All Comments on 'It Has to be Fate Pt. 05'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The story drifts

into the weird at times! A Marine, who has this long discussion with his bride-to-be about fidelity, and then has an orgy with her and some friends. Finds that she is really a princess, thru her G-G-G-G-G-G-Great grandmother, of a far off exotic land. Has men come in with super sexual attractants that turn her into a zombie, sex slave with their odor? Not to mention, has a fortune in hidden gold in a safe.

Maybe this should have been in Sci-Fi Fantasy! LOL! Or maybe Grey Eagle is having us on, and has his tongue in cheek as he is writing this one.

Romantic1Romantic1almost 16 years ago
A Journey Within A Journey

I love the trip you're taking us on. Keep up the fine writing. Great story. I just can't wait for the next installment. You should be doing soaps for Hollywood. Congrats. Over and out, Romantic1.

bornagainbornagainalmost 16 years ago
Keep it coming

I hope there is more to this story what happends next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This story is so strange, because it feels normal one moment and surreal the next. I think if you had split that story in two - one part the regular one about two Marine officers starting their family and another about all the unrealistic things that keep creeping up - you wouldn't present us with such a schizophrenic story.

That said, the way Mica keeps running away at the slightest provocation is so lame. He's a great guy in all other things that I don't understand where this unhealthy lack of trust comes from. That's no way to build a long-term marriage from!

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
It didn't make sense.

Too wild and excursions were outrageous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another cheating bastard writer !

It cheats on its ratings !! Red 'H' with only 1 favorite ??

Readers should retaliate by giving the Garbage 1* it deserves !

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 5 years ago
hmm

Poor Mica has some serious trust issues and a great deal of insecurity for someone so (supposedly) "manly"

secretsalsecretsalalmost 4 years ago

This series has the most absurd sexual predators, and the main couple's relationship almost seems manic-depressive.

Still fun, though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Exciting action adventure mixed with sex and treasure. A whole new level of intrigue. 007 stuff?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous