All Comments on 'It Doesn't Count, Not'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
A beautiful, lusty story

This definitely turned out very well. Beautiful story, great descriptions, and very erotic teasing. So where's your next story? It's been almost a whole DAY!!!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 16 years ago
Great story!

"A normal guy would have..."

Stupid Anonymice! Just go away! Whether or not this story is fiction, you can't base life on your own childish reactions to situations! A "normal guy" probably wouldn't be banging his sister! A "normal guy" probably would have made sure that she was on the pill before cumming inside his sister! A "normal guy" wouldn't waste his time commenting on meaningless trivia and fictional reactions of characters in others' stories of incest between a brother and sister just because it wasn't "exciting" or "realistic enough" to him. "Boring"? Then just leave and don't bother commenting! Unless you are willing to show your ID and let others read YOUR work, JUST SHUT UP!

To the author:

Great job describing your scenes and making your readers feel like they are watching the action and seeing into the minds of the characters! Pay no attention to the anonymice who make themselves feel better by giving others poor ratings while going back and rating their own crap with perfect scores and glowing praise.

I think that our Anonymouse needs a story from his dick's point of view to get aroused. Unfortunately, since he probably has never pleased anyone but his own hand, it would probably be infinitely more boring than what Literotica allows anyway! After all, who reads stories about solo male masterbation?

venus_canvenus_canalmost 16 years ago
Nice Climax

Nice and satisfying climax to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good job

nice story with a good buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truly Amazing

This was an amazing story very descriptive and well thought out, incredibly well done and great ending

keep up the good work, would like to hear more about Amy and Danny

SampsinnMoonCalledSampsinnMoonCalledover 14 years ago
A wonderful conclusion

You captured the heat of the moment, her frustration and his while yet retaining the love they had for each other. Even though it's a 3 part story i would enjoy seeing where they would go from here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unrealistic

you made him out to be a pussy whipped asshole he never should have got near her when she came home in the first chapter he should have had brains enough to get out and avoid her for the rest of his life she is a mean controlling bitch and he will forever be her slave unless he gets some balls and moves as far away as he can total waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
About time !!

Very good story, though i doubt any man could resist holding off for so long like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
VERY hot

I still really didn't get him torturing her, but once he finally got to it, it was glorious. I echo the former poster's comment that I doubt any guy could have held back like that, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BINGO... They finally got there.

Superbly done. Gave you five stars for this little beauty, Rob. SSB

For you doubters:

Don't doubt the part about some men being able to control themselves. That's why he kept pulling out and regaining control until he got past the hair trigger cum reflex. He wasn't doing it to torture her. He was doing it to be able to make it last so that she'd cum and cum and cum.... as she did. I learned that trick when I was in my teens. I'm 70 now and it still works. I cum when I decide to let myself go. I don't look my age and still get it on with women of all ages (including their 20's) and no woman has ever been disappointed because I left her hanging. When I know they're wiped out, it's my turn to fill their bellies and let them have the final tingle of pleasure of knowing that they did their job, too. It's always gotten me repeat engagements... particularly the unhappily married variety.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow.

The best I've read on this site, by far. Keep up the amazing work, for all of us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How amazing!

This story was as perfect as the couple in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Its.........Its over?

NO!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Oh.......my........GOD..........that was totally hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
jawdropping

i am utterly ...speechless...the single most erotic story, that i've have ever read... you sir, deserve an emmy or grammy, or what ever the fuck it's called....Nobel's price!!!!

BDrockerBDrockerover 12 years ago
Fucking fantastic

Totally awesome story. Not the most romantic but EXTREMELY erotic and well written. Many writers bore the readers after some time, but you managed to keep my eyes glued to your story as long as I read it. Full 5 stars. I'm feeling sorry you ended this so early. I hoped the siblings would get married in the next chapter. Well done dude :D

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Lovely tale.

Thank you. But 'taught' is the past tense of 'teach'. The word you're looking for is 'taut'. Other than that, fine writing.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Who is a tease then.

I couldn't decide if we had a queen-size or a king-size tease and came to the conclusion this was a full scale REGAL-SIZE tease.

Rob you have sent me slightly gaga and I enjoyed every bit.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Ohh what a teaser

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is absolutely the best incest story I've read on here. Love the teasing and slow burn element

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

babies. they should make babies together too.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Well thank whatever fictitious deity you care to believe in. They finally got it together.

And hopefully, all that stupid you cant this and that crap is gone…FOREVER!

i have to admit I skimmed the first page of this quickly. I just wasn’t going to read anymore of that no no don’t do that…etc. or I was going to be out one i-pad and have to call a drywall repair person.

And to “ anonymous “ down there, at least they have the common sense to use birth control. You want to bring some inbred specimen into this world? Go look at some o f the results…old King Tut is quite a hunk with his buck teeth, weak jaw line, and the geneticists who have studied him have said he had more deficiencies than they had names for. Yeah, those inbred babies sure do have a great life to look forward to! And if word about their parents ever does get out, they can have an equal amount of mental anguish to go with the physical.

Let the two of them just keep loving each other m having spine curling orgasms, and holding each other after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous