All Comments on 'It Started in the Rain Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!

Please don't make us wait another 11 months for the next chapter.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
I agree

THAT WAS GREAT !!!!!I hope that you won't make us wait another 11 months for the next chapter. A cleverly constructed tale with just the right degree of sensuality!

gunmanAK47gunmanAK47almost 15 years ago
Question?

I loved the story BUT I seem to have missed something, I recall Lee having Kat and Pam but , and I have re-read it many times, I can find no narrative where Lee has Megan, did I miss it , has it been edited , is it implied and I am too thick to get it? More power to your pen.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
I DO so like how your brain works -

Heh - it is wonderfully straight forward and altruistic just what we need to have -

I doubt humanity will approach it in anything like the near future - so we must all just do a little to push it along.

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
Five Stars...

Even though I was a tad uncomfortable with the semi-incest portion. Still, in your values and mind-set, you remind me strongly of Robert Heinlein, and that is one of the highest compliments that I can bestow. Your writing skills aren't bad either. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Zero

What a load of crap. "I accept you and love you blah blah blah..." Translation: I'm a perverted sicko who ends his "dry spell" by thoughtlessly boning his adopted daughter. How utterly lame and pathetic.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
gave it a 5

for the story and to piss off the asshole annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree - ZERO

Lame and pathetic excuse for a human being taking pleasure and justifying ramming the ol' step daughter. If a male was such a catch, would he need to get his jollies with an adopted relative? What a sick piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5...

for good work and talent - just because i don't agree 100% with your philosophy does not mean you can't write and write well - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Bonnietaylor2

Thanks for confirming that you are not just a perverted slut, but ignorant too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous