It Takes Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

It was almost noon when Chet woke. Cathy was still asleep as he slipped out of bed and showered. She woke as he was leaving the room. "Let me shower and I will get you some breakfast."

He had it ready when she got to the kitchen. At first they were a little tenitive because of the night before. Chet finally brought up Mike. "I should have told you I talked to Mike before hand."

"I though you must have, he has been pretty friendly the last few times we have been together."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Did you like it?"

"What wasn't to like? I had two handsome men loving on me all night and two of the best climaxes I have ever had. Sure I like it! But what about you? Until last night you were the only man to ever be in me. Now your friend has had the same privilege. Is that it; is it over, or do we do this again and again?"

"I was a little jealous at first but I soon got over it as I saw how good it was for you. It's your call; this can be a one time thing or as often as you like. I just want you to climax every time we have sex."

"Would you be hurt if we did it some more with Mike?"

"No, you make the call as often as you like."

For the next six months Mike was over two or three times a week. At times he would be in bed with her when Chet got home. It was after a long weekend together with him that Cathy knew something had to change. She had grown so use to Mike that when he wanted to take her to bed she just went with him as if he was her husband. He had even stared coming over when he knew Chet would not be home. Cathy realized that she was treating him like a lover when she would gladly go to bed with him when ever he showed up. He had still been there a few times when Chet came home and the three of them would have sex together. More often than not he left before Chet came and Cathy did not tell him that Mike had been there. She knew she was getting in trouble and she had to be the one that stopped it.

It was Friday morning and she was getting Chet off to work. She kissed him and stepped back looking at him. "Do you trust me?"

"Sure I trust you; what brought that on?"

"I need for you to stay away from here tonight."

"What? Why?"

She took a deep breath; "Mike is coming over tonight after work."

"So?"

"I need tonight alone with him." She saw the hurt look in his eyes. "Please trust me on this; I know what I am doing."

"If you want to be with Mike why can't I be here like always?"

"I have my reasons and I will explain it all to you when you pick me up tomorrow night for our date."

"Tomorrow night? What date?"

"The one you are taking me on at five tomorrow afternoon. Your clothes are in the suitcase and I have registered you at the hotel tonight. I will see you tomorrow at five. Go out tonight and have fun."

"I don't like this at all."

"I know, but just trust me. I promise you are going to like the results."

"Are you going to bed with Mike tonight?" She could tell that he did not like the idea of her being alone with Mike.

"Yes, but I have been with him many times before."

"Not without me there." She wanted to tell him that she had been with Mike several times without him but now was not the right time.

Again she asked him to trust her. She kissed him bye. "See you at five tomorrow. And be on time.

Chet finally left but he wasn't happy about her being with Mike alone. Cathy spent the day getting ready for that night with Mike. When she greeted him at the door she was only dressed in a thin short gown that barely came below her hips. The tiny panties that went with it were still in her drawer. The top was cut to barely cover her nipples and lay soft across her breasts. It was the only item she had on as she had even left her shoes in the closet. She was even more sexy dressed like this than she would have be completely naked; a fact not loss on Mike.

"Oh Boy, do you look hot tonight."

She moved her sexy body into his arms. "Chet want be home tonight, is just the two of us."

"Alright, just the way I like it." She smiled at him and took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

"We can eat later if that is alright with you?" His hands on her body told her eating was the last thing he wanted right then. He was kissing her and trying to take off her gown when she stopped him. "No, tonight is pay back time for all the times you have made me climax. Tonight is your night. Tonight I am going to make you cum as often as I can, anyway I can." She moved to him and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from him. Her hands moved over his bare black chest, tangling in the dark curly hair. She leaned forward and tickled his nipple with her tongue before moving to the other one and doing the same thing.

Cathy was just as fascinated with his black body now as she was the first time she had seen him naked. She kissed his nipples as hers hands moved down his chest to his navel and to his pants. She loosened his belt and slid her hand inside under his underware and felt the kinky hair surround her target. Finding her target he groaned from the double sensation of her mouth and her hands on him. She slipped his pants down his legs and he started to kick them off when she stopped him. "No, let me."

She pushed him back and he sat down on the edge of the bed as she dropped to her knees and pulled his pants off. His shorts soon followed and he was completely naked as she pushed him back on the bed. With his help she got him in the center of the bed where she spread his legs. "This looks good enough to eat," she said. She kissed up his legs to his cock and back down the other without touch him. His breath was coming fast as she repeated the move a second and then a third time. He was hard as he had ever been and he reached for her. "No, don't touch. This is just for you." She laid his hands above his head. "Stay like that."

She went back to kissing his legs over and over, getting closer to his hard cock each time until finally she kissed first one large ball; sucking it gently in her mouth and rolling it around with her tongue. He was about to climb the walls when she took the other one in also. His breath was coming faster each time her tongue rolled his balls around in her mouth. She knew that he was about to reach the point of no return when she released them and kissed up his hard cock to the tip. Pre cum was seeping from his glands as her tongue swiped across the head, bringing another moan from him. The soft moan changed to a loud cry of approval when her mouth covered his cock as she lowered her head down to take all she could into her mouth. Her tongue and the suction of her mouth were too much for him. He reached for her head to stop her. "No, I am going to cum!"

She lifted her head and looked at him. "I know, I want it!" She had given Chet blow jobs before but never to the point of Cumming in her mouth. She covered him again and he couldn't stop the flow of his juice from exploding down her throat. She stroked every shot and sucked him harder until his cock was spent. She then cleaned him up with her lips and tongue before lying across his chest. Her nipples were hard as they were stroked by his chest hair.

"Dam Cathy, what brought that on?"

"Are you complaining?"

""Hell No! That was wonderful."

"I'm glad you like it, so did I. It was a first for me too." She propped her arms on his chest and kissed him. "Tonight I am yours."

He looked at her "What does that mean?"

"Just what I said. Tonight I am yours. You can do anything you want with me until morning. You have been so good to me these last few months that tonight it is payback time for you."

He had a big smile on his face. "Anything? Even?" He stroked across her ass.

"I have never done that but if that is what you want I will go with it." Having his big cock up her ass seamed like more fun for him than her but she had promised that tonight she was his to do what ever he wanted with her.

"I can't believe you are doing this."

"There is a catch to it." He looked at her with a strange look on his face. "When morning comes it will be over."

"That is ok; I'll be looking forward to the next time."

"No, it will be over. No more the two of us or the three of us. After tonight it will just be Chet and me." He protested for the longest time but she didn't give in. "Mike, do you want to fuck me are argue all night? When morning comes it will be all over for us."

When he realized she was telling the truth he set about getting all he could out of her that night. When he finally tuned her over and lifted her hips she lowered her head to let him take control. He slowly filled her up and to her surprised she found it to not be all that uncomfortable. When he stared driving his cock in her his fingers found her clit and soon she climaxed as he empted his balls in her ass.

It was getting daylight when he took her the last time. She was on her back as he moved over her. She watched his black cock entering her body again. She knew that she was going to miss having him fucking her but it was her marriage she was saving. She pulled his face down to kiss him as her legs wrapped around his back. She never expected to climax after so many times during the night, but Mike made slow gently love to her and she found her climbing the hill again and again until crying out she went over it.

She held him wrapped in her arms until he finally softened and slipped out of her for the last time. "Cathy, is this really the last time? You know you love it as much as I do."

"I have never said I didn't love it. You are good, very good, but so is Chet and he is my husband. I can't continue to see you and stay married to him. It was his idea to start this but I could have stopped it but I didn't, so I guess I am just as guilty as he is. If we are to ever be together again it will be Chet's call." She smiled at him; "I wouldn't say no."

Cathy spent the first half of the day resting from the night with Mike. The other time she spent getting ready for her date with her husband. Her hair was fixed, the dress new, short and sexy. She had reservations for dinner at the restaurant they went to for their first anniversary. When the door bell rang she opened the door to see Chet dressed in the coat and tie she had packed for him. "You look handsome tonight."

"Wow, I didn't know what to expect. I'm not sure I expected such a beautiful women to answer the door."

"Let me get my purse and we can go." In the car she told him where to head.

"I wasn't sure after last night just where we stood."

"I told you to trust me."

"It was hard to do when I knew that Mike was here with you."

"I told you to go out and have fun; did you?"

"No, I never went to sleep wondering what was going on here with the two of you."

"Lets eat and I will tell you everything."

The dinner was perfect as was the band in the room behind the restaurant. They were seated in a corner away from the band and other patrons. "Are you going to tell me?"

Cathy reached across the table and held his hands in hers. "Chet it's over."

"What!" she could tell instantly that he had the wrong idea?

"NO! Not us. It is over with Mike!"

The relief she saw on his face told her that she was doing the right thing. "God Cathy, I thought you were telling me it was over between us. I couldn't go on living if I didn't have you."

"I love you Chet and always will. You had to love me to let Mike become a part of out lives just so I could have the best of sex. We don't need Mike any more. I finally found out that to have really good sex didn't mean that I had to climax each and every time we had sex. I realize that you tried so hard to please me that it was no longer fun for you. With Mike in the picture you quit trying so hard and just enjoyed the act it's self. The most important thing I learned was that when I pleased you I also pleased myself."

"The sex with Mike was good just as it was with you, but it had to stop. He and I were coming to closely involved to the point that I almost considered him your equal. When he wanted sex I didn't even stop to think; I just did it with him as I would you. It had to stop."

"What about last night?"

'It was my last night with him. I gave myself to him to do anything he wanted until this morning. It was great, it was fun and I am going to miss him being around, but he knew that when he left this morning it was over."

"You aren't going to miss him?"

"I'm sure I will, what woman wouldn't miss having two handsome guys loving her? I will never cheat on you with Mike or any other man. It was fun while it lasted and if it ever happens again you will be the one that calls the shots." He pulled up from the table and tossed money down to pay the tab.

"Let's go home and see if we can push you over that edge again and again."

It had been almost a year since they started with Mike. The same group met and did their thing. Some husbands were sneaking off and fucking the wives of the men that had too much to drink. Men were still feeling up the women in the pool and vice verse. Cathy was still the one that had her limit as to how far she would go. She would look across at Chet and smile when some man was getting to close and he would come rescue her. Mike was still part of the group and was able to go farther with her than the others but still she called a halt. Chet knew but he let her have the freedom to tell Mike that there was a limit even for him.

It was after one such party that Chet was making love to her that he asked her if she missed what they had with Mike. "Sometimes I do, but I wouldn't want it like it was before. Just once every now and then might be fun. Don't you ever want one of our friend's wives in bed?"

"No. I have never had the least desire to fuck any one but you." He moved over her and entered her hot body again and again.

At the next party every one was winding up and getting ready to go home. Chet and Cathy were telling each one good night. Mike was the last to leave. He stopped in front of Cathy and kissed her on the cheek and gave her hand a squeeze before moving on to Chet.

Chet watched as the last couple closed the door behind them before turning to Mike. "If you don't have a pressing engagement tonight what would you think of spending the night here?"

"You mean?"

"Yea."

The smile on his face matched the one on Cathy's. She leaned over and kissed Chet. "You too go on up, I'll be along when I get locked up." He watched them go hand in hand to his marriage bed. All his married life he had devoted his sex life to pleasing Cathy. He knew that she was pleased once again to be going to bed with the two of them. He trusted her to control the situation.

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers
12