All Comments on 'It is All About Her… As it Should Be'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter4611 months ago

As it should be. Men just naturally cum quicker than the distaff. Tom will never have to worry or her cheating on him either.

BarryJames1952BarryJames195211 months ago

Great job. That’s worth more chapters about the other couples.

jtukeejtukee11 months ago

Revenge is best served cold and in front of the other husbands. Just do it

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

interesting take

peyskippeyskip11 months ago

Liked it! Another chapter please!

Norway_1705Norway_170511 months ago

The Hapless need help. 5! 55! The best tale in the whole universe! Short but gold.

You asked for input, and here are my two cents.

The Hapless need help. Nobody needs revenge. There are thousands of millions of tales about losers, but we need some tales about learning, being a better person, be a better couple. Gloria is so acid, I see, but WHY her husband James/Jimmy said she NAGS all the time? Maybe Gloria too, needs some help? Mel’s wife (as 97,5% of wives in all the World) “lost all interest in sex” suddenly after the wedding, is it a good thing for her, for him, and both? And Jerry repeat the motto carved in the marble since the Roman days: “I got laid more when I was single.” (this phrase should be taught in all schools, and made mandatory for applicants to marry in every State.) I may understand the wives giggling in the kitchen watching the video camera, but if each night a husband “spurts and sleeps”, maybe it’s because the wife is too lazy or too eager to read some porn novel about werewolves, firefighters, Vikings, and vampires. It is comfortable to giggle while mocking others. But it is exhausting to work together to make things better, and to sacrifice. Tom has done that. Will the wives do it?

Of course, it will be necessary to create a backgroud for each couple: two will simply be lazy in bed, two will be distracted by other demanding hobbies, two coming from a repressive upbringing full of bigotry and nun-school inhibitions (Gloria sounds to me a very Spanish name) very quick to "judge" and less ready to "help." Am I wrong?

As an alternative, if you want to indulge in just one revenge (one in four: 25%), draw a family in which the husband acts guilty while the wife is totally innocent (that would be strange, but it's a fiction of imagination....). Jen and Tom could show the two of them how a happy couple lives, and THAT innocent wife (one in four) could take drastic steps to punish THAT husband (one in four).

.

But the other families, save them, Good Author! Push Jen and Tom to help those poor husbands and those poor wives!

.

A last drop of boring: there are a Jenny, a Jerry, and a Jimmy… too much “J-” and “-y” in five letters. Please write Jenny as Jen, Jerry as Terrence, and Jimmy as James, pretty pleeeease.

Robby_DRobby_D11 months ago

Don't bother for me. Let's let sleeping dogs lie.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195511 months ago

The storyline would accommodate further development, either continuing with the other couples improving or failing in their relationship. Or…Jenny doing something stupid and possibly losing her perfect husband. Either way would justify expanding on this tale.

keepercoach01keepercoach0111 months ago

Definitely could use some more of this!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer11 months ago

Not very interesting reading as it stands and yet you seem to have a 5 at this point. I do think you can really take the idea someplace if you try. Lots of Luck! cd

TdiskTdisk11 months ago

I hope you continue.

Rocco1960Rocco196011 months ago

Continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A real cock teaser and pleaser.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

Tom isn’t a man, he’s a robot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The wives should take revenge by fucking Tom, and it turns out Tom was a Playboy but he tricked his wife into thinking he's that good a husband. Tom and his harem 👋. Hehehehee

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 Stars. Good story, Jenny obviously appreciates how her husband treats her in bed, and what he does for her, and as far as "the other wives taking revenge" on their husbands? They obviously don't understand that 'you get what you give' They just need to train their spouses about what they want, instead of bitching about what they ended up with.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu11 months ago

Good story.

I seem not to be in favor of that kind of sexual display of affection,

in front of other people.

but at least no cucks here...

Nice effort, @belted and teased

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cherished woman knows she's spoiled, but a cherished woman with character takes care of the man who takes care of her. The idiot husbands should take a lesson from Tom and the frozen bitch wives could learn a thing or two from Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty original, and breath of fresh air for this category. Nice job. Continuation would be good, as long as you don't go too crazy with it. A lot of authors turn half an idea into a saga, and it never seems to work out.

dt1784dt178411 months ago

Great story! Carry on

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely let's see what happens next...well done!!

MyUserNameIsBetterMyUserNameIsBetter11 months ago

Love it ... please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FLM is an abomination!

ZackStevensZackStevens11 months ago

Hot. Tom is my hero.

BUT - In all my too many years, I've never been in a group of guys talking about their women, especially not "how horrible" they are! Have I just led a sheltered life? I appreciate that this discussion here is constructed to be a hook to hang this story on, and that's OK, but I've never experienced one like this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe the husbands had good reason to bitch. How about instead of revenge they work on all their problems.

lifesbastianlifesbastian11 months ago

An actual loving wife, I love it

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian11 months ago

"I'll have what he's having!" (Apologies to 'When Harry Met Sally') Nice story!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't quit now !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great point in that it’s all about your spouse. If she gets off you’ll get more. If one of you have an off night, it’s overlooked. The second half is just appreciating the effort, if he brings you roses instead of lillies, if she wears crotchless panties instead of thigh high, APPRECIATE IT.

rnebularrnebular11 months ago

Funny and sexy, but I think this was a good point to end the day. Thanks for sharing.

Norway_1705Norway_170511 months ago

speaking of "labels". I didn't realize it's in the wrong category: it's not "Loving Wives," it's "Caring Husband"-yes I know, it doesn't exist, and that's a big indication of how important it is for the Author to continue.

"FLM" is also inaccurate: Tom decides that he puts Jennifer's orgasms first, but he is driving the marriage, not her. She gets many orgasms but he is the one who decides.

A "no cuckolding" label exists. Amid dozens of cuckolding narratives, we need faithful couples.

If Tom wanted to cum (with his wife or coworkers) he could, taking into account his endurance and stamina. Please don't reduce a character as caring and heroic as Tom, to a stereotypical suburban playboy who fucks frustrated housewives....

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

She is lucky that Tom is her husband!

5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another totally unrealistic fetish fantasy in the wrong category. Disliked.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

HOT story!!!!! Well done!!!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

This WAS good, and you should DEFINITELY write the next part !

It could be the other wives begging Tom to please teach their husband's how to be more giving as he is... and the benefits to the hubbies in learning to REALLY pleasure their wives, and/or could include Jenny 'lending' him out once to each of her friends, OR having the wives in to watch Jenny & Tom once to see what he could teach their spouses... lots of possibilities from here, and I hope ypu will continue on with this story !

5 stars for this, and following to read your other work and watch for the next part of this one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please sir, I’d like some more 😎

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

Good ending. If he is happy with their marriage then who needs it defined more?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Decent story right up to last sentence. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good stand-alone story. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Memories flooded back to the center of my consciousness when she sucked her husband. I did the same to my fiance in front of his friends when I was drunk and we were in college. Now, it;'s a great story my husband shares with his best friends and I don't mind, but when it happened I soon thereafter wanted to disappear forever. Good effort!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is great!

I’d really like to see the other husbands put in their place. Maybe some time in chastity watching Tom pleasuring their wives would be good!

cat833942cat83394211 months ago

That was fun. I didn't expect all of the other husbands standing around and complaining, but this does put a very different spin on the events, and this does feel like a story idea that needs some more exploring. The other husbands aren't going to do or become who and what he is, but clearly the other wives deserve more than they are getting from their husbands. Definitely would be interested in seeing more here :)

M_R_M_R_11 months ago

More, please. You've lined things up nicely for a few follow ups at least.

serve4herserve4her10 months ago

Wonderful concept and execution both. Definitely on the "more please" list.

MindStimulationMindStimulation10 months ago

This is a great read. I view it as a prelude to a bigger story. Hopefully it unfolds into something deeper, increasingly salacious, erotic, creative, full sexual tension, arousal of mind fucking goodness. A little more character development would be good as well if it turns into something bigger. You did a great job.

katibkatib10 months ago

Nice, but (and probably someone has said this): watch those Latin plurals

phill1cphill1c10 months ago

It certainly seems to fit the Loving Wives category.

And I support the mindset of partner gets hers first. BUT, to me, it's a little much having to wait to be allowed to cum. That's unmanly imho.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed it but I think it should end here becoming the neighborhood stud is not what a good husband would do he should remain faithful and you have already taken that story line as far as needed

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cucks suck, and so do whorewives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?