All Comments on 'It Started in the Rain Ch. 04'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gatormangatormanabout 18 years ago
More please!

I'm loving this story line. Please hurry with the next installment. I can't wait! LOL

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
It gets better and better !!!!

Wow! Lee is living out the fantasies of us ‘Dirty Old Men’ and we are more than a little envious! We could all learn from his philosophy. SCORPIO44, you have a great story developing here and I, for one, can’t wait to learn about Pam’s mysterious friend! Please don’t keep us waiting too long for Ch.5. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is a great story line

I really love this story. I'm hoping with the rest of your fans that chapters keep coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story!!! Hope you can submit more chapters soon. Enjoyed all your other stories too. Thank you. Malcolm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GMT

I keep my computer clocks on GMT since my kids and business are all over the world. I got a big LOL re: your GMT reference.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
LOL last 2 comments mirrored my reaction to the GMT reference -

Some if us are but more global than others heh

This story just rolls on and on so well -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
50 yrs ago . . .

when I was working in a crypto comm center in Saigon area, I could have told you GMT and any offset to any large country in the world where we had a base set up (which was most of them :) When I left from a crypto comm outside of D.C. to Saigon in '64, the base there housed about 250 GI appearing men and a few similar women and a hundred acre antenna field.. When I was back there a few years ago, that base (Vint Hill Farms Station) had been reconfigured to be open to unclassified civilians and the only secure communications evidence I found was a 10'x10' concrete building with a microwive relay dish on top of it pointing at DC. Interesting how changes in electronics and computer security has changed the world of spooks and spies :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
megan is just a fuck slut whore

no woman goes around fucking someone else then expects their boyfriend to be OK with it she is just a fucking dyke slut - he is just a cunt hungry prick...the story got worse and worse in this chapter...fucking a couple of women is ok but then fucking someone who is to all intents and purposes his daughter makes him just a sick bastard.....sluts belong in the gutter and that is where Megan belongs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEASE STOP!!!

This "hot" lover would probably ram his Mom in a desperate attempt to get off. Free love, blah blah blah. What a perverted load of crap.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

I wish I was a woman magnet like this guy, I truly appreciate and understand his philosophy on joining. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous