All Comments on 'It Was a Dark and Stormy Night'

by hunnyslutcatt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Megnificent1Megnificent1over 18 years ago
Fantastic

I love stories like this...the ones that actually give more detail and don't go straight to the lewdness. It was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As someone who has spent many hours on dark.......

lonely roads in the wee hours I can relate to this fantasy.

It really isn't all that improbable

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Only a couple of typos. But what I really want to know is this. Did they both get home safely? I'll worry all night. Another question: is Ballsac a kind of French wine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very enjoyable reading

Very enjoyable reading. Really liked the way the story flowed. This is the first story of your that I've read, it won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
short, sweet and sexy

Great stuff. We all know what's going to happen, but just like ending up in a hotel room with an attractive stranger, knowing what will come next doesn't diminish the anticipation or the pleasure.

"Ballsac" may not be in your dictionary or mine, but no lover of erotica can wonder what it refers to.

Got to go now and read your other stuff.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Great story! Very erotic.

I was wondering when someone was going to use that famous intro line. Thank you for the effort you took in writing this story.

Miss JaneMiss Janeover 18 years ago
Very enjoyable

Your story was very enjoyable. The sexual tension, the buildup, and eventually the inevitable encounter. I hope you continue the story through the night...as indicated in your story, 'that was just round one'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous