All Comments on 'It Just Could Not Be!'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
thats a pretty big stretch

she jerks him off in hotel room.. But wont date him...

then when she knows about his reaction to his first wife's lying deceit and massive betrayal... this wife decides .....

yeah Its better If I lie to him ???

um......okaaaaayyyyy I guess for some.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
not your best

I've read 24 of your stories. The best are "Guilt" and "One Hundred and Fifty-Five Miles" This seems more like a story fragment.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I could only manage 4 Stars and that was almost charity.

She was not a hell of a lot better than wifey number one. Where is PAPATOAD when we need him?

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Good Read!

A very different story line. "Thank You" for something different!!!!

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Great Story

Dufferent, and yet oddly enjoyable.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
A Dangerous game.

It's good to have a hot sexy wife but this? She says she doesn't do it to pick up men. But If she lied once who says she isn't telling lies now?

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
I don't know about this

Personally, I wouldn't bet my future on her.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Fun

and a good twist on the cheating wife theme. I'll overlook the POW details.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Story

Well thought out and developed. But if it were up to me, I would ask for a divorce immediately. These things grow with time and there is always another level to go to. She may not want to make the big step, but a lot a little steps will get her there.

This does not mean that I did not give you five stars!

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
Touching nerves

I like it when reactions swing radically from outrage to enjoyment. Some will see a man here that makes the attempt at going with the flow, some will see a wimp, some will see a dangerous man only mildly in control.

Some would see the female as one who should be cast aside for the obvious, some see her as accepting of herself finally, and everything in between.

I always try to be different, to inject a slice of life. I concede I do not always succeed.

Now can Mark actually accept Kathy's powerful urges? Perhaps? Yet the jealousy has already reared it's head once before.

I did not offer that answer, the reader must decide. So this brief draft of a much longer piece is voted smack in the middle, perfect. Thus hated or enjoyed, nothing much in between. Perfect. It appears I did my job..LOL.

MGM

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Neutral

This was an odd story , I didnt particularly like it or dislike it , it was just odd . Some of your other stories have been better .

Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
Magmaman, I don't see it as going to extremes as much as inconsistant

It's your story so you can tell it however you want, but the problem I have is this, your main character was defined as a killing machine. He was highly jealous and didn't like for other men to put their hands on his wife.

That's how you defined him.

Then you have him meet Kathy. He swings from hating women to willing to drink her bath water if she ask.

Ok, another shift.

Then you go a step further and while she's playing games to get his attention he can't wait to suck it up, something his character didn't seem to be willing to put up with from his first wife, but later when we find out she likes to "expose" herself because it turns her on, he can't wait to also experience that with her.

See he's not consistent.

Oh well, just noticed that, not saying it was good or bad, just not a consistent character or someone that I personally liked. But again I'm not here to tell you what or how to right, just to point out I don't see it the way you suggested as extremes.

-Risq

LakesLakesover 13 years ago
A great twist on the husband following the wife...

Sure there were inconsistencies, but still a great read...

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Dah111111111111111111111

Lame. Good mechanics - spelling etc..

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Another good story - and different.

This was one of the more unusual stories on this site. It feels like a cheating wife story, but it doesn't appear to be. You're left with some doubts about the wife's honesty, but she might be telling the truth. And the husband is an explosion waiting to happen. But there are people - women who are turned on by exhibiting themselves and that in and of itself doesn't mean there will be more to follow. But I doubt that it will end there. You said this was part of a longer piece. I just have the feeling that this would be one of the sad ones.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
I like how

the guy thumps the crap out of people that do him wrong . If it happened to him again it would probably push him over the edge and the people would be dead . not that thats a bad thing lol .

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
A Dangerous Game...

for them to play especially given the predators out there. Once she comes to the attention of one of those predators no public place would be safe. It also sounds like she will play her games even if he says no or try to restrict them. She also seem to get off on putting him into defending "her honor" situations (since guys will try to hit on her). The fact that she will cum due to his reaction to her antics further encourages more and more risktaking. No good can come from this teasing hobby/compulsion.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Great new twist!

You did well! Creating a new look at the "is she?" question is an accomplishment! I liked how you did the entire plot line. I'm sure if I were a nit picker I could have found a nit or two... but I not into that. I'm into was the story a good read, did i enjoy it and did it flow well. This one did all three.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Public Places?

The parking garage didn't seem particularly public to me. So, does she like her danger or is she unaware?? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what about jasmine

I liked the story, but was surprised that Jasmine got off so easy. No retribution. The fact she got half with him doing nothing did not fit the anger. I might have expected a message to be passed quietly through the lawyer that it would be in her best interest to leave with nothing but her possessions.

RC

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
Normally I pretty much ignore the writers which don't interest me.

After reading this story I realized that this author is one of the very few most excellent writers on this site. Obviously I missed so much by ignoring this author. No more!

Very competently and wonderfully written story. Thank you.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Wrong Category

Not much info about husband's violent personality, first wife's promiscuity, second wife's motivation (mental illness, really?!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes

Lucky guy!

The only risk, one time he isn't close by and some neanderthal grabs her, ducks into a parking structure and rapes her.

Otherwise, sexy, happy, horny couple. I liked it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
not my life style but little here is

but you did good about representing it and his insecuritiies and how they work it out. well written 5.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
ASSuming - she told the truth

And there is nothing in the story to contradict that -

She might actually be able to hold the line on the thrills and not need to escalate into dangerous territory -

Nicely done - lots of questions and thought provoking -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my wife and i lived that

a wonderful thing to watch a beautiful sexy woman strut her stuff and be proud she is your and only your woman

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
FETISHED ARE NOT CHEATING

but to others its exhilarating. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Nice

A loving married couple living out her fantasy together. No cheating, no betrayal and no want for anyone else. Priceless.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Shopping = Fun?

