It Doesn't Count, Entirely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,571 Followers

"What are you going to do with me, Danny?"

"With you?"

"To me. What are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever I want, Sis."

"Nothing naughty. You're my baby brother. There are a lot of things you can't do."

"I'll do whatever I want, Amy."

"No, Danny. Not whatever you want."

"Whatever I want."

With that he stepped forward, easing his cheek right beside hers. He inhaled, long and loudly, taking in the scent of her perfume and her hair. This time he relished it. He let his nose trace the lines of her temple, and chin, and neck and then shoulder, enjoying her scent the whole time. When his head reached her shoulder, he planted one very light, almost imperceptible kiss there.

"Don't kiss me, Danny. You can't kiss your sister."

Dan glared at her, then kissed her shoulder again. He repeated his feather light kisses, over and over again, always in a slightly different spot. He covered her shoulder, then worked his way up her constricted arm until he neared the yellow stocking binding it to the door at the wrist. When he'd gone as far as he could he kissed his way back down to her shoulder, to work his way up her neck from there. She turned her head away, as she might from a rapist, but exposing more of her flesh for him to kiss.

"Stop it, Danny. It's wrong. You're my baby brother."

He worked his way around her neck, covering it with kisses. He worked his way over her entire throat, then to the edge of her chin, then up her cheek. His kisses rained on her face, working their way closer and closer to her lips.

* * *

As his lips neared hers, Amy froze. She desperately wanted to move, to bring her lips to touch his. Amy ached to kiss her darling little brother. But she wanted to kiss him right, and she wanted him to kiss her right, or rather, wrong. She wanted him to kiss her passionately. She wanted their first kiss to be amazing.

She was afraid that if she forced it, and he pulled away, she would ruin everything, so she stayed utterly, completely still, waiting and hoping for his lips to continue where she wished.

Danny explored her face with his soft, warm lips. He dabbed kisses on her nose, her chin, her cheeks, her eyelids. He explored her brow, then traced a path between her eyes down the bridge of her nose to its tip. There he stopped.

Amy opened her eyes, not even remembering having closed them, to see Danny's face in hers, close, staring at her intently. He moved his lips ever nearer to hers, until they were a hair's width away. She felt his warm, moist breaths on her mouth, one, two, three in a row.

* * *

Her lips looked so luscious. Her mouth was wide, wider than his. Her lips were full, and moist, mostly from licking them in fits of lust. They were slightly pursed, and slightly parted, inviting him, calling him, and waiting for him.

"What do you want me to do, Amy?"

"Do whatever you want. I can't stop you."

Their lips were so close, she said the words straight into his mouth.

"But what do you want?"

"I want whatever you want, Danny. Take whatever you want."

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Yes."

"Say it. Say you want me to kiss you."

Dan breathed the words onto her lips, then waited to feel her breathe her answer onto his.

"I want you to kiss me."

"I'm your brother, Amy."

"I want my brother to kiss me. Kiss me hard, Danny. Kiss me. Kiss me hard and take whatever else you want."

He was so close. She was so close. The slightest move would press their lips together and end his torment, and hers.

Dan held himself in check. He longed to kiss her, with a passion that he'd never shown any other woman. Something stopped him, though. He hesitated. It wasn't that it felt wrong. It felt too good to be wrong. Inside it felt right. But it didn't seem like it was time, or rather, it didn't seem like this was the way their first kiss should be, with her bound barbarously to a door, subject to his every whim, even if she was asking for it.

Dan kissed her chin just below the lips, before working his way quickly back down to her neck with a flurry of light kisses. Amy let out a soft, high pitched whine, a clear expression of her disappointment. Dan smiled to himself at her torment.

He let his lips wander down to her collar bone, then further down her chest. She inhaled deeply and loudly as his kisses approached her breasts. When his lips neared one exquisite mound he let a long, hot, heavy breath touch her, but he didn't kiss her there.

* * *

Amy held her breath. Her entire body stiffened, waiting for the touch of Danny's lips on the starving flesh of her breast. The kisses were so light they were almost imperceptible. His lips were warm and soft, and torturously gentle. They'd missed her own lips, they were impossibly ghostly kisses on the rest of her flesh, but she could endure that and more if he kissed her breasts, if he would only kiss her foolishly forbidden breasts.

Amy screamed inside her head as his lips passed, so close yet not close enough, over the curve of her tit. He breathed heavily, noisily on her skin, and on her nipple, as he drifted over her. She whimpered delicately as she sensed that familiar wet warmth spreading and growing throughout her pussy, bought to life by denying her everything she wanted.

* * *

Dan fought with himself, fought the urge to kiss at least the flesh around her nipple. Once he passed over her magnificent breast, to the ribs beneath, he let the feather kisses resume. Amy exhaled sharply when he did, clearly agitated that he'd skipped kissing at the best part, or at least what Dan thought was her best part. More than any other part of her body, and he loved it all, he loved her breasts.

"Don't kiss my tits, Danny. Remember, I'm your sister. Don't kiss my tits."

Dan laughed softly at her, then remorsefully continued down her belly. He should have let himself do it, he thought. Enough was enough. He should do it. Cross the line. Commit, no, enjoy incest.

Instead he explored her belly button for a while, giving it several kisses. He briefly, and very, very gently, flicked his tongue into it, like a tiny cock invading a tiny cunt, before moving on. His lips kissed their way over the ridge of her pelvis, to the side of her thigh. From his knees, he looked up into her eyes, as his lips worked their way over the top of her leg toward her pubic hair.

Amy stared at him intently, clearly waiting to see if he would continue. He calmly, mischievously stared back.

"Not my pussy, baby brother. Don't kiss your sister's pussy. Don't."

Dan smiled at her wickedly, then detoured down the inside of her thigh, planting hundreds of barely perceptible kisses on her, always avoiding what she really wanted. He avoided kissing utterly improper parts of her. It still wasn't incest, he thought. These were kisses that, taken one of a time, were perfectly appropriate and acceptable for a brother to give his sister.

It was just that she was wearing lingerie, and bound to a door, and he was giving her not one brotherly kiss, but thousands. And his cock was harder than it had ever been in his life. His cock was begging him to stop playing games. It was almost ordering him to stop playing games. He needed to give it what it wanted, and what he knew Amy wanted as well.

Dan let his lips wander so close to her cunt. He moved his face closer, right before her, inhaling loudly while grinning up at her anguished expression. He even let his lips wander through the ends of her pubic hair, letting them tickle his lips, and letting her feel just how close he really was. When he did so, it was her turn to inhale loudly, followed by a tortured moan.

Dan spent an eternity teasing her, kissing almost every conceivable part of her body, except for her breasts, and pussy, and ass, and her own beautiful, full, wide, tempting lips.

* * *

The torment was absolutely killing her. Amy started to writhe again in her bonds, this time not as a show for Danny, but because she was truly trying to break free. The feel of his hot lips just barely touching her skin was killing her. The way he maneuvered near but then stayed away from the most sensitive parts of her body was agonizing. She had been sure that this time he would give in, that he'd finally surrender and take her, giving her what she knew they both wanted and needed.

Reverse psychology wasn't working. Her pleas for him to stay away hadn't lured him in. She abandoned any thought of ploys and manipulation for sheer, unrestrained, passionate candor.

"Damn it, Danny, fuck me. Fuck me now, Danny. Stop it. Stop teasing me and fuck me."

Amy shocked herself at the strength of the emotion in her voice. She glared down at Danny, who was grinning evilly as he worked his way back up her body, lingering on her belly, moving ever closer to her breasts or her crotch, only to suddenly reverse and wander elsewhere.

"Do it, Danny. No one will know. I won't tell. I can't stop you. Fuck me. Fuck your sister."

He laughed coarsely at her. He stood up, stepped back and grinned at her yet again.

"My cunt is so wet, Danny. Touch it and see. It's wet for you. It's wet for my darling, sexy little brother."

Amy stared down in delight and triumph as Danny, once again, began to undo his belt.

* * *

Dan couldn't believe the look of uncontrollable lust on Amy's face as he removed his pants, letting her once again see what she'd done to his cock. He stood naked in front of her for a while, waiting for her to start whimpering in frustration. It didn't take long. Her eyes darted between his own eyes and his cock.

"Oh, please, Danny. Don't stand there. Please fuck me. Please."

Dan smiled at her again.

"Is that what you want, Sis? You want your baby brother's cock in your pussy?"

"Yes."

"What if I don't?"

A look of panic flooded into her face before she recovered enough to smile at him.

"I know you do. I know you want it. It's yours, Danny. My pussy is yours, right now, if you take it right now. Your sister's pussy is yours. I'm giving it to you."

Dan stepped up to her, just inches away. Her head lunged at him, viciously trying to kiss his lips, forcing him to reflexively jerk back, laughing as he did.

"Danny!"

He eased to the side, out of her reach, so she couldn't try again. She pulled down on the bonds over her head, stretching them some. She looked up at the purple one on her right wrist, the one most carelessly tied as she wriggled her arm, trying frantically to find a way out. When that failed, she fruitlessly looked at each of the other bonds, looking despondently for any mistake Dan might have made in securing her.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, as he rubbed his cock lightly against her side, just above her hip.

Amy's eyes grew wide as she realized what he'd done, that he'd touched her with his cock.

"More, Danny. That, and more."

Dan touched her side again with his cock, then pressed it firmly against her. She let out a low moan, at first closing her eyes, then snapping them open to look down at it pressed into her skin.

"Like this, Amy?"

"Yes. No, no, not like that. In me, Danny. Put it in me."

She moved her eyes frantically, searching his face for some hint of weakness, while letting her own expression continue to plead with him.

Dan ignored her. Instead he closed his eyes, losing himself in the feel of his cock brushing against his sister's warm, yielding flesh. He rubbed it back and forth, and up and down, against her. He moved over to her belly, rubbing it there. She looked at him, and he stared back into her eyes.

"Like this?" he asked her. "You want me to move my cock in you like this?"

"Yes, Danny. Put it inside me and move it like that, just like that."

Dan felt himself building toward orgasm again. He let out a low moan to let Amy know.

* * *

The bastard was going to come without fucking her, Amy thought. She desperately wanted to make him come, but she needed to end the game now. She needed to have him fuck her.

"Please don't, Danny. Please, please, fuck your sister. No one will every know, Danny. I won't tell. I can't get away, I can't stop you. Please."

The more she begged, the faster and harder he rubbed his cock against her. Amy realized now that she'd lost. She had to take what she could. At least she could feel his cock. She moved with him now, writhing as much as she could to help press herself against him, in rhythm with his desires.

"Okay, Danny, okay, come for me. Come for your big sister. Come on your big sister. Rub your beautiful cock against me. Show me how hard I can make you come against my body."

She stared into his face. His eyes had been closed, concentrating, but at her words he opened them again. They glazed over, filled with lust and fear and longing. He looked frightened and lost. The poor dear looked so frightened and lost.

Despite the bonds, Amy took control, once again the big sister, the eldest.

"Do it, darling. I want you to do it. You can fuck me another time. Come now, come for your loving sister. Come on me now, right now."

* * *

She pushed him so far over the edge with her words he thought his entire body was going to explode and vanish. In only moments he felt the cum surge into his shaft. He felt that familiar illusion just before he came that his cock was growing, that it was thickening and lengthening by inches. It felt as if it swelled beyond the point of bursting. There was a feeling of sudden release, like the crack of a whip, as a stream of cum burned through him to shoot from his cock head onto his sister's belly.

Dan squeezed his eyes closed while growling at the sensation, the complete euphoria that overwhelmed him as his cock took complete control of his body and trumpeted it's satisfaction throughout him. Only half consciously, he could feel himself rubbing his cum between Amy's belly and his cock, spreading it around, enjoying the new sensation of feeling his now slippery cock slide frictionlessly across her hot skin.

* * *

Amy watched Danny's face intently as he came, and afterward. The hot blast of cum on her felt as good as it had the previous day, but when mixed with the feel of Danny's cock against her, it surpassed in eroticism any other real sex she had ever had. She stayed there, letting Danny rub himself against her as long as he wished. She encouraged him.

"Did you like that, Danny? Did I make you feel good? Your big sister wants you to feel good, Danny. I want to make you feel really good."

Danny opened his eyes to gaze at her through a foggy curtain. He looked sad, but in a good way. He was calm, even serene. He looked lovely, Amy thought, if that was a fair word to use for a man.

"I love you, Danny," Amy said.

He turned and walked away from her.

* * *

Dan found a knife in the kitchen as quickly as he could, then hurriedly returned to Amy. He lifted the knife up to cut one wrist loose, then took a long step back. Before he could, Amy reached out to run her hand through his hair. She tried to hold him close to her, but he tenderly, though irresistibly, backed out of reach.

"Come for me again, Amy," he told her.

Amy held his gaze as her hand fell obediently to her belly. One finger slipped through his cum, gathering it. She slowly lifted it to her tongue. She stared at him intently, defiantly, as she tasted it, then sucked on the finger, cleaning it completely. She made a show of rolling her tongue around in her closed mouth as her hand moved down again to her belly.

This time she covered all of her fingers with his cum, but instead of moving them up to her mouth, she slipped that hand down into her cunt. Dan watched in fascination as she rubbed his cum around her cunt lips, and over her clitoris, then finally pushed two cum sticky fingers inside herself. She quickly moved to gather more of his cum, and push it eagerly into her pussy.

"You should have fucked me, Danny. Your cum should already be inside me."

Dan looked from her golden haired slit to her cover girl face, then back again, entranced by the sight of his sister patiently filling herself with his cum.

* * *

Amy rubbed her clitoris feverishly now. She drove her fingers into herself, trying wildly but ineffectually to buck with her hips. The red and gold and green bands of stockings restrained her too thoroughly. Even so, the thought of her situation drove her closer and closer to the feeling she wanted.

"You should have done this to me, Danny," she screamed. "You should have made me come like this. You should have used your cock like this, Danny."

Then she came. The orgasms were small, but they repeated over and over. She felt her hips shudder with each wave, over and over, several times. Her knees went weak. She sagged, and her bonds supported her. Without them, she thought she would have collapsed on the floor.

It was disappointing. It was all a fraction of what she wanted, and needed. It was the slightest hint of what Danny could do for her, what her forbidden, would be lover had to do for her.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,571 Followers