It Started in the Rain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I left the house I packed some clothes for the weekend and called my friend Richard. Richard lives in Ojai and knows everyone in town who has been there more than a month. I told him I was looking for a nice place to stay that wouldn't kill my wallet and would be a bit romantic. He said he would call me on my cell when he had things arranged. He also wanted to know details of who the new woman in my life was and how long she had been in my life. I told him that if he was nice he would get to meet her at dinner.

I put my bag in my Honda and went back in the house for a couple of CD's to listen to when the phone rang. It was Kat. Her relief knew she was running away with me for the evening so had called to say she was taking over at 1430 instead of 1630. Kat wanted to know if I could pick her up at 1445. I said I would be there; smiling.

Ten minutes later I was on the road. My cell rang at 1430. It was Richard. We had reservations for both a suite at one of the great places in Ojai and a quiet restaurant in town. Dinner was at 1800. Actually that's a translation. Richard said our reservations were for six o'clock. Spending time with and thinking about Kat and Pam had my head back on military time. I had even wondered a couple of times what time it was GMT.

Richard wouldn't tell me where either reservation was. That way he insured that we would have dinner with him and he would get to meet Kat. I said we would meet him at his business at 1730. He wanted to know what time that was. 5:30.

As I pulled to the gate Kat was standing just inside the gate still in her whites. Her bag in her left hand she returned the guard's salute and headed for my car. I got out, opened the trunk and my arms. Kat tossed her bag in beside mine and gave me a brief kiss. I walked her to the passenger door and held it open for her. After she was seated I closed the door and started to turn towards my door. The guard snapped to attention and threw me a salute and a smile. I took that as a gesture of respect and maybe a little admiration and returned it.

We headed north. We had never been north of the gate together.

"Hi Lee. Have I told you that I love you today?"

"You mean with words?"

Kat's face lit up with a wonderful smile. "Yes, with words."

"In that case, I don't think you have. The worse part is that I have been equally remiss in taking any opportunity to vocalize my deep and abiding feelings for you. May I, with your permission, rectify that depressing situation by telling you at this very moment that I love you?"

"Oh yes, dear Sir, please do."

"I love you and every bra you own."

"Just my bras?" Kat's smile was lighting up the area. Her posture had shifted so her breasts were quite prominent. Somehow she had opened a button at the top of her uniform. The creamy skin that showed flowed into the lacy edge of her white bra. I was faced with the challenge of driving safely or looking at the scenery of her cleavage. I smiled and watched the road, while I reached into her Navy uniform and played with her warm skin.

At the turn of the freeway by the sign that said "Ojai" Kat smiled. I drove up the canyon to Ojai pointing out some of the things to see. As we got closer to Ojai Kat asked, "Why are we going to Ojai?"

"I have a friend who lives here. He wants us to have dinner with him. He got us a really good deal on a place to stay for the night. Ojai is 36 miles from the base."

"Your friend has a name?"

"Richard."

"He knows about us?"

"He knows I am no longer alone."

"Does he know just how not alone you are?"

"Richard knows that I am bringing a woman I care for up to Ojai tonight. That's all he knows."

"But he has been your friend for a long time?"

"About fifteen years."

"How soon will we be in town?"

"How soon do you need to be there?"

"Oh, a bathroom would be nice. I'd like to get out of uniform before I meet people, if that would be alright with you."

I pulled off the highway at the car wash. I knew from other trips up to Ojai that they kept the bathrooms spotlessly clean. Kat buttoned her uniform, grabbed her bag from the trunk and went inside. I waited. Five minutes later Kat was back, wearing jeans, hiking boots, and a western shirt. Damn, that woman looked good!

As she got into the car I asked, "Are you hungry?"

"No. A bit thirsty."

"They have sodas, juices and water inside. Can I get you anything?"

Two bottles of water later we were on our way. I drove through town and towards the "mountains" beyond. The locals call them mountains but I'm from Colorado. To be a mountain it needs snow on it at least five months a year. These are green to the top, all year.

Just as the road starts to get serious about going up there are orange groves on both sides of the road. I stopped the car. We gathered some of the fallen oranges. The owner of these trees is a friend of Richards and he said I could collect as many of the fallen as I wanted. I gathered as many as I could carry and dumped them on the floor behind the front seats. Now the car would smell good for the rest of the weekend. Kat had never been in an orange grove before so she wandered among the trees and smelled the wonderful smell of thousands of oranges. These groves were filled with oranges that were about the size of softballs and each tree held hundreds.

Back in the car Kat picked one and peeled it. She fed me sections and she ate one, gave me one, ate one until the orange was gone.

"Free giant oranges! Life is good!"

"It's good to have friends."

At the top of the "mountain" we stopped at a retreat center and wandered their grounds. We found a water fountain and Kat washed the orange juice off her hands and face. The retreat buildings were closed but the view and the gardens were available and Kat thought them special. We found a bench to sit on and while we looked at the valley below we also spent some time getting physically reacquainted.

At five we loaded back into the car and drove into town. I had Kat call Richard on my cell and ask him if he was at his business or wanted us to meet him at a restaurant. He wanted us to come to his business. He wanted to ask Kat lots of questions but she quickly ended the call.

"He has lots of questions."

"Only answer the one's you want to. He only asks because he loves me, worries about me and knows it has been a long time since I was with someone. You can tell him anything you are comfortable with. Know this as well, he is very good friends with a woman we have both been in relationship with. He will probably call her tonight after we go to the hotel and tell her everything."

I parked in from of Richard's business. A small house with a sign out front that said, "Richard's Design and Art." As we stepped out Richard came out of his shop and with him came Madaline the woman I had just spoken of.

Introductions were made and we all got into Richard's four-door truck and went to dinner. On the way Kathleen answered their questions with a guarded openness that I found myself admiring. Every time I attempted to jump in and help her either Madaline or Richard would deftly reroute the question back to Kathleen.

Dinner was served to us within a minute after we arrived at the restaurant. The table was on a wide porch of what appeared to be a huge home. We never saw a menu. Richard knew all of us except Kathleen well. I was served water with ice and lemon and a glass of Diet Coke. Madaline got her pinot grigot; Richard had a frosty mug and a bottle of some foreign beer. The waiter asked Kathleen what she wanted to drink. A chardonnay.

As we ate dessert a trio began to play inside the restaurant. Madaline took Kathleen and off they went to the bathroom. I asked Richard if he wanted to go to the men's room and pee with me. He declined. When the ladies returned I danced with Madaline and Richard danced with Kathleen.

"Lee, she is delightful!"

"So, does that mean you approve?"

"I just want you to be happy. If it's with her, that's great."

"From the moment we met there has been something special about her."

"Have you been in her bed?"

"No. She has been in mine."

"So she knows." A statement, not a question.

"Knows?"

"That you eat pussy better than any other man."

"That bit of expert evaluation can only come from someone with vast experience in the field of research. I don't honestly think she has done enough research to make the statement."

"I have been eaten on every continent on the planet and for over forty years and I can tell her, you are the best!"

"Thank you. I can tell you that of the small number of pussies I have enjoyed yours is certainly one of the best tasting, most memorable and sweetest."

The music ended and we turned to go back to our table. Kathleen asked, "What were you two talking about? I couldn't even get your attention."

Madaline answered, "We were talking about eating pussy. Lee is the best in the world."

Kathleen brightened, "Oh God, I don't know about the whole world but he's the best I've even been with!"

"Thank you ladies."

"And I'm still chopped liver?" Richard said, looking downcast.

"Richard, if you weren't nearly perfect I wouldn't have come all the way fro Canada to spend a week in your bed."

"OK. I feel better." Madaline kissed Richard and I kissed Kathleen. The music resumed and we danced a couple more dances. Richard then told us our reservations were at the Ojai Valley Inn. That is the finest place in Ojai and way out of what I usually am willing to pay for a night's lodging.

"Whoa. How much for this room?"

"Not a room, a suite. All you pay is the tax. Tonight will cost you less than a room at the Motel 6 in Ventura."

He handed me the key and we left the restaurant. We never got a bill. Richard either paid, would pay, or somehow the meal was free. It is good to have friends.

We parted with hugs, kisses, and whispers from Madaline. I don't know what she said to Kathleen but to me she said, "I'm wet thinking about being eaten by you." I bit her ear, kissed her neck and let her go, laughing. If men got wet thinking about being with someone the memories of my nights with Madaline would have had me dripping.

I started the car and as we pulled from the curb Kat said, "You love her, don't you?"

"From the first day I met her, many years ago."

"Why aren't you together?"

"Her life is in motion and so is mine. Her's swirls one way and mine another. I love her and she loves me. Being together is what is tough. She needs to be in Canada now, and I need to be right here."

"In my past I would have seen her as a threat. It is obvious that she wants you. I'm not threatened. If you had invited her to our room tonight I wouldn't have been upset. She isn't a threat."

"Neither is Pam or Megan."

"Oh I know that!"

We rode along in silence until Kat's cell rang. I gathered that the call was from Pam. A minute into the call that was confirmed.

"Just a sec, I'll ask Lee. Lee, Pam wants to know if we can be at the base at eleven hundred hours tomorrow. There is someone she wants you to meet and the two want to have a meeting with us."

"You know what about?"

"No. Can we do it?"

"Eleven hundred? We can do it." Kat told her we were staying at the Ojai Valley Inn and gave her the room number, hung up, and we parked. I carried both bags and Kat carried the key. We went to the suite and I was blown away! The suite had a living room, an office with desk and two chairs, a huge bathroom with big shower and a Jacuzzi tub, and a bedroom with two king sized beds. I knew the entire Inn is in Mexican/southwestern theme, I just had never seen inside a suite. Browns and golds, dark wood furniture and tile floors. From our bedroom two French doors opened to a patio that was private and had a view out into the valley.

Kat went onto the patio and looked out into the valley. There were very few lights. I followed her out and held her.

"Lee, I've been thinking."

"I know. Your thoughts are almost loud enough for me to hear, but not quite."

"When I went to school I knew what I wanted to be doing in five years. When I joined the Navy I knew what I wanted to do for the next six years. Now, I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing in five years."

'In the Navy?"

"I don't know. When I thought men were all the same I knew I could do OK without one. I could be a Navy nurse and take care of sailors and feel really good about who I am and what I do. Now, I'm not so sure anymore. If there are men who really love women then I want that in my life. I now know that there is one, you, and that means there are probably others."

"Kat, I am honored that you think so highly of me after such a short time. I'm not all that good. I do all or at least many of the things that women find annoying. At times I am rude."

Kat laughed. "We know. Pam and I talked with Megan and one of the things she mentioned and that all three of us laugh about is that you... pass gas right after you fall asleep. You can't fake going to sleep. We'd know."

"I do? How embarrassing."

"There isn't anything to be done about it. It's just funny. Pan and I are nurses we know that men all have more gas than women do. Not a big deal. In most other ways you are less like other men than anyone I've ever known."

"Can you give me one way that I am so different?"

"Easy. Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday. You don't care. Every man in America seems to care, except you."

"I'm sure I'm not the only man who doesn't care. I'd watch the game if I didn't have three beautiful women in my life and other things that are or would be higher on my list of things to do."

"You just made my point! There are millions of men who have wonderful women in their lives and they choose football over those women. You don't. You don't even see being with any of us as a sacrifice! You'd rather be with us! That's different!"

"Oh. I can't argue with you there. It seems that for most men the Super Bowl is a really big deal."

"Now, I'm tired and I want to curl up with you in one of those big beds and I want to fall asleep in your arms, after. Can we do that?"

"Are you telling me there is a man somewhere in the world who would say no to an invitation like that?"

"If the Super Bowl was about to start, YES!"

"I need to talk to more men. That isn't healthy."

Kat took my hand and led me into the suite. Seconds later she did something magical and our clothes were in a pile near the bed, the bed was turned down and we were kissing.

Very soon after that she relaxed and allowed me to wave my magic wand and perform some magic of my own. As we joined I was aware that we were not fucking. There was something deeper to this connection. We seemed to be in sync. Somehow every move Kat made was matched, without thinking, by my body. Kat wrapped her legs around me and used them to draw me in deeper each stroke. I held her hips with both hands and drove in hard and withdrew slowly. Our moans and gasps were together and grew as we reached for our combined climax. It came and we did, together. The pulsing of my release and the contractions within her vaginal walls were together.

Kat's legs relaxed and relaxed their hold on my hips. I leaned down more onto her body and we kissed. I could feel her nipples touching my chest and the press of her breasts. I moved down just a little and kissed all around her neck and shoulders. Her skin has a soft quality and a smell that is intoxicating. My lips and my nose love being so close to her.

A gentle nudge and I refocused and moved down a little more, taking in the smell, taste and feel of Kat's breasts. I noticed that when I am with Kat she always has breasts, until I take one in my mouth and then suddenly, she has tits. I love the texture of her areola and nipples in my mouth. The areola puckers and becomes stiff and as it does the nerves become more sensitive. The smell of Kat's tits is subtle and isn't perfume or soap, It is Kat.

Another nudge and again I move lower. Some women I have known didn't like me giving much attention to their belly. They never said so but I had the feeling that because they thought they needed to lose some weight that they didn't want me paying attention to their flabby areas. Kat wasn't one of those women. She also wasn't ticklish. I kissed and moved lower, kissed and moved lower, kissed and probed her belly-button, and moved lower. Kat held my head with both hands. My hands held her tits and gently played with her nipples.

When I moved low enough that my kisses were at the top of Kat's crease she opened her legs wide and put her feet on my back. Her message was quite clear, "Eat me." Again, the smell of her, that taste of her, the feel of her are so Kat, so perfect for her, so addicting. I indulged my addiction and savored every part of Kat that my hands, arms, face, lips, tongue and nose could enjoy. She shifted the placement of her feet on my back and I noticed that I was really enjoying the feel of her feet on my back!

I lapped in her juices combined with mine. I used the tip of my tongue to stroke her moist tissues from her opening to the nub that caused a gasp when I touched it. Kat's hands held my head tighter and tighter as her body began to tremble. I stopped touching her clit at all. My tongue touched all around her opening and then went up just a tiny bit to the tiny opening to her urethra. When I stuck my tongue there Kat moaned a different moan, deeper.

Kat was shaking harder and I knew she was close. Her hands stopped holding my head and held my hair, pulling my face into her pussy. I had that deliciously threatening feeling that I might suffocate in her pussy and die, but "what a way to go!"

I took her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue around it, sucking gently. That was enough. Kat came for me and flooded my face with more of her sweet juices. I drank from her and smiled. This is the heaven all those celibate priests were wishing for.

My head rested just above her pussy as we calmed down. I could still enjoy the smell of Kat and the heat of her. When she had calmed enough she said, "We need a shower and then some snuggle."

We jumped from the bed and went to the shower. It was plenty big enough for both of us and we spent enough time in the hot water that we got very clean and played around a little too. I dried Kat and she dried me with a few kisses added to the enjoyment.

The walk between the bathroom and the bed was about ten feet. When we were half-way there was a knock. A single knock.

"It's Madaline!" Kat said.

"You think?"

"Open the door and we'll know."

"Want a robe?"

"Open the door! She's seen a naked woman before and she's seen you too."

I opened the door. It was Madaline. She had a small suitcase and she walked right in when I opened the door. Just inside the door she dropped the suitcase to the floor, looked at us both and said, "Please close the door."

"I knew it was you!" Kat exclaimed.

"I'm glad you did. Two hours ago I didn't know I'd be here. Is it OK? I know this is special time for the two of you... "

"I think Kathleen expected you."

"Stop the Kathleen. This is Madaline. I'm Kat. I did expect you."

"Why?"

"I saw the way you looked at Lee during dinner. I listened to you when we went to the ladies room. So, I have a request. Why don't you strip off those clothes with our help and why don't we make... why don't we join with you in bed?"

"You were going to say make love weren't you?"

"Not any more. Hanging out with Lee changes the way you talk, the way you think..."

"And the way you enjoy sex!" Madaline was naked and jumped to the center of the bed. "Oooo, there's a wet spot! Someone has already enjoyed themselves."

She motioned to both of us and said, "My turn!"

The contrast between Kat and Madaline was striking. Madaline was taller by three or maybe four inches, she had rust colored hair and Kat's is a milk chocolate color, Madaline has C-cup surgically enhanced tits and Kat has small B-cup natural breasts. Madaline is over fifty and while she looks very fit it is tough being naked a foot away from a twenty-something fit woman.