All Comments on 'It Started in a Cabin'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

what happens next college kids or ?

Gebob69Gebob69over 11 years ago
Don't stop now...

You pick a hell of place to end this chapter. But I can see why you did; nothing like leaving them wanting more? You've built the sexual tension with this chapter by slowly allowing them to fall in love instead of just jumping I to bed and fucking their brains out. I know there will be some who will give you shit on how you are writing this but its your story do it the way you want. I for one look forward to many more chapters and since this is a love story you have many options that you can take this. Having have their first fight before they consummated their relationship is a and that it also affected their parents as well was a stroke of genius. I can't wait for chapter two hopefully you won't makes us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quality, not quantity...!

Well, there are writers and there are true authors and this story certainly was written by a true author. I am not so hot for the vulgar sex stories as others, but this certainly is a very refreshing improv of reality. I would even dare to say that you, the author, may possibly be one of the two stars in this life story. The story is too real to simply be the conjecture of mind-thoughts or even of fantasy.

As well, the closure leaves a gateway open for continuance which could further a relationship of shared love and shared sadness during recovery and the time the return to college comes due.

You have a best seller love novel in the works, no doubt about it. If you pursue this avenue then cut back of that 4-letter word so that your audience engulfs those of all ages and your novel will not be ill rated.

Thanks for something special of you and good luck with your future endeavors.

Just me, another nobody...!

Laguna852Laguna852over 11 years ago
A good start

While this didn't have a big sexual build up it did set up who the characters are and made me care about them. Nothing felt rushed or unrealistic. I'm hoping there will be more chapters to continue this story so keep up the great work.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 11 years ago
more chapters

hurry with the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nailed it again!

It had been a while since you released anything, but wow..

Well worth the wait... Loved the story.

Lance

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
A Stoned 5!

I am a real sucker for true romance. You hit the button with this one. Of course, I am looking forward to more chapters, though I almost don't want the sex to get too over the top. It takes real talent to turn a "scar" into a Scarlett. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This has be one of the best fi not the best stories I have read on this site. It felt real with interactions of all the characters, erotic,teasing. I have stepsisters and it is hard to know where the line is and where to draw it. Very well written with no spelling errors-unusual for some. I see a romantic novel in the works.2A29

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply Enjoyable!

I found myself settling in for a wonderful story, I really enjoyed the ride. True love is the sexiest thing there is.

sabra16023sabra16023over 11 years ago
Great story!!

We need more chapters. Thanks

davefifedavefifeover 11 years ago
Quality

What a story sure grabs you and makes you read hope there is more to come ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed and Recommended reading

I really enjoyed this story and hope the author finishes it, I would recommend this one to family and friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just WOW!!

This is seriously the best I have read in this site. And the author have made it damn obvious that this wont end with this. I am really looking forward to the next chapters. This I hope wont leace its identity it started with the first chapter, it was just erotic, full of twists, it didnt get right on the sex part, and thats what I love about it. It built its uniqueness around its identity, and just hope it wont lose it in the next chapters. All that being said, PLEASE hurry with the next chapter!! This is amazing!

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 11 years ago
But ...

But ... but the steps aren't related at all. They can do whatever they want. No need for subterfuge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

this is an amazing story, hope to see it finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Argh!

Stop using their names!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

I hope there is more to come. I enjoy your writing and hope you will continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This is a very great story, I loved reading it. I hope you continue on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story can't wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

I love this story! I hope theres more, cause i cant get enough of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is a Beautiful Story...you are very talented...keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is a great story. Would love to read more.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 11 years ago

plz make more love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beautifully written

Continue on please this is such a sweet story

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

I think you're off to an excellent start and should keep it going, but that's just my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GREAT!!!

U really need to write more it was really good to read. I really want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thumbs up from one of the best authors on this site

Chiara23, Moogplayer is one of the best authors on Literotica. Go take a look at his stories and how many have 5 stars!

Latinlover15Latinlover15about 11 years ago

This needs More Chapters 5 stars *thumbs up*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hate to be a "Me Too," but . . .

this is an amazing, convincing, and refreshing story! Beautifully written, paced just right; the scenes keep us wanting to know what happened next, the characters are all well-drawn. It's a genuine love story, not merely a sex story. Depending on state or provincial law, there shouldn't be any problem with this relationship because they're not related to each other by blood at all. I've known of other instances in several states where adult step-siblings fell in love and married. It's a beautiful thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More of this story

I hope that you consider writting a continuation of this story. I love this type of story that contains so much feeling, love, romance. This is a true love story, not a sex story. Very refreshing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2

Chapter neded like yesterday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Probably one of the best stories on this site! Loved it. Please write more

mlleadriennemlleadrienneabout 11 years ago
Speechless.

This was such a beautiful and genuine love story. I'm hoping the best for them, and I really want to know how this ends... Honestly, this was the best story I've read on this site thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't know about the end

im with holding my vote for now if you continue in a timely manner and do it properly you will get a good vote. BUT if you fuckup the next chapter or wait to long to post it or FAIL to post another ( like 90% of the losers here ) then you will get a negative vote for wasting my time.

danescruisendanescruisenalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

This has got to be one of BEST stories I have read in years! It may sound corny but I was caught up is this right from the beginning and couldn't stop reading, my only wish is that this could have been a full book instead of a short story.

Please keep up your writing and I am going to keep looking for more from you, and if you ever publish a book please let me know so I can run out and get it.

