All Comments on 'It Started in January'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
perfect life style

The way life should be - threesome marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unfair For The Wimpy Husband

There is artificial insemination but he sickly wanted to pimp out and watch his wife whore fuck another for the bastard children.

How against human convention - how subhuman - how deviant and pitifully perverted of them and you author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Know the feeling

I know that you have been there or heard someone else describe it, because not too long ago this happened to me with my husband and his brother. My husband arranged it and of course his brother was very eager to participate, as was I. The feelings of shame I felt afterward though, as well as the feelings that my husband would never look at me the same again, were described exactly. His brother is married and she doesn't know, but I can't imagine what it would be like not having both men in my life. I hope I never find out. My heart is full of them both, as well as my "secret" places!

Wolv_ProjectWolv_Projectover 16 years ago
My dream

How'd you know my secret dream? Only problem is i'm not sure if one of them would like it although i know the other would ;)

Love your stories, excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck slut whores are so nasty

as long as this skank gets what she wants she doesn't give a fuck.....should put her cheating cunt out on the street or better still a bullet between the eyes...I hate women who cheat they are worthless bitches.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SAD AND PATHETIC STORY

her husband is a asshole getting his pal to screw her and then get her pregnant with three kids...what a wuss....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved this polyandry tale. Wish there were more on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous