It Stays in Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your tongue..."

She started running her tongue along the length of my shaft.

"Lick it, lick every inch."

She twirled and flickered her tongue all over me, bottom to top, her head switching angles from right to left. Soon my hard cock was shinning with her saliva.

"Work on my balls too."

My balls instantly got the attention it wanted. After a moment, I said, "Now get back up on my cock."

Letting out soft a groan, mom's mouth eagerly returned to my cock and began to suck me with urgency. This sudden attack caught me off guard. I had to hold onto her back to steady myself. I was at the height of my arousal but I still craved for more.

"That's enough..." I said with shaky voice. "Turn around, I want your pussy."

Mom rested on her elbows. Because she was taller, her ass was high enough for me to set both my feet on the bed as I leaned over her and fucked her from behind like a boy possessed. I clutched onto that fleshy body and focused all my energy on my cock, ramming it in and out of her like a well-oiled machine. Between the moans and grunts and sound of fucking, mom glanced behind her shoulder to quickly say, "When you're about to cum, pull out and I'll blow you."

We did what she said. With weakening legs I stood up while she knelt and took everything my cock could offer as if it's the last food on earth.

By dawn we were drenched in sweat and beyond exhaustion, filthy and had the pungent smell of sex, but we were still going at it. I didn't even know what I was doing anymore, my body seemed to be running on auto-pilot. We ended up kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking all night, we just couldn't get enough of each other.

Late in the morning, after waking up and fucking some more, we learned that flights had resumed their courses. But since there were so many people that had been stranded last night, seats were kind of tight.Mom and I had to stay in Chicago for half a day more, which was a very welcome situation for me.

When we were out in public, mom transformed back to the same maternal, authoritative figure that demanded respect, and I became her little boy again.

"Danny, honey, I know things took a different turn between us, a lot has happened, but I just want to remind you, once again, that what happens here in Chicago stays in Chicago."

With that in mind, I made the best out of our situation in Chicago. Other rooms were available by now but we didn't bother to upgrade our double bed. Once inside, mom would submit herself to all my whims and kinks. I had her in almost every part of that room, on the table and chairs, on the floor, in the shower, on the toilet seat, against the walls, you name it.

"Where did you learn all these?" she asked as I was eating her pussy on the table. I had set her up there while I sat on a chair. Unlike last night, we were a little subdued now with our tryst.

"Porn," I replied coyly from between her legs.

She chuckled and gave my hair a ruffle. "I should have known. But you've been doing it wrong hon. You should concentrate your attention more on the clit."

"The clit?"

"The clitoris." she pointed with her fingers. "This part right here. It's a rather sensitive area, so don't be too rough."

She reacted with a whimper when my mouth covered her clit with a little suction. Her reaction encouraged me. I began to work on her pussy using this newfound knowledge.

"Oh fuck, Danny..."

I had tasted her pussy last night but it was all in a haze of frenzy. It was just me blindly and greedily taking everything I could. This time I was more meticulous with my approach. Her taste, her smell, her reactions, the wet image of her inner folds, the pleasure of giving her pleasure, I registered all these details as I feasted on her pussy.

She leaned back on her elbows, inhaling and exhaling quick breaths. "Oh fuck..."

I glanced up across her bare body and met her eyes. Mom had an intensity on her face that made me want to do my best. Gently but with quickness, I ran my tongue all over her clit, up and down, side to side, while sometimes coating it with my lips and sucking it. Soon she started jerking her hips in response, and stupidly I stopped, thinking I did something wrong.

"Keep going!" she said in a desperate voice. And so I resumed and kept my pace with renewed energy. She was thrashing and moaning louder now, had her eyes closed and mouth open.

"Fuck, so good... Oh god, yes! Make me cum!"

Then finally her orgasm arrived. Her whole body shuddered, her head drew back and she moaned her heart out in complete ecstasy.

I felt proud of myself, as though I got all A's in school. Shortly later she sat up, panting, still recovering from her orgasm, and looked at me with adoration.

"Oh baby... you make me feel so good. Come here." I was pulled up for a kiss, a deep open-mouthed, tongue-filled kiss that sent my head flying to the clouds

"Now tell me what you want," she hissed, a woman in heat. "I'll do anything."

I searched her face and thought about it; my stare went towards those luscious lips, then straight to her eyes, burning with desire. "I want to fuck your mouth," I said in such vulgarity that even surprised me.

Mom simply smiled at it, and need I tell what happened next?

12