All Comments on 'It Had To Be Magic Ch. 03'

by stewartlinda

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
Nice end for the storyline. But...

Where's the harm in adding a fourth chapter to a three-part story? Your readers would love to see what happens when Amanda joins the siblings.

Looking forward to your next story, whatever it is.

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Loved it

I personally loved the kinkiness of some moderate bdsm, some nice D/s and a nice variety of other nastiness like cum drinking and anal sex. Your premise of using a magic act to seduce his sister was unique and inspired. I loved how you filled in the back story of Amanda and their adventures together. I gave it 5 stars and look forward to future work from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

please don't make us wait so long for your next story

thank you

Zeke503Zeke503about 9 years ago
Caught my attention

I normally avoid stories that involve forcing of a participant or apparent cruelty. This one indeed showed me that not all stories that involved force are necessarily cruel. By being forceful, he was allowing her to be the person that she wanted, even needed to be. By showing him take the time and make the effort to understand what she wanted/needed, it shows that he loves her and is willing to do as she needs even as much as he wants his own needs fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Clearly, more chapters are necessary

While he has one girl that he fantasized about, he now has an accomplice to get another. The magic show is still upcoming, so how is the story over?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Love this story, you need to write the further adventures of these siblings as he adds her friend Amanda to his harem of lovers.

CWR2014CWR2014about 9 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

I hope you continue this series, you really get pulled into your stories. Thanks for your time and effort.

MDWCD61277MDWCD61277about 9 years ago
Dirty Sister, Naughty Brother

An older sister that's teasing her little brother. Should be spanked by him. And on top of it all. Get what he's dreamed about getting from the girl he had a crush on.

Even though is from his sister. Now that's a dream cum true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story

Love it so far. Good writing and believable characters. Really do hope you continue. Just one question if he is the escape artist when does he get tied? Or maybe that's where Amanda will come in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was awesome :). Might be fun to bring her friend into the mix, but if not its a great ending point! Thanks for writing it!

sprawlsprawlalmost 9 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

I have read hundreds of stories on Literotica and I believe that this is the hottest by far!!!!! PLEASE! Write more.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 8 years ago
Oh my

I am not into bdsm because I just can't hurt a gal, but, damn. I think ch 4 is due to punish me for reading this kind of story.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Hanging

Like any good serial writer, you left us (or me, anyway) hanging, eager to see another chapter. Wonderful imagery and understanding of B&D and well presented.

WyggyWyggyalmost 7 years ago
Good story line

Everything was so graphic that it left nothing to fill in any blanks in your mind. It was almost like you had some memories to drive you in this story. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

I hope this story continues, there is more to be explored,

the developing relationship between brother and sister, does Amanda find out? does she become part of their games?

Does Barb confess that there is no magic show, it was just a ruse to get to spend time with her brother, never dreaming it would become physical?

Hopefully there is much more to come and continuing the 5* rating.

xavierwxavierwalmost 7 years ago
Can I Rate This A Six??!

This is one of the very best stories ever posted to Literotica! I couldn't agree with Sprawl more. I've re-read this story more times than any other now and never get tired of it. I sincerely hope that you not only add some chapters to this one but write more. I've added you as a Favorite (actually, I did that after first reading this story!) and it is so richly deserved!

Keep up the great work!

X-Man

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 6 years ago
More Please!!

Please continue with Amanda being involved. Maybe trick her into a leather harness also.

jwoodiejwoodieover 6 years ago
Very nice

Maybe her next punishment is *not* being whipped while Amanda satisfies him. Just restrained and desperately trying for enough purchase on anything at all to cum while they tease her with their fingers and tongues - anything except his prick. Maybe they let her eat his cum out of Amanda's ass. Then DP with him and Amada's strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent! But...

Your stories are extremely original and well written. You truly have a clear and distinctive "voice" in this and all your other works, and I hope that that should be the biggest compliment any author on this (or any other similar) site can receive. You MUST continue - don't ever give up! Perhaps even think about self-publishing, or maybe try writing for the mainstream/commercial market. (Submit some manuscripts to independent publishers or get yourself a literary agent and see what happens.) I agree with some of the other commenters here and believe you are one of the best (if not THE best) writer on Literotica, ASSTR or Nifty, to name but a few.

But...please fire your so-called 'editor' as he/she has absolutely no command over the English language whatsoever as they have failed to polish your work to a high enough standard, thus severely detracting from this 'magnum opus'. Indeed, as well as all the typos, punctuation and grammatical errors they failed to notice and correct, the end of part 3 contains a whole stack of pasted-in previous paragraphs, and the actual concluding paras that should wind up the whole trilogy seem to be missing, thus leaving us on the edge of our seats. Find a professional or experienced proofreader.

Despite that (all meant as **constructive** criticism): excellent job!!

weddressweddressover 6 years ago
Amazingly hot and deep

Excellent set up and descriptions of emotions and desires, along with great sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More?

Enjoyed the stories so far. More to come hopefully?

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusalmost 6 years ago
Balance

I truly enjoyed the build-up to the kink. It never leaped to an "over the top" story line. There was a wonderfully balanced development of the plot and the sex. Very enjoyable. I can only wish that you may, someday, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot

The only thing that would make it hotter is if we found out there was never a magic show set up in the first place - that it was his old magic tricks that awakened her submissive streak from the beginning and she was that desperate to have someone tie her up again. Why not her brother (who was the first one to do it when they were younger)?

DaftBritDaftBritover 5 years ago
We need more!

This was a hot tale! I think most ppl (of both sexes) have a secret desire for members of their own household. Parents, siblings or perhaps an aunt or uncle. Very few ever make these secret fantasies a reality and their secret crushes fade as they move forward in the world experiencing new things and widening their social circle.

We need more of this torrid story. Perhaps this elusive Amanda will be in the audience of this planned magic show? Or perhaps this magic show was just something the sister 'created' to tempt her brother over to her home? Perhaps it was the creative plan of Amanda who, bored of her hubby, suggested that the sister 'accidentally' left this folder on her computer to be 'found'.

All-in-all a very creative twist on the brother-sister interaction. A few typos but who cares. The lust of the brother and the longings of the sister drip from every paragraph! Well done!

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
MORE!

WE NEED MORE . THERE ARE SO MANY DIRECTIONS YOU CAN TAKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
story

Your story had made me want to pound one out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Been a while since I’ve read this one.

I really enjoyed it. Very hot.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

Are you planning any new stories?

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Would love to see a part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The don't get much better than this

more please!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Now this is how you do a BDSM stor

The incest gives it a meater flavor, but to me this story is one of the few bondage stories that get the relationship between the dominant and submissive correct. Most others come across and either show the dominant as a overbearing, self-centered brute (or bitch, take your pick) or the submissive as totally spineless, unloved, just to be abused then tossed away. The true Dom/Sub story must show the care (and possibly love) between the two. And especially, when incest is involved, there has to be love or a deep care for each other. Adding this to my favorites.

Thank you

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

so very awesome!

pantographpantographabout 4 years ago
Erotica at its best

Linda,

Even without the incest, this is an incredibly fine piece of erotic writing. I’m looking forward to more of your stories in the future.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 4 years ago
Great Erotica

Comment from Pantograph

"Erotica at its best

Linda,

Even without the incest, this is an incredibly fine piece of erotic writing. I’m looking forward to more of your stories in the future."

I agree with Pantograph - exceptional erotic writing totally worthy of 5 stars. I draw the line at pure brutality in erotica but when it's consensual and not permanently damaging like here then it's fine. Not too keen on the diary reading, etc as that seemed too sneaky but suppose he had to get the background to be able to push his sister as far as was needed. Well done.

No chance of a sequel??

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realover 3 years ago
New me

This story is stirring something deep in my soul. I am a dom. While never with my sister, I can see the beauty of a relationship with a sub. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You can't imagine how many times it took me to read this entire story - my orgasm got in the way

And the one at the end before he untied her - I came longer, harder and more convulsively that I have ever come before in my life. Felt like I was coming forever and ever and ever.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

All's well that ends well. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the read from start to finish, good content with a little of everything thrown in. Could be a good movie, I admit kept me hard all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was very well done, with only a few spelling mistakes. You should continue the story, and with his magic for her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more. What happens in the show?

Do they have a threesome with Amanda?

Is the magic show for her bdsm friends?

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78over 2 years ago

We need more please

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Loved it... I read this about 1 year ago, with a mediocre

feeling about the story. As with this reading I enjoyed the writing, and there were few editing errors. However, maybe I have become 'enlightened', but I enjoyed the story more.

I've never been a BDSM fan, but consensual playing, is OK as long as no one gets injured.

Thanks again for sharing! ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, more please

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Great ending with the minx grin and promise. Tagging you as Fav and follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story.. I wish I had a sister I could fuck, but only have a brother... I have fucked him and sucked his cock but nothing would have been better than if he was my sister...

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Bloody hell, WHY WHY WHY didn’t you continue on with this story. There’s soooo much more to this . So disappointed.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Absolutely room for more... But great story nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story only missing real emotion from the brother for his sister. He lusts for her, sure, but....

5 for you anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, what a hot little story. I think there is definitely room for a fourth chapter, and happily ever after with them as a couple. I would like it to be about more than just sex, they should find a more intimate level.

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

I'd needed a Part 4 with Amanda included.

But nevertheless this is well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

NipkorNipkor10 months ago

Very very sexy story , brother sister sex is just so intimate . Loved reading this one ,

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

We must include Amanda now.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight9 months ago

Very, very hot! I love my pierced nipples and labia. When I am fucking a new guy, he may at first seem hesitant to suck my perfect tits or fuck my hot cunt. But after some reassuring words, he’ll get into it and I’ll have some extremely wet orgasms and endless hours of pleasure. Every woman needs to have pierced nipples…it’s exotic and sexy and men (including some women) get turned on harder (and wetter) than even they could imagine.

Reacher84Reacher848 months ago

So damn HOT and very well written. Looking forward to a Chapter 4 in this series. You weave a story very well that incorporates pleasure, pain, want and desire for your characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If now Amanda gets included, it will be the best Erotica I have ever read

Tonguetoride1Tonguetoride1about 1 month ago

Very sexy and hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous