All Comments on 'It Has to be Fate Pt. 02'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

you have me on the edge of my seat to find out everything that happens. i appreciate your descriptions of the places they have been and are mentioned as i have been to all of them except Japan. i can hardly wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done again

You did it again. Very well done, and I loved the references to the TV shows.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Complex Story

and very well executed. Thanks.

bornagainbornagainalmost 16 years ago
A Real Winner

This story has all the characters from E&E and other of his stories .but you should have someone check your editing, ( huge. A Marine Colonel who was renting the place greeted them and assured Mica that everything was in excellent condition.)

You said the man was a colonel one time then he was a major later.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
Not for me

1. Wrong category; should be in Romance not LW.

2. Was like reading about Barbie & Ken.

3. They both had fragile personalities, jealous over little details.

4. I found it a hard read, while some sex is OK it shouldn't be most pages.

2 **

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Oh that poor woman and baby. Someone needs to tell her that message as well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing insider awareness. Hard to remember technological evolution is rife with blood and guts. Its not so simple as a 2 hour 'Top Gun' film.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous