It Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benny warmed to the sensation of me stroking his firm tool, using the lubrication from the trickle of pre-cum oozing from the slit, to ease the steady up-and-down friction when I rubbed it in my hand. I studied the bluish veins that wound around the thick sides and the large one that ran on the underside from his balls to the helmet. He turned his avid attention towards me as I primed the pump. It grew thicker and longer as I pulled on it and he dutifully positioned himself right between my thighs to make his entrance.

He checked with me for an instant, uncertain of his next move, but with a smile and my hand guiding his cock to my straining opening, he made himself at home. "Liz, since the minute I saw you at the old place, I wanted to fuck you." I appreciated the thought but knowing how haggard I looked this afternoon and then teasing him a bit at the bar, I could have been anyone at this moment, as long as my legs were spread. I merely smiled back at him and squeezed him tighter.

His huge organ slowly entered my narrow channel. A slight squeak of pain attested to his large size and my long temperance. I was reminded just how long I'd abstained by the tightness of my obliging orifice. But the slight resistance and the thickness stretching my narrow cavern, was excitement enough to get the juices flowing. It had been too long and my body needed this satisfaction. The sleek helmeted head of his manly organ filled my aching chasm. He seesawed in and out, building to a flowing pace and then picking-up steam. Each time that he pulled back, his enormous weapon scraped against the roof of my cunt, sparking that precious spot that sent me into waves of delirium. I began to shake and moan, prodding him to bury his solid tool to the hilt and plow a lusty furrow in my fruitful garden. We quickly developed a smooth rhythm and he banged-away at my lusty cunt. I arched my back to meet every his every thrust and my bouncy tits wobbled on my upturned chest.

My moans and groans became shrieks and exhortations. Every swear word and blind oath tripped off of my tongue as I urged him to finish what he started. I told him that I'm his slut and am here to be used and he doubled the force of his exertions. I reached around and grabbed his taut ass, holding and pulling him further inside of me. His cock slammed against the inner walls of my dripping pussy and the fever consumed us. I'll never understand why I try to deny myself, this release. His enormous tool sent me into fits of ecstasy. My legs began to jerk uncontrollably, and the spasms built from my cervix to my spine. I felt him plunge until he bottomed-out and he roared like a lion. I saw his entire torso vibrate and the veins in his neck enlarge. That's when my insides let loose. It seems that my initial climax was just the first of a series to come.

The twitching began in my uterus and a hot, liquid explosion, erupted in my sex canal. My orgasm was full-flower just as his began. Then he shoved his pelvis against my groin and impaled me like a skewer. Benny stiffened and then thrust much harder. I felt it internally. The temperature in my pussy was suddenly off the charts. His creamy cum poured into me as if shot out of a cannon and my pussy juices mingled with his. We rocked hard for two full minutes until the quivering came to a stop and he rolled off of me with a sated smile. That tremendous cock lay shiny and spent, like a coiled snake warming itself in the sun, until recharged and ready to strike again.

After his limp cock withdrew from my sore snatch and a lake of greyish soup drained between my thighs, I watched him for any sign of regret.. We were damp and glistening from sweat and our pubic hairs were matted and clotted with white foam. The sheepish smile of a penitent kid was replaced with the ogling smirk of a lecherous heathen. He said that this was the best he'd ever experienced and asked if it was good for me. I responded by bending down and taking his warm, salty joint into my mouth. His brown eyes gawked as I engulfed his half-flaccid tool, still slick with our combined juices, and drew it into my voracious mouth. I sucked on it like I was a baby and his lovely organ enlarged and elongated. Thanks again for the recuperative powers of young men.

I kissed the smooth, torpedo-shaped cap of his sturdy tool and it quickly engorged and rose to full attention. My hand wrapped around the firm base with my fingers barely touching. Soft, wet kisses were planted on the spongey helmet and my tongue picked-up a thin filament of his gossamer cum, inhaling it back into my mouth. I licked under the flexible cap and then down and around the extreme length and girth of his alabaster column. The throbbing that I discerned in the firm shaft and the shaking from root to stem told me that this young man was going to supply me with a rich source of masculine seed for as long as I wished.

With a few quick strokes up and down the veiny tower and taking the head into my mouth for some long, strong suction; I didn't have long to wait before I could sense the tremble in the shaft and felt his golf-ball sized gonads jerk forward, so I relaxed my mouth and let his steely rod fill my cheeks and slip to the back of my gullet. He held my head, combing his calloused fingers through my brunette locks, and engaged my throat with his cock. He slammed into me and I slobbered down the sides of his fleshy tool, trying to breathe through my nose but gasping for air. Great gobs of saliva spilled into my cleavage and my lips were stretched to contain the churning piston. With a fierce heave, Benny emptied his organ into the back of my throat and continued to thrust, causing me to digest it all in a rapid series of swallowing if I wanted to avoid drowning in my brother's cum.

When the hose was finally shut-off, and the stiffness subsided a bit, I was able to ease back and allow the big tool to slip out of my gaping maw. I needed to quickly exercise my jaw and I stumbled for breath and felt the remains of my slobber twining down from my reddened chin to my swampy tits, but he was thrilled to see that the creamy, white syrup that he had taken such great pains to blast into me, had rushed straight down to my stomach. His smile was genuine and his excitement immeasurable after seeing and partaking in this crudely, erotic mission of incestual delight. He snuggled me and we kissed warmly, a sensation I hadn't experienced for a while and hardly anticipated from my kid brother. But it was truly nice.

Benny looked me over with an astonished mixture of amazement and admiration. It no longer mattered that we were both naked and awash in bodily fluids. His hand again settled onto my left tit and he caressed it lovingly. My hand naturally reached for his droopy cock, just to test how quickly it might spring back into action. I could instantly see that I wouldn't ever be disappointed. His hungry eyes followed my movements and he was happy to see that he passed every test. "That was the best sex that I ever even fantasized about. I can't believe it happened like that." He was gushing with emotion and I could see that he was no longer a little kid, but a highly-skilled sexual playmate.

I smiled and replied, "Didn't it trouble you that I'm your sister?"

"Not in the least. That was fantastic! I could get used to this."

"Well," I said, "I'm looking for a place to call home and I don't have any money."

"You told me earlier that you could cook, and I have a second room."

"Good, I could toss my suitcase in there. I hate to sleep alone."

"Welcome back, Lizzie. It's been way too long."

The End

Votes and Comments welcomed.