All Comments on 'It Happened At The Lake'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!

the pace, the character, the details, the action - loved it. thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

i cant wait for the rest

wmaster99wmaster99almost 12 years ago
More - conclusion???

I hope you will complete this soon. It is criminal to keep people dangling!! LOL

PornoclesPornoclesover 11 years ago
"Juggling breasts"?

I think you mean "jiggling".

I noticed several points where some words were missing from the sentence. Usually things like "we had _ drink" but also some more significant instances.

Also thought you could have gone into more detail (despite that the other commenter likes the detail), pretty much through out the story, though it would have been a lot longer then.

Other than that, i liked the scenarios as they developed and if the sex scenes were elaborated a bit it would have been great.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
OK I give up

Sorry I really don't like your stories and that's ok You know NOTHING about love which I prefer. Sorry you have never had Love in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not enough detail

After this long build up of getting to his Mom (for the first time) , and your description is "We had sex right there on the mat", and that's it? I couldn't read anymore. Not even that much description when he was with his Aunt. It was always "we made love" "we made love". Sorry I can't do it. Oh, and why the fuck would she go swimming in a dirty ass lake in a dress, much less a new one. There is a lot more I want to say, but I will let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CHILDREN

So IMMATURE they think(?) that drugs are a essential part of life. Reading the FIRST(?) reference was more than sufficient to close the window. Unfortunately, 1 was the lowest rating available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grammar

Almost like you don't know the word "the" and so many other mistakes like English is not your first language. Where are you from and what is your basic language?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, I want to know how things turned out after they all got together... Did Kim get pregnant and have her cousins baby? Bid her son get her and her sister pregnant ????

I wish I could have had an open family and been able to play with them...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous