All Comments on 'It Started in the Rain Ch. 05'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Another excellent chapter!!

Wow! What a splendid tale. Lee is living out the secret fantasies of most of us and we are, I think, rather envious! We could all learn from his philosophy of life and love! Scorpio, you have a great story here and I, for one, hope for further chapters. Please don’t keep us waiting too long for Ch.6. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for this wonderful story, a lesson on how to become one with Life through Love. You will make many of us happy when you continue to explore this theme.

revjrayrevjrayover 17 years ago
My thanks

I am a 67 year old retired man. I have read many stories in this site. I have enjoyed most of them. Some appealed to me from a romantic sense, others were get down raunch. I must tell you about this series you have written. I have never been so moved by a story as I have by yours. There is a part of me that feels a very strong empathy for Lee. I have been in relationships with women that were not as open and free as the ones described in this wondrous tale. Every woman in my life has been an education. It isnt about sexual activity, it is about being a person giving the only thing one really has to give, one's self. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you Scorpio!

I couldn't stop reading. I was touched by your story and shed a tear now and then. I have books of Neale Donald Walsh and of Deepak Shopra and now also the unfinished works of Scorpio44 on my PC. They all teach about love as the driving energy of and behind this universe. Let us all Live and Love. Thank you!

JimSalopLadJimSalopLadalmost 17 years ago
Nothing short of brilliant!

The philosophy outweighs the sex - if only the world we live in was more giving and less grasping. Like others, I couldn't 'put it down'. A great effort, worthy of real recognition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!

A most amazing tale! Very reminisent of Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land in it's philosophy and just as well written.

Higher praise I cannot give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hmmn too many characters

keep it simple..kinda lost the plot after 4 and 5 new playas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow - that was deep and meaningful

brilliant story from beginning to end and so full of......love, tenderness, passion for life, humour - gives you a lot to think about. I don't think there were too many characters except I got a bit puzzled when Eric suddenly appeared from nowhere - but hey its a story - it's fantasy and escapism at its finest. Wonder how the relationships develop now Corine is part of the 'family' - another damn fine read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I cannot find the words

My comment is about the entire story. I have never felt so moved by a literary story that encompassed so my emotion. I would glady read 200 more chapters as I was driving to this place and become part of this world. Thank you for sharing your time talent and love- Bill

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter Six

can be found! It was submitted under the pen name Scorpio44a. Thank you all for enjoying it and for leaving feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha

On page three of this chapter you started a paragraph with "For Pete's sake" Did you also intend a pun there? I'm loving this story more than all I have read over the last 10 years.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW------------------Thank You

A fundamental Philosophy presented in such a wonderful story with all of the pain and happiness of real life. I found myself wondering over and over if Lee is for real but the simplicity of his questions and answers and the unmovable foundation that they come from answered me each and every time. I am also looking for the next 200 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Drink

Navy Coffee. Oh! Yeah!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Hell of an avalanche -

And it just keeps rolling down hill and taking over - if only!!!

I have changed how I speak to others and they have been confused but so far all have followed the explanation - some even grasp the intent and adopt the concept - as in to Grok it.

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

I liked the core message...It's all about love, just love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yup, about Love, but . . .

it's about life and Love. It's about LIVING Love. Love isn't something that happens accidentaly, Love is something we can choose to have. Once we choose to have it we can (should?) share it, BUT you can't give what you ain't got so you gotta live Love to give Love. To Love is to live in a special way, it is a spiritual phenominum!

I fell in lust with my first wife and we had 12 years together (two or three, total, were pretty good). I chose to love my second wife long before we admitted it. We had loved each other for about 18 months before we ever kissed. We were together for 35 years (she died last month). I had 35 good years with her (about 30 of them were excellent years :) She helped me to live love that will last at least until I die. I continue to live love as avidly as I did with her now.

He Scorp, you said several time the "she melded into him." I continue to wonder if you meant she melted into him or if you meant she melded with him?

Good work, great topic, and a story told well. Thank You, Amen, Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My favourite writer

Okay, Scorpio 44, I admit I love your stories. And that is not so much for their erotic content as for the other message: yes, we can love many more people than one at a time. The other part of the message being that jealousy, possessivenes and their blood-brother greed actually prevent us from being the spontaneous loving ourselves. My recent experience tells me exactly the same. (I am the same age bracket as you.)

But there is a but: you cannot gather that many people who understand this sort of revelation in one place at the same time like in your stories as the percentage of the population as mentally healthy as that is estimated at 4%, give or take a per cent. I call that wisdom and I am afraid that teaching it to the young is near to impossible. And I understand that as a feature Mother Nature has indelibly put in our species.

What I want to say is that in my experience two women close to one man knowing about each other (and perhaps even vice versa) means a lot of jealousy and fighting. Unfortunate, but true. And I absolutely agree with you that this is and has always been caused by the "civilised" traditions of our western cultures so concentrated on property and possession.

I wish we could have a drink together one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a load of bollocks as if the navy would allow that shit to happen

just a bunch of screwed up fuck slut whores being led by a total prick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Whether this tale is fictional or not is irrelevant. I'm also assuming the author is a U.S. citizen. Having read the entire story Chapters 1 through 5, I can honestly say, hand on heart, that I have NEVER ever read anything so disgusting that has as a lead figure a person (Lee) who as a Father? earlier on, starts off by bathing his children, then grows up virtually advocating free love with however many people and whoever they may be, related or not. This person is the very next best thing to a paedophile. For someone such as he, supposedly teaching minors on matters sexual and relationship issues is a complete travesty!! Not only that, he goes on to unobstrusively destroy his own daughters relationship with her boyfriend (having probably already brain-washed her with his own ideals) so he has even more chance of getting into her pants (once more?). If there is a God in Heaven, Pete, (the boyfriend) would be able to figure out where Megan was living and, with luck, beat the LIVING SHIT out of Lee!!! Not happy with his work so far, the author, sick bastard that he is, sinks to new depths by proceeding to denigrate the U.S. Navy; or at least a portion of it. Now, at least, I can understand why some authors on Literotica feel the need to hide behind pseudonyms (Nom de plume)!!!!!

I really can't help but feel saddened by the fact the relevent authorities aren't willing or able to track down this sick-o and deal with him/her with all the compassion he/she deserves (OR NOT).

As for the love and romance the author claims to be there, it couldn't get any worse if a barrel of Mollasses were added!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

You need to keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stop now

1 chapter was 1 too many for this tale. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Change the title to...

...Perverted Mental Illness - - It started in the rain. What a creep story. O stars would be more appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5...

well crafted, tender and loving...but only to those whose hearts can bear the effect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a sicko

This perverted piece of crap should have its own category--prison porn. Bedding the step daughter?? If you were such a stud for all seasons, would you be that desperate?? Where I grew up, psychos like this didnt last long in OR out of prison. Scorpio44 or Scorpio44a, either way a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good story don't stop finish the story I looked a couple of the comments some have added they need to learn to open their eyes and hearts to what is can happen if you try

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good philsophy, good story

Great narrative with a great message. Wonder why those that dislike it read so much of it. Reminds me of people complaining about the poor quality food that came in such small portions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope you come back to this story and keep it going it's good and you should add more maybe even a off shoot of Pete and where he goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sicko alert

O stars. What a loser. If you're such a great catch, you would be able to park your genitals anywhere but in your step daughter. What a sick jerk.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

A heart touching story with so many life lessons. Instead of such negativity I read in the comments, if we could all love each other and ourselves just a little more the world would be such a better place. If people don't like Scorpio's writing, then they shouldn't read it. Just go away and read something else. For those of us who love Scorpio's writing, thank you Scorpio and please keep writing and teaching us about love from your perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
long winded bull shit

about a horny tosser and a bunch of scrawny dykes...

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 7 years ago

Shame about the anonymous comment.Dont people realise that stories on here are fantasy purely for entertainment ?? I for one thoroughly enjoyed this tale.Ah but could I have a life and loves like that!! Many thanks for your work.Anonymous Grow up you sad little tosser.

DadDavisDadDavisover 6 years ago
My comment is for Anon too.

I am 76 yrs old and a long time reader here at Literotica and this story caused me to have tears. I have looked and waited to find a group like they were. I spent 17 months in an army hospital because of a serious broken leg. When I recovered enough I looked for something to do and worked in my clinic and in the pharmacy making little boxes of aspirin and bottels of cough syrup for guys with colds. It was driving me nuts doing that so I asked to go back to the Ortho clinic and the cornal oked me being there. I learned enough that I was the orthopedic guy during the Kennedy Funeral in D.C.. I also spent almost 20 yrs after I got out of the Army in a nursing careeer.

At my age now my tears today we're because I want to find that kind of group to join in and help.ll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great writing

Simple thank you 🙏

TGun3112TGun3112over 3 years ago
Simple life!!!

I never knew. Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Spred the LOVE 🙏🏽

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

Robert A Heinlein Stranger in a Strange Land.

oldgraycatoldgraycatabout 2 months ago

Thank you, a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous