All Comments on 'It Started in the Bushes'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Viewpoint

You write a good story, Have confidence in what you write. You do not need confirmation from anybody to continue. You obviously like writing so "dam the torpedoes" and just tell your stories for most all of us to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
never heard or saw

women act any dumber. do they exist ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope there aren't any women as dumb as this one.

But then I could be wrong. Just look around this sites IR category there are many dumb women who read and write dumb IR stories.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
No need

To continue the story , we get the picture . It would have been better in the IR category . This woman is a scavenger .

No self esteem , desperate for any attention , not much self respect . No amount of liberal propaganda and brow beating is going to change the fact that sex , marriage and breeding with black people is still looked down on and always will be ( sorry PC libs ). A Scavenger and bottom feeder . You can be such a good writer , I have read your others and some were fantastic . However , this story is not up to the standards of what you could do . The subject is trite , its IR in the LW category which few people can stand . The main characters are not in the least bit appealing or make the reader empathize with them , all these women could be killed in this story and the reader wouldn't care or feel anything . They are Skanky scavengers , who will cock a leg for any random person that shows them attention . Her husband was a scum bag that left his wife and family , etc . Back to the drawing board , we all know you can do so much better . Try to write a true LW story , we know you can . Junk this story , its going nowhere .

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Husband

The husband may have had a few good reasons for leaving this woman. We do not know his side. I have traveled these United States. Mongo837 has a point. People do not seem to have a big problem with other nationalities, but black and white is not alright. They really get vocal when it comes to babies. The experts say it is human nature not to like or be suspicious of someone who is different. That may be true. From what I see now I think the two races are getting further apart, not closer together.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Hehe

Why do we need to get closer together ? we do just fine on our own . A lot of Blacks , Hispanics and Asians feel the same way .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Bad at All

though I'm not sure it's in the right catagory, romance, interracial or even erotic couplings may have fit better. Hell, her husband had left her, she owed him nothing. Anything more is just paperwork for the government or whatever religious cult she may have belonged to. Not sure where all the anger towards his being black may be coming from, though I believe you addressed it pretty well in your story. Fuck the racist biggots. I sent this as anon as the system wouldn't let me log in under my user name of peteinchicago. Not trying to hide from some punk ass racist hillbilly.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
RE:Peteinchicago

I made an observation about the state of affairs. I did not make a statement.

rjordanrjordanover 13 years ago
Very nice

Alana is a great character. Funny, self-deprecating, sarcastic--it's all there. Hope to see her in more stories in the future.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Mongo/Rhnegative- negatory on the prognostication re: miscegenation....

....all things must pass as will the general ignorance of mankind, if we don't kill the planet first. Someday even homophobia will go the way of the Do-Do, don't ya know know.(This was such a great growing season up heayah!)All people are fucked so deserve equal respect. Author, what's up with her son? Who da baby daddy???? And she's STILL out looking for glory?

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Thats funny PPP

I knew you were a nerd. Them big words almost threw me.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Great Story & Very Educational

I never knew I was supposed to hate Armenians! What do they look like and what color are they? I think maybe the family down the street could be Armenians because from time to time they build a big fire, cover themselves with mud, and sacrifice a sheep or a virgin, (or a virgin sheep) I'm really not clear on that part. Anyway Alana sounds like a friendly little cougar that I would like to pet sometime, but I'm not to sure about her friends. Well told story with more than a few moments of mirth and merriment. And we all know how much I love mirth!

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
to fudgepackinpete

Like I said , no amount of browbeating and propaganda is going to change that . Libs don't want you to know that . People may not say it out loud anymore but they think and practice it . There will also never be one world government and the United federation of planets will forever stay science fiction . Gays will have absolute and complete equality long before this stops . People generally like to stay within their own culture and interracial is still not generally acceptable to people in almost any culture on earth you care to mention . People dont like those that go outside the tribe so to speak . as I said , folks may not say it out loud anymore but the women are looked at as scavengers . I know a guy that wanted to marry a Japanese woman and her parents said - NO WAY ! and that was the end of that . She moved back to Japan and he found a nice girl later on and got married . Its not just us ( americans ) and its not just white people .its human nature . Many native americans dont go outside their tribe either . I'm not advocating it , it just is . because its human nature , its not going away . The Nazi's burned books that didn't fit their party line ( sort of like how the Libs are trying to censor history , Nationalism and free thought today ) that didn't change anything then ,either in Germany or the rest of the world .

Anyway , back to the story. This is a good writer and look forward to his next work , this one was just not a winner .

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Mongoloid et al.....

...you're a racist moron. I won't even bother refuting your idiotic ramblings.Personally, after what I've seen in 54 years in America is that liberals should be jailed but conservatives should be shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I like Alana. Not sure why this is in Loving Wives category though. True she is married but ehr husband ran off with another woman, at this point she owes him nothing.

As for the racist rants going on in the comment section there will always be people who look down on other races and who don't like to see them mix. And well people are entitled to their own opinion on the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please , More!!!

Please add to this series. It is great, but needs at least a 3rd chapter to tie up the loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Look forward to your work and any new postings.

Don't stop.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

You stirred up the natives Stang. RinSC was correct in his observations, but PPP was correct too. Yet, I know that you know that we commenters are of all races, mixed ages and upbringings. I am in the middle of the politcal spectrum but have been around a long time. (Born during WWII) I am married to a lovely Native American woman for 30 years and she is accepted by most people now. She was a model at the time I met her. My daughters are beautiful as well but the white conservative's wives still look down their noses a bit.

I have always got plenty of respect. Mostly because I am white and was given the respect as befitted my job title and position. But I have always got curious looks of disbelief from my conservative peers when they saw my wife. HaHaHa...I just tell them that I am a Liberal and then their eyes narrow and they just nod in sudden understanding.

Of course, my first wife was of Scandinavian descent and one of Winterfrog's cheating bitches I think, but she was well received in our social world. Hell, Hitler would have loved her. But even I could not ever have brought a black girl home. That's still the way it is like it or not. We will change eventually and grow up from tribal ways and views. The racism, religeous views, and political biases are still here and it threatens to destroy are great country even right now.

Hopefully, once again, this country can overcome it. Most of this problem remains only with those over 40 and above. I think most of the young people are beyond it and don't even remember the names thrown out in Stang's stories... In Viet-Nam we were brothers in battle but the prejudices were still there! Let's hear from others on their views. Hell, we all feel differently about all this! I don't care if you all call me a liberal. I have changed all my old bias and prejudices and I won't be around that much longer.

That brings up another thought. I don't buy that cheaters will always be cheaters or that people can't change. I know better!

I think most of you do too if you really think about it. It generally comes with age and experience...called wisdom?? thanks for noticing me...

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Mr. Wood

I am glad that you understood what I was trying to say. I happened across your comment in the feedback portal. Some would like to believe that everything is going to be lilies and roses in the future, it's not. If you look at the current immigration issue you can see where it is going. Some states love them and others want to get rid of them. It will get worse, more division. People are becoming less tolerant as they are tired of being fucked over by whomever or whatever. There is no compromise in sight.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
I guess I was being niave -

I was not expecting the rants in comments on an erotic fantasy story sight - what a waste of venom.

Shit if you cannot tolerate what happened here even in this format maybe we are doomed to self destruction after all.

People - even real people - are all just people - we KNOW that now there is no excuse for the hard core racist crap in this part of the world - you know the part that can read and see the internet???

The story is a big shift for Stang - the woman is not a sociopath, is not self deluded, does understand all of the ramifications of her actions - at least in this chapter.

Just enjoy it or go read something else -

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

As soon as I discovered she was an a dried up old hide, I stopped reading, skipped to the end, and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

DWmoron

is

muy

pedo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

DWmoron

is

muy

pedo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

DWmoron

has

shit4brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

DWmoron

has

shit4brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

DWmoron

is a tool

and a pedo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun read

DWmoron

is a tool

and a pedo

USweetManUSweetManover 12 years ago
You sure upset someone

Some stories are written which evoke strong emotions of anger, sadness or disgust from certain readers which then feel compelled to ignore the writing (grammar, sentence structure) and leave nasty comments about the author who has done quite an admirable job of conveying their story in descriptive words. I think if you don't like the subject matter, just move on or leave a poor rating. Sheeesh!

saratusaratualmost 12 years ago
I gave this a big ol one!

No critiqe here but it got a ten on my shit-o-meter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well I liked it, but....

some of us don't care much for interracial--so please in the future put it in the IR catagory or otherwise warn us off. tom anon

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

I totally like it. As for the dude before me? Tell him to shut up. He didn't have to read it.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
WOW, a good story

but so much hate in the comments.

It is scary to see in print real life examples of "Betty". A very nice story telling us why she has a smile all the time and how happy she is now compared to the shattered remains of her unhappy marriage. Two short sentences with no details or definition of ethnicity and the rants begin to rage.

oh well. Thanks StangStar06

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for interracial trash-whores

race mixing is sickening .

hope the black creature gives her aids . she deserves it .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I held off on grading this...

...until I had read part two. Normally I really like your writing and stories (minus the Mustangs but, alas, you are more than entitled to your penchants especially as you're doing all the work for free). I didn't feel as though you addressed the protagonist's marriage circling the drain and I felt your writing was stilted. Nevertheless I remain a big and grateful fan of your work. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bushes

It started in the bushes and should end up there. I have read most of your stories, but don't care for this one.

DevotedWifeDevotedWifeover 5 years ago
I liked this story a lot.

Okay, this was a different kind of story from this author, because we are immediately sympathetic toward this "cheating" wife, who had been abandoned a year earlier, so maybe this chapter should have been placed in Erotic Couplings.

I certainly didn't expect the interracial aspect to be so controversial. After I read the comments, I thought about the character of Darryl and how I would feel if he had been white, and I realized that even then, I would have thought her aggressive behavior a little outrageous. So I don't believe it had anything to do with his being black, but rather her long-neglected sexual need, her appreciation for the way he had taken care of her, and by the fact that she had already been in touch with and got excited by his body. We are reading her thoughts, and her attraction has nothing specifically to do with his color, her wanting to try a "big one", or the thrill of breaking a taboo.

I have no idea why the author made this character black, but maybe the fact that we don't know that is the point. It's not the kind of interracial story I've seen here, where there is an attraction to another race, which is a factor to be overcome socially in a relationship (unless, of course, it involves fetish behavior like interracial cuckolding, where it is desirable). This is just out-and out attraction between two people, and race is just another physical characteristic like height or eye color. In other words, racially, a totally unbiased story, and I hope the author keeps it up. I look forward to the romance developing in chapter two.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago
Different categories???

Shouldn't be in LW...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read several of your stories and they are pretty good. But not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sajnos ez nem sikerült.... nem is olvasom tovább, viszont az összes többi írás szinte kivétel nélkül nagyon jók ,remek a történetek fordulatai !

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Started out slow not real sure if i like this 1 or not but will finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's not really like she cheated, hubby cheated and left her so she's free to pursue some pleasure and possible happiness and fulfillment.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Cleaver little story, nicely done

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Geez. It wasn't cheating unless you focus on a technicality. Her husband abandoned her for a younger woman and she hadn't seen or heard from him in six months and she filed for a divorce based on abandonment. Yes she did something risqué. So what Darryl coukd have fended her off. Instead they were two consenting adults. Good for her. You go girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous