All Comments on 'It Just Kinda Happened...'

by VirginSlut75

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love mother-son stories where son is solidly in his forties…I remember my wife and I visiting my mother when she was in her mid-sixties…She was wearing a pretty white blouse and I kept staring, trying to make out the straps and lace cups of her pretty bra..I know mom knew and I was glad that she knew…She knew I was hard too..I loved that she had the power to do that to me…I let my erection bump up against her ass in the narrow kitchen and then I stared again at her pretty blouse..Thanks so much for a great story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

GOOD LOVE STORY, I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS. GOOD LUCK

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
Beautiful story of love

All mother's and son's should experience such uninhibited sex.

Reminds me of my mom and myself

yangus99yangus9912 months ago

Awesome. Love these older Mom, middle age man stories. We have enough 35 year old Moms with 18 year old sons with 10 in dicks. Hopefully more chapters....

analustanalust12 months ago

Disjointed, needs editing and more descriptive wording.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not enough older mum/son stories. Reminds me of a few drunken fumbles with my own dear mum. She’s 80 now but still able to tease.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle12 months ago

Plus: No "precum", No derogatory. Minus: lete speak. good but could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

give her babies!!

live4thebjlive4thebj12 months ago

People actually liked this story? *

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger12 months ago

Oofta! not my cup of tea.

ColinPiperColinPiper6 months ago

I feel some of these comments are unkind. The author has published this one story as VirginSLut75, and it's not bad. Not my cup of tea, and in terms of writing it shows some signs of inexperience, but, I see the potential for a good writer. Look at the first two lines - they've actually put some thought into the opening. So many stories I start to read but give up after the first sentence. Not with this one.

Some thoughts for the author if they ever read this:

Great descriptive writing, but, contemporary writing tends more towards narrative scenes like in TV shows and movies that switch between closeup and middle shots and distant shots. Older TV shows and movies are much more static and are like old books - they use fixed cameras from a distance.

How to overcome this shortcoming and create a modern feel and a sense of sophistication? Easy - have immediate scenes that use dialogue. This story could benefit from having dialogue included sooner.

Also, there were no speaker attributions that I could see. Even if it's obvious who's speaking, you may occasionally want to include "I said" or "mum said". BTW, when you use speaker attributions, I recommend using "said" as much as possible. It becomes invisible. Conversely, use of "exclaimed", "retorted", "laughed", "chuckled", or any other of the myriad speaker attributions, immediately breaks me out of the story every time. There are differing schools of thought on this topic, but I'm very much in the "said" school. I will allow "asked" and "replied" in the question/answer situation though :)

Also, think of beats. Line after line of dialogue benefits (very) occasionally from having a description of some kind of action happening outside the conversation, to break it up a little.

I got a feeling of genuine honesty about this writer and their story, and a feeling they have the potential to be really quite good. Well done.

Colin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous