All Comments on 'It Runs in the Family'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Sweet

This is a very sweet story about young love. I remember when guys actually tried to be gentlemen like this, it was a much better world. Great story, Thank You for this one, it's a bit more laid back than normal. Very nice feel to this one. Keep up the good work and always have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

This is a great story. I liked both the highly realistic description of the girl's being used by her "friend," the power of gossip to ruin reputations, the nobility of the two young men who (for a change) realize what they have done or are about to do, and the segue into a long, happy married life. Nice structure. And I do understand how boys' surging hormones and girls' curiosities lead to behavior that all will later recognize as reprehensible; what I didn't understand was the apparent split personality of the heroine. We meet her as an experienced and uninhibited Blow Job Queen - all the hero has to do is follow her into the bathroom and kiss her and she's an instant-on sexual dynamo, "pushing her young mons into his rapidly inflating cock." I'm not a woman (but I've been married to one for a while) but I just don't see this as rational behavior for a teenaged girl who's telling the hero a few days later that she's inexperienced, hurt, and unwilling to be a simple slut for him and his lordly high school jock ways. That a girl with her background could get all turned on and give head to her boyfriend I can believe. It's just hard to imagine her doing it to a random boy that she's just come in close contact with. Without the relationship and shared intimate time, a woman isn't likely to burst into flame so easily. And it would make more sense for her to slap his head off and stomp out of the room. Not that that would have hurt his chances any in the long term. But that's the main gripe here - the rest of the story is fine. I'm especially pleased with the two friends who both do the right thing by the girl in their own way. It's good to see the conscience at work, and it's very asy to see why the girl would fall for one or the other of them, and why that could well lead to a happy and successful mariage. To cap that off with the humor of finding out that all three women share something - a love of giving themselves to their men. It's funny, touching, and lovely.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Funny, sexy, and romantic

Loved the ending. A fun story with some good lessons in romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What about Bill?

Great story. Ever wonder which sister Bill is thinking about when he gets a blowjob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

In spite of all the trappings you otherwise display, you are first and foremost a hard-core romantic.

Boyd

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Lovely story.

A relaxed pleasant read with appealing characters. What's not to like.

tomar82403tomar82403over 17 years ago
Inspiring

I remember when... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3rd reading

and I enjoy it each time.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Perfect ending -

Mom was great too - LOL

B_BaileyB_Baileyover 7 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous