All Comments on 'It Started in the Rain Ch. 06'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank You

This series is one that touches my heart. Not only for the thought of loving people as we should but, as a retired soldier, for showing the love you have for our country and those of us who spent our lives and left parts of us behind for Her. Please keep it going. God Bless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I Love the way you incorparate LOVE into your stories. I sincerely hope there will be more to this series. Connie was a hugh surprize but the acceptance of everyone was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mae West?

I am a 55 year old married male male, burnt out with life and my job. I believe my wife is also. I can not speak for my wife, but believe we are ready for a change. Is this a fantasy or real? I want in a 100 percent. Again I may be crazy and can not speak for my wife , but need this chhange to live and would like to talk to her about this concept or lifestyle

bobschools@comcast.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It started in the rain

Do ou own stock in Kleenex? Beautiful ending to beautiful story . Thank you.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 14 years ago
A Wonderful Story

I have been waiting for a long time to read this last chapter. I am glad that you wrote it and it was outstanding. Keep up the great work.

frankheinfrankheinalmost 14 years ago
Thank You.

Thanks for finally finishing that wonderful story " It Started in the Rain". It was still very much in my memory even though I read it when it first was written. A beautiful story that generated a lot of tears. You seem to effortlessly touch our deepest emotions. Thanks again and continue to bless us with your talent.

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

(in the sense it had in the story, if I may add).

This is as good a story as I have ever read on this site - and I have read quite a few. If you hadn't been on my favorite authors list already, it would have been a sure thing.

BTW, the keys are under the doormat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please dont end it.

This is one of ..... no it is the best story I have ever read , I would like it to go on for ever, a feel good story par excellance, hoping for a few more chapters at least.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 14 years ago
The best!

What a wonderful surprise it was to see a new chapter to my favorite story in Literotica!

Thank you for this extra-ordinary tale of what it is to love and cherish.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Plus all that's been said

What's not to like about this and the rest of your stories. I'm only somewhat jealous of any and all who get to live like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Scorpio is one of the most creative writers on this site.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
May we have another please SIR!

We waited a long time for this chapter and it was worth the wait. Please work on another one - Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Feeling the love!

I really love this addition to the series as I do all your stories. They are so real and believable. I cried when Jake and Sio died and I felt the love as the family came together. Keep up the great work!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Nothing new here -

You drive me nuts every time I get suckered into reading one of your series. I empathize too closely with the sentiments and concepts to not get bleary eyed trying to work through them.

My own life and issues have too many similarities with the characters and I have no where near the resources your characters do to help work through them. My two children are great and supportive, my brother cares deeply but there is no one who can be a Connie, Corine, Pam, Kat or anything remotely close.

I have spent almost 5 years like Lee did and see no real end - ah well fantasy is fantasy not reality.

Thanks -

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

Hope you continue. I read the Other Guys comments about Nothing New. But if the story is good why change the whole thing.

I Like Your Stories.

tompo296tompo296about 12 years ago
Thank you

I started to read your story and I too have been suckered in [I'm not really sure I should have said that] but I have loved this story. i have read this and wonder whether it is a fantasy or actual true story but I think it has caused me to question myself.

What a superb story Well done.

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Great work

I love your core theme. It's all about the love.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
MORE plzzzzzzzzz

Please add more to this story. plzzzzzzzzzz sqhead

HHCongerHHCongerover 11 years ago
MORE

This Story is fantastic. All the LOVE in this story is what we need more of. Continue the story line please. WE ALL NEED MORE LOVE

OneNemesisOneNemesisalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

And I mean it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please!

More chapters please? How about a Mae West series? Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please stop

So many other good stories that don't deal with banging the step daughter. If the rain stops, can't this story??

Sniper014Sniper014about 9 years ago
Great story.

I really enjoyed the story. My only complaint is the ones who read the story and then call the writer a pervert and should be thrown in jail and don't even leave their name. People this site is adult exotic fiction stories. So in my opinion the writer has the right to tell their story anyway that they want. It is my right and everyone else's to ether read the story or not. But if I start reading the story and do not like it I just stop reading it and move on. I might tell the writer way I stopped (story held no interest). But I will never tell the writer that I think he is a pervert or sicko. Because I know that these stories are fiction and I take them for that and nothing more.

To the author, please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story keep them coming hope you do many more

oldgraycatoldgraycat2 months ago

My second read and this time I even got so much more out of it. Thank you for sharing and keep up the great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous