All Comments on 'It was a Stormy Eve'

by Series 6

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kind of stupid

it seems more realistic that if he was so uncomfortable around her that when she told him the roads were closed that he would turn around and either drive to a motel near by or back to his place. it seems unrealistic that he would stay at her place and that he didn't check the road conditions before he started out. keep it atleast somewhat believable please this isn't the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice work

I like the way you have wrote your story. It feels very right and real. From the feelings of being uncomfortable when he arrived to the unexpected closing of the Turnpike due to an accident.

Being one who drives for a living I know how road conditions can change unexpectedly and roads can be closed without warning. I find him staying at his sisters place realistic and do not think you are trying to follow the footsteps of Rod Stirling. Good job! Keep writing, I would like to see where you take this story, and would be interested in other stories from you.

hotbuttonhotbuttonover 12 years ago
Dear Anonymous #2

I think maybe you should look up the definition of the word "fiction".

Great work of fiction, Series 6.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Story

That was a great very realistic story. It add's to the fantasy nature of of the genre. I think you should delete any unwanted criticism by "anonymous" persons and it always seems cowardly to me, and not very fair to the author. Great story bud, looking forward to more.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Stormy

I really enjoyed your story. Would like to read more of these two arriving at the parents home. Could get interesting! Thanks.

Series 6Series 6over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Mrpervy

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I won't delete any comments unless they are abusive. I have no problem with someone disliking a story and giving their reasons.

I feel that allowing only positive comments and deleting the negative is a bit dishonest. If a person wants to criticize anonymously, I'm fine with that too. Though I wish people who leave positive comments would not do it anonymously so I can see what they've written and other stories they like.

That said, I truly appreciate people who do like my stories. If

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A really great start

I was hoping that they would find that the sex was great, but that they really loved each other, and wanted to be together. Wouldn't mom be surprised if the two of them wanted to sleep together when they got home.

Thanks for the good read.

rydiafanrydiafanover 12 years ago

This is one of the best shorter stories i read on here in a while ... it was good and seems like it could have really happened

it didn't drag on to long , the sex was perfect ( wasn't long time love or lust just 2 horny ppl having sex )

ty for this and keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

Loved the story. It flowed well, your writing style is easy and rewarding to read, and the scenario worked.

IMHO, I'd end it right where you did. More fun letting readers imagine what happens next.

Freddy

ps-two minor nitpicks: I never heard of anyone ever mention "upstate Pennsylvania". Also, if he was going home for a few days, wouldn't he have some clothes in the car?

I only mention them because, at least for my own anal-retentive case, little things like that break the story/fantasy while I am reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story!

This was an extremely good story. Your writing is engaging and flows well; the plot is credible and the pacing good. As a Pennsylvanian, I understood about the Turnpike closing! But I was confused about the "upstate Penna." thing. Minor point.

As for anonymous comments, some of us (b/c of social position) don't dare register on sites like this, or use pseudonyms (b/c that would still require us to register). So yes, I'm a lurker and probably a coward, but I enjoy the fiction, and especially your story.

FUNFORUS2FUNFORUS2over 12 years ago
I'm new to writting

I was not sure if I would like the incest/taboo, but I did not find it offensive at all. It was very enjoyable. I have just recently started writing and I have allot to learn. I wish my first few stories were as good as this. I hope you write another chapter! Thanks!

shortyrlgshortyrlgover 12 years ago
I'd like more

I really liked this. I'd like to see more. Another chapter or something. Any possibility?

coolguy010coolguy010over 12 years ago
wow! what a lucky brother..;)

That would be crazy.. i know she's adopted and all.. but that;'s just crazy ;) if i grew up in a situation like that i'd be all over her.. it'd be fun having sex with her because she's asian.. but even more so to say i got my sister pregnant.. even though she really isnt my.. true sister by blood ;) hehehe how naughty ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some real feedback

I see a lot of comments saying it was good and all... but there were some serious flaws in the writing. It is more or less well written, with some passages being a lyrical (which was wierd but whatever lol) but the conversations between the characters were abysmal ! It felt like two wooden puppets reciting their lines while narrowly avoiding to show any character... Basically, what the characters were saying, especially before they fall asleep, makes no sense considering their past history. You barely get that sense that the brother used to hate her, or that they knew each other at all for that matter. This criticism is to encourage you to do better next time, because really, some bits were very good. That element was just terrible though, sorry.

Chiara23Chiara23over 12 years ago
Enjoyable

Nice story, the only complaint I have is the upstate penn, and Craig not having a change of clothes. The stilted dialog reflects the hard-edged relationship that the two have have through most of their lives. 19 years of rejection would certainly make conversations wooden and awkward to say the least. Would love to see what happens when they get home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dumb as usual

way to unrealistic no one forgives that easily especially after 19 years. what you wrote here needs to be spread out over 4-5 years not hours STOP RUSHING. it takes time to work through the hate no way in hell he would stay at her place unless he slept on the floor. delete and do a rewrite and make it believable start from the begining when they were kids this should be chapter 3 of a series. chapter 1+2 would tell about them growing up then this one would tell about them starting to talk and get closer and 4+5 would continue. as is it sucks not worth posting or reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!

Text more wat hapen to them . Dos he fuck sister agin and if she got pregnabt and watt mom and dad say. And if he got to sukibg on sisters milky tits

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Yet another one.

It seems impossible to please all the readers, especially those who like to sound off but never show a single thing worthwhile themselves.

I like your style, and the lean-ness of your stories without going into realms of gutter talk, and I like that your characters are not deformed with unrealistic physical attributes that frankly are an ugly turn off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More? Really dumbass? Fucking commenters! Learn to spell and quit mastrubating and trying to type with your fucking thumb on your phone!

The story was short and fine with no need to drag it on!

niestarniestaralmost 10 years ago
like

i liked it.good work.

livetoreadlivetoreadabout 8 years ago

Good story, written well enough. I would have liked to see it continue through the home comming, and parental interaction, to their recognition of mutual love, but I'm a romantic.

As for Christmas being the holiest of holidays... Christmas would mean absolutely nothing without EASTER! Think about it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
Birth control???

A real surprise for Mom if she gets pregnant.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More please

Love to know where this new relationship goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nasty roads

so they just fuck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous