It Had To Be Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted Amanda to watch me fill your pussy with my cock. I wanted her to hear me say I love fucking my older sister." I grunted out.

Barb started shaking and shuddering as another orgasm ripped thru her body. I was not even whipping her anymore. I was so into fucking her ass I couldn't focus on whipping her. I could tell that my nasty story was getting her off. I tried to keep it going and keep my mind off my pending explosion.

"I would fuck you until I shot my load in your pussy. The whole time Amanda would be telling you how nasty you are for fucking your younger brother. Then I would pull my cock out and let you lick me clean." I managed to tell her in short gasps.

This had the effect that I wanted as she screamed thru another orgasm that was so strong she almost pushed me out of her ass. Her orgasm was so violent that the entire bench shook. The scream and pressure was finally too much and I let go of my built up pressure. I exploded in her ass.

As our orgasm's left, we were both totally spent. Barb collapsed. The only thing keeping her from falling to the floor were the wrist straps. I bent down and unfastened her ankle straps. I stood and lifted her naked body up with one arm and unhooked her wrist straps. As soon as the last strap was unhooked she collapsed in my arms. I lifted her limp body and carried her upstairs to her bedroom.

I placed her naked into the bed. Before I collapsed I went to the bathroom found some cream to rub on her red back, ass and tits. I rubbed the cream into her hot red skin. She let out a faint sigh as I very slowly and tenderly rubbed it all over her. After I was done, I lay down beside her and fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke it was already daylight outside. I was still exhausted but so happy. My sister had rolled over in the night and her arm laid across my chest. Her tits were pressed into my chest and I was in heaven. I didn't want this moment to ever end. I could tell she was starting to wake up. I was so glad she didn't move her arm or tits. Neither of us wanted to break the magic moment.

In a whisper I heard her say "I love you baby brother. I am sorry I teased you so much. To be honest, it excited me to think you might catch me being nasty. I never knew you really did."

She lifted her head and gave me a soft and tender kiss on the lips that seemed to make my head explode. The kiss was so tender but with such passion it caused my cock to stir. She noticed my cock getting hard and reached down with her hand to grasp it. She broke our kiss and placed her mouth over my cock.

"I'm sore all over except my mouth." She said as she lowered her head on my cock.

I felt her mouth slip over the head of my cock and she slowly took me down her throat. She took her time licking and sucking my cock. It was so beautiful, so loving. I could feel my cock respond to her touch. On her way back up from deep throating me, she pulled off my cock and said. "I promise not to tease you anymore."

After a pause she grinned and continued. "But if I do, you can always punish me."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth she sucked my cock all the way down her throat and I exploded.