ChrissrChrissralmost 11 years ago
Well written!

Great story. Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VERY

nice story so far. I really hope you plan to continue this ASAP. It's nice to read a story on here that seems real. A MAJOR plus is no mention of huge dicks & huge boobs. Cause ya know, most people don't have either.

Anxious to read the rest of this & see where it goes.

THANK YOU for a quality piece of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ASAP

You need to write this ASAP been waiting ages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Where is the follow up loving this story.....

I WANT MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Agree...

More of these two please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please

You have to continue with these two. Let them get married, raise a family, and live happily ever after.

Chiara23Chiara23over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Hi guys and thanks for all of your amazing comments! I've had some personal things I've been dealing with that have pulled me away from my writing but I do have a follow up in the works for Chris and Scarlett. I'm hoping to have the next part done very soon, and it's got more intimacy and drama for both of them. Please be patient and it will get here very soon!

Thanks again for being so supportive and enthusiastic!

Chiara

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Please please please............................more!

Could not stop reading once I started...waiting for more...love the way you write and bring the story along!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue with this story, I love it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

The fact that she's a redhead makes this story even better. Keep them coming. No pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

Great story, coincidence that they are described as brother and sister, but in fact they are not biologicaly connected. That means that they are just boy and girl, makes everything not only realistic but it has happened time and time again in the world. More chapters in the same vein would be very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was an awesome read. I haven't seen anything quite like this on here before. The whole story pretty much had quite a light, uplifting, humorous feel to it. I had a smile on my face or was just flat out laughing through out the whole story. A genuinely happy feeling to it.

The build and the storyline was quite well done. I can easily say this is among my top favorite stories. And to accomplish that in a story (on this site) that involves nothing more, physically speaking, then a hug and a kiss is amazing. I have always loved the emotion, interactions, and storyline above all, and this hit all three pretty damn well.

On a different note; i found the last scene with the parents sitting the two of them down pretty amusing to. Even tho its a low point emotion wise, i also saw it as the grown up version of parents sitting there kids down while they yell at each other.

"he hit me!"

"well he hit me first!"

"now now kids come on...."

Whether that was intentional or not, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Overly dramatic

They are not related so where is the issue? This huge deal is made that they are step siblings but it isn't as though they grew up acting like brother and sister. I understand it being an odd conversation, "oh we meet when our parents got married" and some over reacting on a bosses part or a friend, but it felt like an issue was being made for no reason. The dialog just didn't sell it to me.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
dad needs a reality check

the more "house rules" he enforces the further away he will drive them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Beautiful story, … loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

Not a fuck story but a great and wonderful romance. I enjoyed the change greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Good story. One thing step children from different parents cannot be in an incestuous relationship since they are not blood relation to each other. However this is a good story and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW I love this story!

Why hide it? It's not incest. Screw anyone who thinks they are weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Neat!

That was a really fun read. Lots of grins and quite a few happy tears. Class 'A' work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great read

Happened in real life for my oldest brother and his second wife and their children

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Ok. This is a really good, well written story. However, I didn't like the contrived nature of the incestuous relationship. While Chris and Scarlett are legally step brother and sister. They have both retained their parents surnames, no mention of Scarlett's father legally adopting Chris. Therefore, as they are both adults over the age of 18 they could marry.

The reference to 'Duelling Banjos' was unnecessary as Chris and Scarlett aren't blood related so no genetic issues.

I can't imagine a situation, outside of their immediate family, where anyone would care that they are step brother and sister given that they are not blood related. My guess is that even the law wouldn't be interested.

Might have been better for the story if they were actual brother and sister then the incestuous references would have may more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon

Well written and wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

plz continue the story its just getting good and intense

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So

For a pair of step siblings that had just met they called each other bro and sis way too much and I hope to god it doesn't continue in the next chapter. I really like the characters and find it super annoying when characters call each other bro and sis especially during sex it's fucking eye rollingly lame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice 5 star story

A bit of a stretch to call it an incest story. Romance fits much better.

acupacupover 4 years ago
More than a stretch

To call it an incest story. More like a screwy real life romance.

Dropped you a PM through your contact after the note you left on my story, but haven't heard back. Drop me a PM if you are still interested in beta reading / editing.

Acup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please please please make more chapters

I really want to know what happened after chapter 2, please write more chapters, please and thank you

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
beautiful

that's a true love story

topofthehamtopofthehamabout 3 years ago
Love is in the air

This is an awesome love story!! Chiara23 I hope you and your family are safe. Hoping you find enough free time to finish this wonderful story.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

dreams sometimes come true

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/31/2021) This was a wonderful read. I enjoyed it immensely. And it had no naughty bits. Very nicely done. 5 stars and it goes on my favorites list.

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years ago

very nicely done story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A refreshingly heartfelt story of real love told with feeling and tenderness.

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 2 years ago

That was AWESOME...more please...and thanks for sharing a well told story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, though it deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From an anonymous it probably means less, but, nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a mess people so quick to judge even when they have no clue of the facts. I thought it was a good story

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great 5⭐️ story this needs moreeeeeeee please

kylady76kylady76about 1 year ago

what a lovly love storyand I'm a sucker for love thank you for it

KerrionKerrion29 days ago

Any is it that people get all bent about step kids getting together, but if the kids are together first, then no one has a problem if the parents get together?

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories