly colored, sheer fabric. Her beautiful golden cunt stared straight at him. It was the very first thing his eyes were drawn to. He struggled to look away, taking in her entire form instead.

Her breasts, firm, rounded cones, pointed straight up at the ceiling like the pyramids of Egypt, heaving from her deep, slow breaths. He could see her nipples clearly. Their color almost matched her pale skin, being just a delicate shade pinker and darker. They looked frighteningly hard and erect, as hard as he suddenly realized his cock was becoming.

Amy whimpered as she writhed around, seemingly trying to get free, but not trying very hard. Dan stood entranced by the motions of her body, squirming everywhere, with muscles tightening and relaxing, and her head tossing occasionally from one side to the other, whipping her hair about. Strands of straight blonde hair fell wildly across her eyes and mouth.

* * *

Amy put on as much of a show for Danny as she could. If nothing else, even if he panicked and rejected her, she wanted him to enjoy the sight of her body. She wanted to give him something to remember, something that would give him fits as he tried to fall asleep.

She belatedly wished that she'd worn some of her lingerie for him, something sheer, and inviting, and painfully naughty.

Danny just stood there in the doorway, staring at her body. She stared anxiously at his eyes, trying to adopt the same intense expression that he always wore so easily.

"I had to do this, Danny," she finally said. Her tone was even, with just a hint of tremble, from true nervousness. She had wanted to make her voice breathy and frantic, but was afraid that it would sound corny. To Amy's ears, it came out that way anyway.

"I had to tie myself up, to keep from touching you this time."

Amy tensed as she waited for Danny's response, then forced herself to relax. She closed her eyes, waiting for Danny to tell her to stop it, or to just untie her, or even simply turn and leave her helpless. She couldn't look at him.

He stood there, at the foot of her bed, staring at her for what seemed like an eternity. After a while, Amy couldn't resist. She half opened her eyes, peering at her brother through surreptitious slits.

Danny began unbuckling his belt.

* * *

Dan tried to take it slow, to be the one in complete control in the room. He forced himself to patiently undo his belt, and his zipper, before kicking off his shoes and lowering his pants. When he took his shirt off, he threw it at Amy. It landed on her precious tits and her face, startling her. She laughed softly into the cloth.

He sat on the bed beside her. As he tugged his shirt off of her, he revealed that beautiful, wide, full lipped mouth, wearing a bright, satisfied smile. He continued drawing his shirt gently toward himself, watching jealously as the fabric enjoyed a light caress across her round tits, jerking slightly as it caught at and then exposed each erect nipple in turn.

Amy looked at him, her expression calm but otherwise unreadable, and he looked back at her, keeping his own face stonily serious.

"You can't fuck me, Danny," she told him. "You can't touch me."

"I'll do whatever I want with you, Amy," he told her.

Dan rose up onto his knees, towering over her, looking down at his sister's pretty face beneath his raging, surging cock.

* * *

After months, after wasted months, his cock was finally there again. Danny's cock was right there, so close she could touch it, if she hadn't foolishly tied herself up first. She knew now that it wasn't just part of the tease. She really did have to tie herself up, because without doing so she would be holding her brother's cock in her hand right now. Amy had to squeeze her eyes shut at the thought, scolding herself, fighting back the guilt and enjoying the vivid image of the fantasy, all at once.

She opened her eyes again, wondering what Danny would read in her face. Would he see the confusion, or the fear, or the lust? She was sure that everything was written there and easy to see. It was embarrassing, but at the same time she wanted Danny to see it all. She wanted him to sense every emotion she was feeling.

Danny was silent as he leaned forward, lowering his cock to within tantalizing inches of Amy's face. She watched as it grew, until it filled her vision, becoming the only thing that she could see, his cock, and his sandy brown pubic hairs, and his taught, athletic abdomen. Amy smoothly raised her head up, trying to take his cock into her mouth.

Danny jerked away. He was too quick for her.

"You're obviously not tied up well enough, you nasty little minx. I'll have to watch myself with you. Keep you out of trouble."

"I'm supposed to keep you out of trouble, little brother," she said evenly, almost as if by keeping her voice under control Danny might make a mistake and allow himself to get too close. "I'm your big sister. I'm supposed to take care of you."

She could take very good care of him, she thought to herself.

Danny looked at her, still serious, then let his eyes leisurely coast down across her body once more. As soon as he did so, she wriggled some more for him, pretending to try to work herself free of her bonds.

Danny moved abruptly. Amy froze as he smoothly straddled her torso, not touching her, but balancing his cock and his balls just above the steep valley between her breasts.

* * *

"You want to tit fuck me, Danny? Is that what you want? Do you want to tit fuck your big sister?"

Dan felt his cock twitch and surge impulsively. The sound of her voice was exquisitely sinful. She was fucking him now even when she talked to him.

"Do you want to slip that cock across your big sister's inviting titties?"

Amy inhaled, just like Sara had in the bar. Her magnificent tits rose toward Dan, seeming to grow before his eyes, straining up toward his cock. The sight of it was overwhelming. Dan almost fell on her then and there, abandoning all restraint and sense of conscience.

"Is that what you want, Amy? Is that all you want?"

Amy didn't reply. She just gave him a wide, close mouthed smile, as she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side.

Dan focused on his cock, with her beautiful body right beneath it. Yes, he thought, he did want to tit fuck her. He'd imagined it since he was sixteen, and all of his friends talked openly about it. He'd told them to shut up, that she was his sister, and he'd kill them if they even thought about it again. Then he went home and imagined it himself.

He wished he could bring himself to actually do it.

* * *

Amy felt the bed rocking. The motion tugged alternately on her wrists and her ankles where she was bound, rhythmically, as if her whole body were a cock being moved back and forth over the mattress. She opened her eyes to see Danny staring down at her as he slipped his hips, and his cock, forward and backward, within her cleavage yet without ever touching her breasts, his balls swinging back and forth like a pendulum. Amy arched her back, trying to bring them into contact. She brushed him ever so slightly before he lifted himself away.

"You slut, you're not tied down tightly enough," he told her. He slipped off of her to move around the bed, checking and tightening each of her bonds in turn, blue, purple, yellow, then red. He completely retied her right wrist to the bed post, making it considerably more taught, stretching Amy almost painfully across the mattress.

"That's still not good enough," he told her. "You can still wiggle around too much."

Amy stared at him, wondering what he'd do. For a brief moment she worried that he might not return to her now. She squirmed left and right, feeling the soft, constricting burn of the hose that bound all of her limbs.

Her fears were instantly allayed, as he climbed onto the bed to kneel beside her.

"Okay, you can't be trusted, so I can't get too close to you," he said. "But you touched yourself the last time, that was allowed, so now I get to touch myself."

With that, her brother held his cock in one hand. He started to stroke it, right over her. Amy writhed some more, struggling to get free, knowingly giving Danny an erotic show, as he jerked off over her. Amy moaned and pleaded with him, staring at his cock the whole time.

"Let me help, Danny. Let me touch your cock and help you come."

"I could help you, Danny. Let your sister show you how much she loves you. Let me love your cock, too."

"Let me make you come, Danny. Let me be the one to make you come."

The more Amy talked, the faster Danny pumped his cock with his hand. He closed his eyes briefly, panting softly, before jerking them open to stare into hers. His gaze raked over her body as he started to moan. Amy worked at memorizing the sound, creating a recording in her mind that she could play back whenever she wished, the sound of her brother coming for her.

"Come for me, Danny. Come for me, and come on me. Come on my tits, Danny. Come on your sister's sweet, lonely tits."

* * *

Amy's begging was driving Dan well past the brink. He looked at her gorgeous body beneath him, and the way she wriggled and moved for him, straining to get free, to touch him.

He should do it, he thought. She wanted it. He wanted it. He shouldn't actually fuck her, but he could tit fuck her. Why not? As it was, he was going to come on her. He was going to come on his sister's tits, the most beautiful and erotic tits in the world.

With that thought, it was too late. He felt his cock swell in his hand, the skin growing more taught, as the cum filled his cock and strained to break free. He let out a long, loud animal groan, grasping at and losing any conscious thoughts of doing anything further, anything other than coming at that moment. He watched with a feeling of elation and freedom as the cum burst from the tip of his cock, spraying drops across his sister's tits. Large drops pooled on her hard nipples, dripping down the curves of her breasts. One blast shot up to her collar bone, under her neck, regrettably not nearly close enough to her beautiful mouth.

Amy stopped squirming then. Instead she arched her back, thrusting her tits at him, trying to make certain that every drop hit her. She squealed and laughed as he came on her.

"Oh, God, yes, Danny. Yes, baby, yes, cover me, cover my tits. Come for me some more. Keep coming. Please."

She looked up into his eyes then. He felt a sudden warmth flood through him as he looked into her beautiful green eyes, and she looked back at him lovingly, and smiled.

"You're a naughty boy, Danny. You came on your sister. I wanted you to fuck me, but you didn't. Now I'll have to wait. Selfish."

Dan didn't answer her. He slouched back onto his heels, then reached forward to brush some loose locks of hair from Amy's face. Her hair had scattered all about in her throes of lust. He took his time arranging her hair. Whenever his hand came near her face, Amy closed her eyes, purred and pressed her cheek against him. He rewarded her with one soft, slow caress along the ridge of her chin, before backing off to stand on the floor.

"Your turn," he told her, untying just her right hand, after which he retreated further away to sit on the edge of the bed to watch her make herself come, while watching him. Her hand snaked along her body, slipping easily into her golden hole, where it started to play. It didn't take long for her to climax, but once it started it seemed to last for hours. She stared harshly at him the whole time.

* * *

When Dan stepped out of Amy's apartment, he closed the door behind him and quickly leaned against the hallway wall, letting out a long, deep breath.

They must be crazy, he thought. They must be positively crazy.

He thought briefly about Sara, his sister's near twin, back at the bar. He mentally shrugged her off. Dan returned to his own apartment grinning. There was no way he was wasting a night with a stranger after this.

* * *

The next day Amy called to tell him her sink was still broken, that he hadn't done a thorough enough job fixing it. He grinned into the phone as he asked when he should come over.

"Now."

Dan couldn't hang up the phone fast enough.

* * *

As he stepped around the corner, he was shocked to see Amy tied this time standing up, spread-eagled against her bedroom door. The door was closed, and the colored pantyhose, red, blue, yellow, purple, looped up over and down under the corners of the door, with ends tied to her wrists and ankles, pinning her in place like the beautiful assistant that serves as a horrifying target in a circus knife throwing act. Further pairs of colored hose, green and pink and white, ran in bands across her body, holding her more tightly against the door. This time she could barely move.

She wore her red corset, garters and stockings for him, the same ones she'd modeled before him for that fool Matt. Her hair was tousled into her face, as if she'd been struggling with whoever had tied her up.

Before anything else, Dan went carefully about making sure that all of her bonds were tightened further, before he got too close. She had left some of them lose, so he tightened them all thoroughly.

"Did you think you'd get free?" he asked. "Did you think you could trick me?"

Amy watched him in angry silence the whole time, until he finished, stepping back to admire his work, and her.

Dan looked, really looked, at her full, naked form for he realized the very first time in his life. Her body screamed sex at him. It screamed and shrieked and begged for him to take her. She wasn't just female, she was achingly female. The large, firm tits. The curving spread of her hips narrowing into a trim waist. A tight, inexperienced cunt that still must know exactly what it wanted, and how to return the favor. The sweetly innocent, yet whorish face.

Her whole body screamed "whore" to him, inexperienced, yet willing whore.

Dan mentally slapped himself at the thought. He slapped himself for thinking of his sister as a whore. She was so much more, so much better than that. But here she was, tied up for him, displaying herself to him, offering herself to him. She was the world's most perfect and desirable whore.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,571 Followers