Maybe the accompanying entertainment ...

lmao!!!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
poor woman

Married to a violent psycho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very entertaining little story by an accomplished Author.

Thank you magmaman. 5***** .

'roscovich'

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Absolutely fun with drama and intrigue.

This was a nailbiter to the end. Everybody has their thing I guess. Well communication would've save this poor husband some emotional pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story but

a very dangerous game to play alone...I wonder - did she ever let guys fuck her?

Sounds like fun to go out with the wife flashing......mine often went out with no knickers and would flash her hairy beaver about for fun....then she started fucking around so got rid....a simple bit of fun turned nasty...but if it floats their boats and stays as fun...what the heck...enjoy it

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
No harm done

But she is playing a very dangerous game, by doing what she is doing alone. A guy in a carpark could very easily bundle her into a car or van, it only takes seconds. They both need to work on their honesty, or it may lead to trouble.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Caution

The deceit is disturbing even though I can understand her concern. Still, it seems like one of those 'best confessed before marriage' kind of things.

If she's really being totally honest now and she's willing to only expose herself when he's with her, then it's likely to work out alright.

In the real world one should worry a bit more about that sort of thing. Most pleasure or excitement oriented behavior tends to escalate. Things become less exciting as they become more familiar or common. Looking for the thrill we used to get we take things a bit farther, until that too becomes familiar...

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Just a Start

This behavior is so bizarre and likely to end in some kind of a confrontation that it is clear that it is a prelude to cheating, or rape. Either way, he should be concerned.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
a good point

GoesGrunt has a good point, the "thrill" of risky behavior comes from adrenaline and like any drug adrenaline builds a tolerance requiring progressively more with time.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Okay

I like this one. HOWEVER, your story structure wasn't particularly good. You jumped from the problem, to Jasmine, to meeting her, to the lawyer, to hell, I don't know. The flow was not great.

If I were her husband, one of my questions would be 'if you could not say no to me because I excited you so much by showing off, what is to keep the same thing happening for some other man"?

And I think a mother complaining about 'that woman dressed like a whore' in a DEPARTMENT STORE...well...that would put the kibosh on that pretty quick.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I understand

not sure I am comfortable, but I don't have to be, he does.

Yes, she is excited and thrilled by exposing herself. No, she doesn't have to go another step further and establish physical contact. But, because she is happy just showing herself to others, doesn't mean the others will be content to only watch.

there are some out there who do not take kindly to what they may perceive to be "leading on" or "teasing". Some couple violence with forceful taking. It can be dangerous out there.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT

the bummer is, He Did. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES U|YES dear annony you fucking fga we know it's chaeting!! IT's LW and in LW

the women and men cheat! Still you keep on reading them You really are a brain dead asshole. Your wife tells me everyday how she so fucking happy away from your sorry ass. BTW a 5!! just to piss you off

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 8 years ago
Great

I love it, she gets her jollies and he gets the "benefit" package ☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

What the fuck did I read, dumb is the word.

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Good Yarn

We are all different, whatever floats your boat but in a relationship openness and honesty is important. We have our likes and dislikes and providing it's not hurting anyone then what is the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fun story

This story was interesting and inventive. Good job.

jtaylor

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Slippery slope

Just keep traveling and she will take this to the next level. After what he went through with the first wife, why would he put up with this?

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 5 years ago
The timeline

On this story was really bad, it was all over the place, your time lines are always jumping around randomly with no rhyme or reason but this was worse than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i admit

that I have something against more back story then story. The story part is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why Aren't There More Sex-in-Laundry-Room Stories

Some of the best sex in my life has come with men who took me on top of a washing machine. And not always with my BF/Fiance/Husband.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Kinda strange but i could like a woman like that.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No

I wouldn't believe a word she said. No one, except in a LW story, would tolerate that from a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NFW!

I have to agree with 26THNC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She will cheat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of course. A woman who can't control her urges will end up cheating sooner or later.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

She would have been raped or seduced by now. I've seen women like this though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes waiting clears and focuses the mind, sadly i know that. What i am also makes it impossible to be in a close relationship due to two cheating ex-wives. I love the quiet of the forest, It calms the soul and keeps me from the desire for justice. You wrote a good story, short and well moving but he would never allow the 3rd to lie to him like that, never.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I found it to be a good story.

I did laugh at the anon misogynists who've never had a date with a real woman before tell us all how she will eventually behave. Thats always fun, laughing at the stupid folks is a cheap thrill but hey we all have our kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story, I think you could have done a lot more with the "waiting is good" line but it might have become redundant. I'm no writer, just sharing my views. Perhaps a bit more description of the fights and his frustration. But these are my personal views and thoughts, I might be full of shit, I'm no writer after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3 stars. Never got beyond adolescent fantasy.

He turns out to be the usual ex Special Forces dude so all comers can be dealt with and she gets to play her games in safety because he can protect her whilst enjoying her exhibitionism.

Yeah right. Sooner or later she'll get attacked and he won't be quick enough to save her or find himself on the wrong end of a firearm. All the super soldier stuff is wasted against high velocity lead.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Good Loving Wife story 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story and well presented. I don't understand having the husband be such a great fighter, only to not use him in some great finally.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

Another good tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...