All Comments on 'It Was Better Than She Imagined'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

strong story

bobscnjbobscnjabout 12 years ago
WOW

This was an absolutely absorbing story of how a neglected housewife was seduced into some very hot lesbian sex. Would love to read more of what happened when Anya takes Kaitlyn home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cunt

I'l say it again, "cunt".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmm, Why Not Share the Love?

Hmm, why not share the love? He could have been asked to watch and learn. He could learn how to really pleasure a woman. That would be interesting reading for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another road to the same "tired" end

Your story is writen well, but it's old. She is not happy, he weakly try's, but she no help eather. Then along comes "super dyke" and wins the wife. Crap. The guy's allways a wimp, and the dyke is all powerful, pulling all this off in front of hubby. And allways great sex in the club bath room, nasty. Do all hot wifes marry wimps? "She's coming home with me". SMACK, down goes the dyke! or "Fine, you can have her. Don't come home, you no longer live there". But no, the guy haters run the same old "He sits and watches them leave". BS! Something just a little newer would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Husbands a pussy!

Another wife better off with her/ without him story. yawn! Have to agree with "tired end", wimpy husband is to much. Or to little.

PerkynPinkPerkynPinkabout 12 years ago
Is it Only Me?

I found this story hard to read. The writing style is choppy and the grammar sloppy. I could provide many examples but they would be endless. Please hook up with someone to provide guidance as the story gets bogged down in a cacophony of confused structure. It's like hearing a song played out of tune – what is otherwise a lovely melody is compromised by missed notes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sad and very depressing.

I guess the writer really does hate men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yum.

All those comments make it sound like this story hits a little too close to home for some men... I thought it was very hot. Getting the husband involved would have completely ruined it for me. The couple was obviously having issues before, and she had this long-standing fantasy to be with Anya. I'd love a part 2 of the rest of their night. Although I do agree, the writing could have been a little better. Maybe consider an editor next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yummy!!!

OMG! Now i wanna suck Anya's pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Please continue this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I so want Kaitlyn to leave Alan permanately for Anya and leave him to realize when you play with fire you get burnt. Men need to realize they tempt a woman long enough they will end up leaving forever with the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really shallow

So, all I need to do is wait for the right woman to come along, and I'll leave my husband. Not in this lifetime. This storie poorly thought out, and poorly written. Shallow main characters, with an even more unbelievable club seduction. I am more than a cunt, looking to have it scratched. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please continue

please continue the story, i loved every part of it. i'm glad you didn't involve the husband and made the story about the dominating younger girl overpowering the submissive older girl. i can't wait to find out how this story continues. i hope you won't involve too many persons in it, the public sex and the domineering ways of anya are perfect, love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The story of the two women was great, but you have to feel for the guy. He works hard and he loves his wife. This should never have been about his shortcoming but rather her desires for other women. She should never have married him in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The story of the two women was great, but you have to feel for the guy. He works hard and he loves his wife. This should never have been about his shortcoming but rather her desires for other women. She should never have married him in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
VERY VERY GOOD

Finally not one of those standard lesbian stories. Lesbian cheating behing hubbys back is unfortunately very rarely. HAHA you see the comments from male readers it seems they have a problem with stories like that! And that's a good sign! Probably they are expecting quick-jerk-of-stories from you lol

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
Where to begin...

The story is verrrry erotic. Hearing her reflect on her own desires overwhelming her fears was pleasing. Having it play out in a public setting added another level to the heat of it all. Hearing her realize her submissive side was interesting, and hearing her willingly and repeatedly surrender herself to it was touching and hot. The drama at the end leaves me with more questions than answers.

I get the idea behind a lot of the complaints in other comments, but I don't relate to the vehemence. Sure, there were different ways Alan could have reacted or different ways Anya could have allowed him to participate. On the other hand, this story is in the Lesbian Sex category and not Loving Wives. Having said that, I confess that I would have enjoyed an ending that seemed happier, somehow; again, the options are several.

SO please write a sequel so we can find out what happens next.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXalmost 12 years ago

Tremendously exciting story. Really wish you would continue this story - I love Kaitlyn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i woould love a chapter 2 pretty please<3

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

What a wonderful writer you are. Every word seems to drip eroticism and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Um...

I have to say I'm a little ticked. Here she has a good man, who works hard & tries to please her yet she chooses a one night stand instead? I don't get it. She left a good 80 % for 20 %? Just doesn't make sense. Maybe if she actually told him what she wanted, how she wanted it, he would be receptive & actually do it because he loved her. He's not the coward for letting her go, she's the coward for not telling him what she wanted. She has just as much fault, if not more, as he does. I liked the story until the I realized how horribly she could betray her husband right under his nose. Has she no shame? If that's what you were trying to portray, kudos to you...

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years ago
Wow. Yeah, you really don't get it...

Maybe because my perspective is gay rather than straight, but I read this very differently.

The author does an excellent job of infusing the Kait character with an underlying restlessness of which her irritability, dissatisfaction, seclusion, envy, nostalgia, and yearning are all symptomatic. If, as the story heavily implies, Kait is gay or bi and just lacked the courage to buck tradition and face that aspect of herself, no corrective action on Alan's part would do more than temporarily relieve the symptoms. And Kait doesn't choose a one night stand over Alan. Anya acts simply as a catalyst aggressive enough to overcome reservations that Kait has clearly desired to overcome for years, allowing her to explore options she should have explored before marrying Alan.

The cruelty to Alan by Kait is a manifestation of Kait's guilt in breaking her vows. It's wrong and it's human. It's certainly not worse than aging into a bitter harridan by his side faithfully. She should not have married and committed her life to him when she did. That's obvious. What should she do now?

Countrycrazy85Countrycrazy85about 9 years ago

Will there be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Hot!

I loved this story & don't get all the criticism about the way it's written. Love your style of writing and found the story very erotic. Well done & would love to read what happens back at Anya's place. Thanks for a great read. One of the best I've read on here.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtaralmost 9 years ago
kaitlyn

I would have liked this story better if Kaitlyn had a better paying job which would have allowed her some independence after Anya is through with her or some other source of income so that she isn't forced to go back to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm!

Usually, Ripley, I enjoy your stories but I didn't go a bundle on this one, mainly I think because none of the characters were very likeable. Alan was trying his best in a demanding job but came across as a petulant wimp. Kait was able to stand up to Alan over her choice of dress and yet too easily collapsed into submissive weakness as soon as Anya snapped her fingers. And Anya was just plain unpleasant (if Anya had been Andrew, your female readers would probably have been baying for his blood). The best of the story was the dance sequence which was erotic, but that was about as far as it went.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
Good Honest Story

I enjoyed your story, would have enjoyed a second chapter, and enjoyed reading about her first encounter with no time limit. Also would enjoy reading about her going home to her husband, after she had fulfilled her desire to be a slut. But still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
coming home

If I was alan, if she would have come home, she would have been kicked out the min she stepped through the door

MartyMBMartyMBover 7 years ago
What a pair of bitches

I could see Kait previously agreeing with Alan to have a night away, but to just walk away...It doesn't seem that they have a marriage. I feel really sad for Alan. Any sequel telling how Kait healed her marriage, if that is possible?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good yarn

Why does the story have the bit about, "you are my slut" so often? I think that it detracts from a good story.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
totally love this

alan should be happy to have his wife explore, he can go home and stroke off thinking about kait having a good time. this is so awesome, I need more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Fucked up....totally!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 6 years ago
Sequel?

This story practically screams "sequel". I don't know about the rest of the readers, but I would like to read more about these characters. Hopefully you will write one with what happens after they get to Anya's house as well as the consequences to Kaitlyn and Alan's marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No going back

Pandora's box is open. She will only go back to collect her clothes.

MariaG983MariaG983almost 5 years ago
Oh my!!

I need to find me an Anya to take me like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good riddance to a arrogant selfish Cunt!

He should be wishing and hoping she never comes back. He would be better off.

KaripetKaripetover 4 years ago
I loved it

I've lived it to a degree. I hope the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How this WILL end

Alan :

After sitting there for several minutes he gets up pays the bill and leaves. On the way home he stops at a local all-night Walmart and picks up new locks for all the doors. Going home he changes the locks and using his on-line accounts, closes all joint accounts moving them to a different bank, the one that his company uses for his travel account. He cancel all joint credit cards. First thing in the morning he call a home security company to install a system.

Kaitlyn and Anya:

Kaitlyn has the most mind numbing sex she can remember until she passes out from the sex and the liquor. When she wakes she finds all her clothes in a pile on the floor by the bed. She finds a note next to two fifties. The note says that Anya found too “vanilla” and wants out of her place ASAP. The note also says that she could have gotten better sex if she had just hired a hooker.

Using the $100.00 Anya she takes a cab home, finding her cell does not work, account closed, she pull up to the house and finds her keys do not work. Going around to the back she tries open a window and sets off the alarm. The cops show up.

Alan:

After setting up the alarm system he goes into work and sits down with his boss and gives a “shorten version” of what happen last night. His boss tells him to take a month off with pay to get everything straightened out. The boss also gives him the name of very good divorce lawyer and private investigator to look in to Anya.

Alan and Kaitlyn:

Alan comes home to find Kaitlyn going nuts around the police, she has liquor on her breath and has not washed since yesterday. After hearing a shorten version of what happen last night the police suggest that she go sleep it off at the local motel and offers to drive her there. Alan gives the police his card and says he will come over later to settle the bill at the motel.

Alan:

He goes into the house packs a few of her things and drives to the motel. She does not answer the door. He then drives to the local bus stop and buys a one way ticket to her home town. He returns to the motel pays for one day and leaves the bag and ticket. He informs the clerk that will pay for one phone call to her parents’ number, so they can pick her up.

Anya:

After hearing that a PI is on her tail she decides to leave town and moves to Dallas Texas. A few weeks later she goes to the largest Lesbian Bar in Dallas. She tries to pick up a young thing that has caught her eye. The women with whom the girl had come in with took offence and nearly broke her jaw. The bouncer took the side of the local women and threw Anya out. As she was getting into her car someone call name. As she turned to look a bullet was fired which left a small round hole between her eyes. No one was ever charged with the shooting.

Alan and Kaitlyn:

The divorce was somewhat messy. Alan had to give up some assets and needed to sell the house to pay Kaitlyn off. He also had to pay support for one year. His boss gave him a different territory, in another state, which Alan was able to grow. After a few years, when he was more settled, he found a women and married and was happy. Kaitlyn had lost her job and did not think she had a fair settlement. When her parents found out about reason for the divorce they asked her to leave the house. Her father never talked to her again. After getting a dead end job she fell into the local lesbian scene. She had a couple of very abusive relationship. She ended up a drunk and a drug addict.

chucker77chucker77almost 4 years ago
Becareful what you wish for.

Lots of passion/heat. Loved it.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Great finish

I loved anon's finish, well OTT, but she didn't deserve any better, nor did the awful Anya. I can't say that I really enjoyed it, seeing people hurt badly isn't my scene, I kept hoping the ending would be happy for all three.

julesbabejulesbabeabout 3 years ago

Great story. Thank you

pseud277pseud277almost 3 years ago

With its lurid portrayal of power, control and humiliation, this story is more pornographic than erotic. Theres no sense of being a story where sexual desire, sensuality, and romantic love come together, which is what draws people to this site, rather than to a porn site. Def 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1. Downsize - work less and enjoy your relationship.

2. If single life is fun don't get married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She never loved him.

What a horrible woman she is, cruelly deceiving him all this time.

I hope he is better off without her. But I am afraid he will sink into despondency.

If he does, she will not care in the slightest

metroalmametroalma10 months ago

Reading the comments. This seems to be one of the most divisive stories on Literotica. From a style and writing perspective it shines. People seem to either be entranced or appalled. Real people make bad choices. Kait has made two. First Alan, and then perhaps Anya. Is there love for Anya? No not really but that is not what Kait wants, not what she wanted when she first saw Anya having sex. This is about compulsion, not force from Anya, but compulsive desire and repression unleashed. It can come to no good for the relationships, but down the road we hope for a better understanding and outcome for Kait without either Alan or Anya.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1312 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...