It Started in January

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

This has never quite been resolved, but since Michael tends to be a night man and Ted a morning man, I sometimes go to bed with Michael, and when we’ve finished I go and sleep with Ted who then takes me in the morning.

For other occasions we bought a divan even bigger than the one at the shack on which we sometimes have orgies, or they’ll take it in turns to fuck me, one watching while the other one fucks me.

Of course, there are many variations on the theme and one thing I discovered was that Michael was rather given to anal sex. After a few times with him up my anus I got to quite like it. Ted is still not keen, but it serves a useful purpose when lying on my side I can have Michael coming up behind while Ted deals with the front.

As I write we are at the shack again and I think I can hear the tractor coming up the track. I know they’ll come in hungry, but not for the usual food if you know what I mean, and since I’m still not far enough into my pregnancy to have to withhold from sexual intercourse, I can expect a rather wonderful time once they’ve showered.

By the way, The Thing is still reserved for special occasions.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers