All Comments on 'It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading this second part of the series. I will be continuing and I have a good idea who Susie needs to talk to. The only question is whether she intends to share some words of encouragement or more of a 'hands-off he's mine' type of message. Or could it be that Susie herself is equally intrigued by another woman?

Good job the holiday is coming to an end before they really do get up to mischief. At least back home she will have to behave with their parents around . . . won't she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You need to finish this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How long will it take you to finish this

You’ve had over six months to publish the next chapter.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Like the story, but the 'dream'... not buying it. Hey, it's your story, do it your way.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story but i you say continued you should do so

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 2 years agoAuthor

For those who asked, I had written about half of the next chapter and hit... I guess they call it writer's block. I kept asking myself over and over...

1) should Danny get it off with Frankie?

2) should Susie get all protective over her brother and put Frankie off?

3) would Frankie listen to Susie anyway?

4) and does Danny actually have a voice in the goings on?

I was going to go down option 2 but then had my doubts. I will try and put them to bed soon (excuse the pun)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES