All Comments on 'It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02'

by miss_honeypot

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
billinhrbillinhrabout 20 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic. A rare combination of literacy, story line and extremely arousing erotica. Can't wait for the next installment.

KatLadyKatLadyabout 20 years ago
More please!

Love the way the story's going so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
True erotica

You have captured the true meaning of erotica. Lots of sex predicated by lots of hot romance. Gets me off every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thank you

At last a story that doesnt sound like it was written by a naughty thirteen year old boy More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just great writing

Miss Honeypot, you just take as long as you want wrting the next chapter, even though it will be difficult for me to wait. (I could have said 'hard for me to wait' but I was already 'hard').

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I can only speak for myself...

....but this is certainly one of the two best stories I've ever read on literotica. Absolutely worth the wait.

Thank you for sharing. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Makes me HARD!!!

My cock stayed hard reading this.... It was probably the best written story I have read in a long time..... How about some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very exciting and a turn on to read

I love the story you are putting together. I wish that I had a sister to make love to after reading your story. Are you going to introduce another girl in to the action, like the girl that keeps on getting her head rubbed by a throbbing cock that belongs to Frank.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2about 20 years ago
wonderful story

I agree with an earlier comment - you have captured the essence of erotica. Your story captures more than the sex, allowing us inside the characters heads.

More More more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sensual sex at a glowing pace

Take your time miss_honeypot. Your pace and evolution of detail and plot are some of the best being published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Really bogs down

This needs a bulldozer, not a blue pencil. Could have been tightened up more than considerably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ZZZZZ

Is this supposed to be a cure for insomnia? If so, you have succeeded. First line of second paragraph--"Frank shifted around nervously and yawned"--kind of sums it up. That's me here. Sometimes more is less and less is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Damn good story!

I loved it. The pacing and build up are good, and the action is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow!

I've never left a comment on a story before as I never have liked any as much as this. As the title says - WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Makes Me Wish I Had a Sister

So very hot and yet tender.

Well written, but as you mentioned, should be a little shorter

with the next one. Two to four pages are best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lovely

Loving, hot, erotic. I'm sorry some folks just want a quick fucktale with no love in it. If incest is ever right, it's when it's like in this story: taking love to another level, but never losing track of who you're loving.

SSobotkaJrSSobotkaJrabout 20 years ago
One of the Best on Lit!

Fantastic piece of work, honey!

For it's length, your pacing is good, and the sex was very, very well done! You did great with the plot and characters... made me root for them all the way through both chapters.

Looking foward to more work from you. Please don't keep your readers waiting! ^_^

Maintain and Check Six!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Simply Astounding

Well done indeed!!!

Can't wait till the next chapter is up :)

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Simply perfect

At least someone can write a good story around some very well written and very hot and erotic sex scenes. Do not make it shorter. I like your writing and how you develop the story and the characters. Go on and don't change a thing. :-)

Derek SilverDerek Silverabout 20 years ago
Phenomenal

"If incest is ever right, it's when it's like in this story" <--- That comment really hit the nail on the head for me as well...great job with this story... make each chapter as long as you want, doesn't matter 4 pages or 40, i'll still read the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So very Hot!!

Don't stop this very hot story thare, do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story

You know, half of me loved the erotica in it, but the other half loved the commentary to the male world. You have a wonderful way with words. I think that you need to write more and more often I don't care what the subject is, tell me about it. My aim is

MontyNuts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
my god..

That was the most amazing story I've read to date. Not only was it erotic, but unlike many of the stories here, it had conflict, characterization, and everything that makes a story great. Amazing piece of work, I can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT!!!

Love this story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great

Another great story 2 for 2 so far but how much longer will we have to wait for part 3

LarzoLarzoalmost 20 years ago
Totally Amazing

Never read a story quite like this one, one of the best I've read in a very very long time, please continue to make more storys like this.

You deserve alot of credit for making a story this good. Be proud of yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
fetish

Love to see the story develop of exploiting his panties fetish by wearing more sexy lingerie like nylon thongs, etc.

Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

i really like this. your a great writer. you make us want to know more about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The best of the best

You are a great writer .I enjoyed every chapter. I sincerely hope you will submit many more chapters in the saga of Frank and Monica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Best Ever

It's the best I have ever read.Can't wait to see how they end up.It's very caring and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What can i say?

That was amazing to read, so much description and feeling i was completely incapsulated by it. You're a fantastic writer.

Monet001Monet001almost 20 years ago
Loved it. :)

This was quite easily the best series I've ever read here. The story is believable, passionate, conflicted and intense. I'm -greatly- looking forward to the next chapter, and would love to chat sometime if you like. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sizzling!

One of the hottest stories I've read in a looong time. The build-up and the payoff leave me panting for more. Looking forward to chapter 3.

youngstiffdickyoungstiffdickalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful Story of Love

What a great writer to take such a taboo subject as incest with your sibling and make it feel right to the readers.

Thanks for the story so far and I am really looking forward for the continuation!

Great work!!!

GreyDragonGreyDragonalmost 20 years ago
Development of characters.

I love this. A story of forbidden love and I'm looking forward to seeing how the characters advance and develop more. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story mutates.

Good writing technique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pleased

This story is GREAT!! You really write suburbly. Thanks we need that. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Write Faster!! =)

DEFINITELY looking forward to part 3 of this. Excellent writing so far; there's a great chemistry between these two. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hawt!

<3

GentleRockerGentleRockerover 19 years ago
Wowa!

Wow these two stories were absolutley magnifigourgeous, in a sense. I really loved everything you did with the characters. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'd like to see how things progress with julie

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Kiss and Tell

The best I have read on this site. A simple plot but super characterisation. Not the usual bumping and grinding of exaggerated physiques and inflated metaphors .This is a story of doubts and fears, concern and human frailty, along with a fearlessly expressed love which male writers seem to find so difficult to achieve.

86yohom86yohomover 19 years ago
Exceptional story and writing

A well written story with lots of fun stuff. Hope you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Siblings (2)

Miss Honeypot, Still moving forward beautifully,the pace & gradual build up is delicious, as so are the descriptions of the eventual mating, as your writings have been mentioned before in other replies, I find your work very moving in fact many readers must have been close to Orgasm just by reading your story, as I was and am still can't wait for you next instalment.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I thoroughly enjoy reading your work. It is evident that you put quite a bit of work into writing, then editing, before you submit. Waiting for the next installment. PLEASE don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

The characters are so real, i love their personalities, plus the fact that whenever I read this story (which I have done several times) I get very hot. keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW2

This is the best I've read in a long time. I don't need my Viagra now. Please, no, I beg, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FANTASTIC

I love this story, the genuine interaction and love shared (not just bump and grind of exaggerated body parts) is very refreshing. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Writeing

Excellent writeing can't wait for next Chapter. One of best stories I've read on here. Would like to see Julie's story and what happens when parents find out if they do.

Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
Great Story!!! Keep it up.

Keep the story going it is great. You really developed the characters.

nightshadownightshadowover 19 years ago
Stop the ride, I wanna get OFF!

Rollercoaster ride, indeed! What an amazingly fun story and magnificently well-written, too! I understand that there aren't any other installments, which saddens me greatly, but I sincerely hope that you'll one day continue the tale. Your skill at this craft of writing is nothing short of extraordinary and indicates that you've had much experience at it.

I just wanted to tip my hat and give thanks for weaving (and sharing!) such a wonderful tale. I hope that more is to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fuck damn!

F'in A! God, i sooo wanna send this to my girlfriend ::laughs:: i gotta do something to explain the whole incest factor ::shrug:: shed realy enjoy this tho..Go Hunny, now..off to sleep to try to figure out how to send this to her LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One Again... Wonderful

I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!! KEEP WRITING CUZ... damn you are excellent at it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Top of the Line

This is the best that I have read.

LustrousSoulLustrousSoulover 19 years ago
Awesome story

Hey honey, Came across your story and couldn't put the book down heh.

However, as much as I love your story and your descriptivness I honestly think you should cut them down, I'm not saying totally shrink it but to cut each of these chapters into something a little less the 40 typed pages or in the case of your last story 54 (copy & pasted into word to read offline) I've noticed that typically one page online = 8 pages typed.

Other then that you obviously love writing so keep on doing it and I'm patiently waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best

The best can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

Three words: Give us more!

azn_boi_kinkzazn_boi_kinkzover 19 years ago
O.O

It gets too descriptive and bogs the pace down but hell, who am I to complain right?

This is one very hot and entertaining piece of work!! Great job!! Do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

This is my first ever comment, though I've read over 400 stories on literotica thus far - these two stories have been THE BEST writing I've seen. Keep it up, and keep it long. great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

Awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more

good story looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantistic

Chapter 2 was out of this world. Hell both chapter wer out of this world.

Mz AngelMz Angelabout 19 years ago
GREAT

ive read this story 3 times and it never gets old! i love it...and hope u will write 50 more..hahaha...

Mz AngelMz Angelabout 19 years ago
GREAT

ive read this story 3 times and it never gets old! i love it...and hope u will write 50 more..hahaha...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Uber-Tastic

Don't listen to the people that said it was too descriptive. I thought that the description was absolutely perfect and made the story as great as it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep up the good work

Hands down, the BEST story I have ever read from literotica. I sure think you could do this for a living because you had me captivated. I can't wait for the next part of this story to come out, you have to tell us what happens to Frank and Monica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Long but great

Because it's late and the story is long I had to speed read the 2 parts. I'm impressed and I will take my time to read it thoroughly because you've hooked me on a great sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A very sexey story''''''''''''''''

Something this well and perfect ly written has to be backed up with a lot of expericence. beatufil all the wat to the end''''''''''''''''''''''

MORE<MORE< PLEASE<<<<<<<<

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW WHAT A STORY

wow what a story. had me on the edge all the time. its made me soooooooooo wet and hot that i needed to find relief. i cant wait for the next part. could u maybe have franky and monica live together and raise a family from their love. keep up with the great work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
miss honeypot ur a genius

id love to fuck any woman who can write this good

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Simply beautiful

Mon is every man's idea of nirvana. What an wonderful, sexy character. Well done missy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Read both chapters. Best I have read from Literotica. Well done. Just the right amount of sex, titillation and romance. Absolutely brilliant. I am now hanging out waiting for the next instalment

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 19 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!

What a wonderful combination of love between siblings with well written romance between them. PLEASE HURRY for next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Simply amazing.....

I was trapped by this story. You have a superb skill in writing. The characters are very relatable and seem real. Write more of this type of story, please; they are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Exquisite.........

Simply fantastic...... this experience was beyond expectations... especially the way you depicted romance and passion between the two characters.... it felt so real that one could relate himself to the character.... that was a real very good work.... keep it up and treat us with more of your geniuses.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lost in your world

This is the most captivating and amazing thing I have ever read. I am glued to the words even at the parts that are more sweet than erotic. I love this world that you have created.

In the next chapter could you have a scene where Frank and Monica relate the first times that they both started to realize that they had feelings for each other. It would be great to get an idea of how long the tension has been building, especially for her. Mabey some more flashbacks describing Monica's shyness around boys before this affair. It would be good to see the contrast of how much this realationship has helped her to grow.

Also: Please keep it sweet. No three-somes with the bitchy chick from the locker or anything like that. I think the strongest part of this story is the love and intimacy between these two. This story is so hot I had to get off three times while reading it. But above all, you have created a truely great love story. "Succeeded with spades" you might say.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I loved the way you describe everything, it makes it seem so real; when will we see the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I could feel the kiss!

For the first time in a long time I've just read a story that is filled with Love and Passion! This had to have come out of soul filled as well with that wonderful passion for life and Love! More than just sex but a true love story but filled with the joy of sex. You turn me on!

dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love It

If u have publish a book, im sure it would sell faster than Lord of the rings

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Superlative

An absolutely stunning story better than most published on Literotica. Once I started reading, I couldn’t stop!

You show considerable skill in writing and your characters are all so very believable. You should give us more of this type of story, because, from their comments, that is what your readers want.

Since it is now 18 months since you promised us, I quote, ‘more of this story, hopefully a little quicker than this instalment was‘ - I now believe that there will not be any other instalments forthcoming despite the very positive comments of your readers. This is very upsetting to say the least. I, personally, would appreciate hearing your reasons for not continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That Kiss....

All though both chapters, I personally felt that you could feel, see and experience from both the characters eyes. You have a wonderful talent in your writing.

I shall leave my EMail address, as I find it hard not to leave a name if you will, but you do not have to answer back. I shall look forward to your next chapter.

Thank you.

Pfhantom@hotmail.com - Michael

atlasxxatlasxxover 18 years ago
You need to publish this wonderful story!

superlatives cannot do your story justice! It takes someone who is in love and in love with being in love to write a work such as this! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job and sharing it with all....I have read and agree with several comments regarding this story. Please do keep up the great work.....!!!!! The erotic passages are wonderful but you captured so much of a young blossoming love it makes me wonder how much of yourself you have put into it!

With sincere admiration..thanks and lots of love

Atlasxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!

You have kept me spell bound with this tale of erotic love and romance. You write so that your readers can imagine being in the story. Please continue with this tale of love and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!!

I am amazed that you're not going to publish this, this is one of (if not) the best books I have ever read, I'm so looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More, more!!!

These two installments are AMAZING!!!

So rare to find an actual incest LOVE story! Usually the stories here are just corny crap written by 16 year old boys riddled with typos and laughable situations--seemingly modeled after Penthouse Forum letters. Your characters are highly developed and likable, and maybe most important, believable. That is a biggie. Also, you seem to write for women readers which is something that is sorely lacking on this site. Hooray for smart erotica!

I think Europeans are much more adept at writing believable (and enjoyable) erotica for some reason. Not quite sure why, but Americans just seem to cheese it up and turn it into a written version of the testosterone-driven, hyper-fake Silicon Valley porn.

So THANK YOU! And please continue to write!!! In any genre. You should think of publishing, I'm sure you could rule the romance novel world if you wished. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just as great as the last.

Can't ait for the next installment. Very good, you are the best writter in the group so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue!

Giving this one a 100%, although I'm rating the two combined. You've a real talent, and it kills me that there's no chapter three waiting for me! ^_^ There's a beautiful balance of sex, love, and fear of the real world crashing in on their Eden. Please continue!

Two pieces of constructive criticism:

* The story could use one more sweep of general proofreading to catch some glaring typos / misspellings / missing words. An example that made me laugh was saying 'FOUL swoop' when you meant 'FELL swoop'. ^_^

* Some of the similes are a bit over-the-top and sort of stick out glaringly. Others are good. I liked the 'Fragile: Handle with Care' and 'Danger: Girl in Heat' stickers a lot.

Two things I hope you get into:

* Trips into the 'outside world' as a couple. Seems like you might be heading there already with Friday's date. I love reading these scenes in incest stories; there's something thrilling in just letting them enjoy the subtle nuances of romantic relationships--holding hands, snuggling in a theatre, and generally receiving feedback from the public that they are, indeed, a couple.

* Somebody learning of their relationship--perhaps a parent, as you've begun to paint the folks as being pretty cool, open-minded people; perhaps Pete, even though he's been described in none-too-pleasant light. Maybe the best candidate for this would be Julie.. but I assume you've already got ideas for here in future chapters. :)

Two things I hope you avoid:

* Introducing other characters into the sexual dynamic. In some stories, this works. In heart-warming *love* stories, such as this beautiful one you're working on, adding another character runs the real danger of cheapening the whole story. It can be done, but it's really got to be thought out well.

* Revealing that other people are in incestuous relationships, which makes theirs okay. This always bugs me. There's something amazing, intimate, and special about this brother and sister sharing their lives. I don't understand why writers think that making Mom and Dad be siblings--or revealing that Pete (or his counterpart in their stories) is in love with his sister--makes everything okay. It's a thoughtless, cheap way to deal with a difficult subject.

So, I hope the lengthy comments are well-received. I've only written this much because I enjoyed this story more than nearly any other I've read on this site, and I hope to help persuade you to continue it as soon as you can!

If you'd like to chat, if you need a kick in the butt to keep writing, or if you'd like a sounding board to bounce ideas off of, let me know! I'll pass along via private feedback an email address I can be reached at.

*peace*

~ Megan

OniNoDeibbidoOniNoDeibbidoover 17 years ago
Incredible ia not good enough

I can honestly say that there have been less than thre stories I have read on Literotica that have captured my intrest as much as this has. I definately cannot wait till the next installment. Can i assume that at some point this will expand beyond just the brother and sister. The girl at the locker would be an interesting twist. But how do you break up the happy couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
They just don't get any better than this

Superb. Just superb. MORE, PLEEEEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well?

hurry up!!! it's fantastic so please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what more can I say to a VERY talented writer?

loved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A new par for excellence

Seriously, I've read a lot of the best stories on erotica, ironically most are in incest/taboo, but none has come close to touching this one. Fantastic work, absolutely THE best, hands down. ^_^ Cannot WAIT to see the next installment. What happened to Julie? Is something going to happen with her? Anyway, fantastic job, you obviously know exactly what you're doing. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

I enjoyed every page thankyou for being able to write so well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
greatness

Fantastic, Amazing, and Awesome do not do this justice. Excellent work. ^_^

My only question: when's the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE !! MORE!!

Obviously you are articulate and inventive, but are you invested in your work or fans? Chapter 2 was written 3 years ago, and I just used a great deal of time finding out there is no resolution to your plot; just kind of a beginning and middle - no end. I'm sorry because your fans deserve more and you deserve to close this chapter of your work. I'm really curious about how you will resolve the siblings plight and if they spend their lives getting together outside their marriages, I wonder who Frank will wind up with? The girl whose head he slams into the locker with his prick? We need some closure here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh My!!!!!!

God!!!!! I keep coming back to see if you have written the rest of the story. Where are you? Please finish this story for all of us that are hanging on. Great writing, The feelings you have invoked in the stories are so real. Please finish this for us. Thanks D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow...

I must confess, I'm one of those people who enjoys reading the stories, but usually doesn't comment. For this story though, and its prequel, I knew I had to make an exception. Amazing job, and I agree with the other comment that this story desperately needs some resolution. Most stories are the typical "wham, bam, thank you ma'am". This has already gone so much farther than that, and has so much farther it can still go. Please write another chapter!!!! Again though, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really good

I don't comment much, but this one earned it.

It does seem somewhat sad to leave Julie Bowman hanging. I've never met someone who acts as bitchy as Julie who doesn't have a serious case of low self-esteem (with or without reason). When you've done such a good job on the main characters, it seems a bit sad to leave Julie unresolved, although I can't imagine how she'd fit into the story you've woven so far...

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
Sometimes Enough Is Enough

I loved your story and since you posted it so long ago, I'm doubtful that more will be forthcoming. There were lots of possibilities for more chapters to be added, but I think you picked a good place to stop. Your readers can reach their own conclusions about how it might have ended. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

I started reading the stories (preferable ones) from the beginning starting from "A" so far got to "I" and by far this story has been the best flat out. At first i was a little sketchy about the 5 pages in the first story and 8 pages in this one but it was well worth it and very captivating. I don't usually dwell on comments but this felt more like an Incest/Romance novel anyways the story is beautiful and if you happen to write another part to it be awesome if not ill let my imagination take over thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THE BEST

The best story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

that was prolly the best story i have ever read

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous