It Started in the Rain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madaline kissed me and played with the hair on my chest. She kissed me again and said, to Kat, "I haven't been in bed like this in many years, pardon me if I don't quite know how this is done."

"There are no rules, Madaline. The idea is for you to get what you need and want. I think Lee would agree that for the next while this is about you. If you want your breasts sucked we will suck breasts, if you want me to go in the bathroom and read, I'll go."

"What I want is to be kissed and held and eaten until I explode!"

Neither Kat nor I moved. After a few seconds Madaline realized that we were waiting for personal instructions. She looked at Kat, "Honey, do you kiss women you've just met?"

"Let's find out!"

Both women turned on their sides to face each other. Kat held Madaline's face in her hands and they kissed. In the second kiss they moved closer together and I saw their nipples touch. Madaline put her right leg up over Kat's hip. I repositioned myself so I was behind Madaline and my head was lying on her left inner thigh. When my head touched her leg I heard her moan. I knew I was on the right path.

I could smell both women's arousal. I shifted again and my face was in Madaline's pussy. I wrapped both women with my left arm and held them close to me. My hand held Kat's ass cheek. I licked, nipped, and otherwise enjoyed Madaline's pussy for the first time in four years. I once again discovered that Madaline has lips, pussy lips, extending almost an inch from her pussy when she is turned on. My memory is good enough that I remembered also that she loves having those lips sucked and pulled. I love doing it so once again I was in heaven, the heaven created between the legs of women.

As I ate and they kissed I moved my hand from Kat's ass up and between them. I found I could stimulate their tits at the same time. I put my hand between them and the palm of my hand rubbed Madaline's nipple and tit and the back of the same hand rubbed across Kat's tit in the same way.

I felt Madaline begin to internally shudder. I moved my hand again from their tits down to Kat's pussy. My fingers found her slippery and welcoming. She moaned into Madaline's mouth when I touched her clit.

Madaline shuddered harder and Kat shuddered too. They were pushing each other and I was pushing both of them toward the release Madaline craved.

Just as Madaline lost control and her orgasm took over I remembered that when Madaline has an orgasm you can't sleep in the bed that night. She soaks everything. My memory was accurate. Kat had never experienced being drenched from the waist down by another woman's cumming. When it happened she started laughing.

She tried to stop. It didn't work. It did get me laughing and then Madaline too.

We showered, laughed, dried each other, laughed, opened the other bed and laughed at the mess the first bed had become. We got in the bed, with me in the middle, and soon were asleep.

At nine in the morning the phone rang. Madaline was closest so she answered. It was our wake up call. She hung up and said, "I love hotels. I get calls from a computer telling me to wake up."

Before any of us could get up the phone rang again. Madaline answered. She said, "Hello." There was a pause and then she said, "Kat, it's for you," and handed over the phone.

I didn't hear what was said when Kat said "Hello" but a few seconds later Kat started to laugh and handed the phone to me.

I said, "Hello?"

It was Pam. "What is going on over there? Who answered the phone? Why is Kat laughing?" She took a breath so I answered.

"We are waking up so we can meet you, Madaline, and Kat's laughing at the funny situation."

"Who is Madaline? What's funny?" Pam sounded really on edge.

"Whoa Honey. Take a deep breath. Everything is fine. We will be dressed and at the base on time. We'll explain Madaline to you then, but she's a really good friend and you'll like her. OK?"

"Did she spend the night with you?"

"Part of it. It's OK I've known Madaline since you were in middle school. She's a good friend."

"Am I still coming with you tonight?"

"I know I'm looking forward to it. Want me to ask Kat?"

"No. I'm afraid."

"Don't be. I love you. Kat loves you. Megan loves you. Hell, Madaline hasn't even met you and she loves you. Relax."

"Lee, you don't know what my insides did when it wasn't Kat or you who answered! First I thought I got the wrong room, and then Kat answered! Oh my God!"

"Another deep breath would be good. Keep breathing. We will be at the base on time if we can get up, get dressed and eat. We're only forty minutes from the base. You can call us every fifteen minutes on the cell if that will help. I love you."

"OK, I feel better. I'll be fine. Good-bye."

I hung up. Kat had taken Madaline into the bathroom and explained who Pam was and when I came into the bathroom Madaline kissed me and said, "You really do live what you say don't you?"

"It may not be the easiest way to live but it is the best!" I hugged them both and kissed them both. That they got my attention was becoming more than evident.

Madaline took my attention in hand and said to Kat, "If y'all don't want to be late you shower, I'll take care of this and then Lee can shower."

Kat turned on the shower and Madaline dropped to her knees. She sucked me until I was good and hard and then offered me her rear view. I knew that Madaline never offered her ass so I didn't go there. I did slide right in to her wet pussy and holding her hips I fucked her hard and fast. I didn't last long, but that wasn't the goal. When I came I held my cock deep inside her and enjoyed the feelings. She wiggled her ass and enjoyed herself too.

Kat left the water running so when I pulled out of Madaline I went right into the shower. Madaline talked with Kat while I quickly showered and when I got out, Madaline went in. Madaline had one more night in California and she would be spending it with Richard. She told Kat that if we wanted we could call Richard's cell phone and they would meet us for dinner again. Kat said that would depend on how Pam was doing.

We left Madaline in the suite and headed for a quick breakfast and the base.