All Comments on 'It Started with a Unicorn'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 2 years ago

Gorgeous writing, TP, as always.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

I loved the fact you gave it plenty of time for it to build and even if the story is done, it felt finished.

Not saying that I would not want more. Hint Hint. Nudge Nudge. :)

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

That was fucking beautiful.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A lovely story. Well written and certainly sexy. I hope that you'll continue with these two in the future. Thank you.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

What a beautiful story - might there be a second chapter or more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful and tender story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This first time sets the stage. Where will Sid and Shannon go after this beginning? Please expand.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
So Wonderful

That was a great start for these two lovers. Please write more chapters. We are in love with the two of them they need to have their story told. Please continue with your great story telling and excellent writing. Love to have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written. No grammatical errors. Kept my attention. The sexual intimacy was detailed without be so graphic you are spitting hair out of your mouth

What story wil! I try next?

PedroticaPedroticaover 2 years ago

Loved this one! Just the way a first time should happen, no matter the genders!

BrenMallinBrenMallinover 2 years ago

Without a doubt, the finest story I have read here. Thank you. I agree with the other commenters, I would absolutely love to know what happens next fo these two.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 2 years ago

Ahhh, such romance!

Loved this. Thanks TP.

LeFrog

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well, what is there to say? I was hooked from the beginning and had to finish tonight. Funny how the start was little Grace but she didn't put in another appearance. Well told and characters beautifully portrayed, especially Sydney's initial apprehension and then determination to see it through. Thought the end was a little sudden as there's plenty more you could write about them but that's up to you.

Well done. 5⛤

Eriond7Eriond7over 2 years ago

Not my typical reading, but I enjoyed it a great deal. Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First rate! Looking forward to reading another episode of Sidney and Shannon.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. I wish my first time was a tender as that. 1/2 that would have been outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well thought out and told. Personaly I would have liked a bit more mystery and playful teasing at the start before everyone's intentions were out in the open, but other than that and a small error in character names during the hottub scene around page 3 or so, it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lovely romantic and well-paced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderfully romantic and sensitive story, especially for Sydney. I like how both grow and are sensitive to each other. Maybe this story should be double-listed in the "romance" category. I also think it would fit in a new categiry specifcally of romance among young oeople who are (a) late in high school (b) early in college or (c) recently graduated. "Young romance"? This would fit, along with at least three others: The Nymph's Pool, Class Nudist, and That's What Friends Are For. Wingman, too.If you want good reads among yojr writer colleagues, with many of the characteristics you have here, read those.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Lovely story, well written and delightfully intimate. 5*

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Not bad, but to use one of your words really 'timorous'

-is there really anyone like that in 2021?...when parents give their kids cell phones when they're still in grade school 'in case of an emergency...'

...had a vintage feel to it

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome, amazing, cheated at by five stars!

FritzRFritzRabout 1 year ago

I have a huge complaint: why can't I rate this story 10 out of 5 stars?

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2IC11 months ago

Great story. Very erotic! ;-p”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story. A couple of suggestions: The names got mixed up at least once. It is easier to avoid this by not having names of the two main characters start with the same letter. Also, when people talk in a one on one conversation, they rarely use each other’s given names. Try reading their conversations out loud and you will have a better feel for how stilted it sounds.

Keep up the good work 👍.

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuy3 months ago

Wonderfully written. "Firts Time" is outside my typical choices on Lit, but I'm glad I read this one.

Of course, I'm looking forward to part two, which I do hope you are planning to release soon!

Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A couple of minor bumps as mentioned but easily corrected. The best part is how real the story is. This is really. really good. Hope there is more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous