It Was Better Than She Imagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers

Then as the beat changed, Kaitlyn became bolder. She didn't retreat. She let Anya's body rub up against her. More than that, she pushed forward. Anya was always in control of the dance, but Kaitlyn closely followed her lead. When she could, her body lingered against Anya until she had to move it to keep her balance. The song got quicker and Anya moved faster. Kaitlyn kept pace, her perfect body moving back and forth exactly matching the time.

Finally the song came to a crashing close. As the sound faded away, Anya was press tightly against Kaitlyn. Both of them were breathing hard, and Kaitlyn could feel the rise and fall of Anya's chest. They stayed like that for the few moments before the next song started. Kaitlyn wanted to kiss her but couldn't quite bring herself to do it in public.

Both of them were a little winded from the dance. Maybe if it had been another fast song, they might have rested and gone back to the table. But when the music started it was slower, more sensual. Anya walked around behind Kaitlyn. Her hands reached around her and pulled Kaitlyn up tightly against her. One hand rested on her belly, fingers softly stroking as they picked up the rhythm and their bodies matched it. After a few seconds, Kaitlyn's hand came down on top of it. Their other hands sought each other out and linked fingers. Their bodies were now molded together as they danced.

Kaitlyn's eyes were closed. If Alan had come looking for them, she would never have noticed. Anya's presence was overpowering. This was how she wanted to feel, and only Anya was going to give it to her.

Despite the wonderful feeling of Kaitlyn in her arms, Anya was still in control, not quite as lost in the moment. Kaitlyn was hers. She already knew that. Now she wanted to stoke her excitement back up towards a fever pitch. She started by gently nuzzling Kaitlyn's neck. Her cheek rubbing against it. Then she kissing it lightly, she pushed them over the line into the public.

Kaitlyn didn't care. She just gave a little sigh of pleasure and leaned her neck into the kiss. Anya followed up with more kisses up and down her neck. As they continued to dance, she ground her mound against Kaitlyn's ass. Her kiss strayed out onto Kaitlyn's cheek. Without realizing she was doing it, Kaitlyn turned in response and met Anya's lips for a kiss. Tentative at first it grew in passion. Anya was the one who pulled back, returning to nuzzling. As she withdrew, she loved how Kaitlyn stretched to try and extend the kiss.

Now her hand was stroking Kaitlyn's belly, going in broad circles. Slowly Kaitlyn's top was pulled up enough to expose the top of her skirt. Anya's fingers stroked the bare skin. Each stroke forced a small moan or sigh from Kaitlyn. When the tips of Anya's fingers slipped under the waistband of her skirt, she didn't protest. Instead she moaned.

Anya couldn't push it too far. But for Kaitlyn it was maddening. Her excitement was building higher and higher. She turned her head to kiss Anya again. She tried to put her sense of need and desire into the kiss. Her lips parted in an offer to be taken. And Anya's tongue took it, plunging in.

By now, there were more than a few who were watching the women make out. As gorgeous as they were, it was incredibly sexy. Anya could sense them. While she liked pushing Kaitlyn to be bolder, she had no interest in putting on a show for the men in the club. She took it down a small notch.

Rather than continuing to kiss or nuzzle, she whispered in Kaitlyn's ear. "Are you liking this, Kait?' Feeling her nod, Anya continued. "Do you want more, Kait?" She felt Kaitlyn nod one more time but didn't let her off that easy. "Tell me, Kait."

Her voice was soft so that no one else could hear. "Oh yes, Anya, I want more."

"Are you going to be my little slut?"

"I already am, Anya," Kaitlyn's voice was full of recognition of what she was and what it meant.

Anya softly bit on Kaitlyn's ear and tugged before letting it slide from between her teeth. "I know you are. Does my little slut want to get fucked?" At that, Kaitlyn's body jerked ever so slightly.

"Oh my god, Anya. Please ... I want you to fuck me." Her hand clenched Anya's. "Take me somewhere and fuck your slut!"

Enjoying the dance and knowing where the night was going to end, Anya wasn't in a hurry. She stopped talking and just enjoyed how Kaitlyn's body responded to hers. Her nipples rubbed against Kaitlyn's back and built her own excitement. When she pressed her hips against her, Anya could feel it deep into her pussy. She was careful not to let herself get too excited so that she could maintain control of the pace.

Kaitlyn turned her head again to kiss Anya. This time her tongue sought entry into Anya's mouth. She slowly explored. It was a long kiss but as it went on, it became more urgent. Her hand left Anya's and reached back to run her fingers through Anya's hair. She tried pulling her deeper into the kiss. Finally she had to come up for air. She was panting from the excitement now rather than the dancing.

As the song ended, they stood like that for a few moments looking into each other's eyes. Kaitlyn loved how Anya looked at her. Her eyes were smoldering with passion and desire. They promised pleasure yet to come. Her fantasies hadn't been quite this powerful. There were no thoughts about consequences or of Alan.

Anya knew that now was the right time to take the next step. She reached out and took Kaitlyn's hand. "Come with me, Kait. Time to play," she said in a tone of certainty. Without hesitation, Kaitlyn obeyed.

They were still making their way through the crowd when they ran into Alan. He smiled as he saw them. "Hey, I was just trying to find you. I was going to join you again and do a little more dancing. But it looks like you're done for now." He trailed off. There was an awkwardness to the encounter that he hadn't expected. Kaitlyn seemed to be avoiding his eyes whereas Anya was meeting his look in an almost challenging way.

"We were just on the way to the restroom again. We will come back to the table when we finish there," Anya replied to Alan. Kaitlyn stayed quiet.

"Oh, alright I guess. Hopefully the line won't be as long this time," said Alan who was a little disappointed that they were leaving him so soon after he found them.

Anya started off again with Kaitlyn moving quickly to stay with her. Alan watched them walk away until they were lost from view by the crowd. Anya had her hand on Kaitlyn's back as she helped guide her through the crowd. Alan was sure he was wrong but just before he lost sight of them, it almost seemed like Anya's hand had slipped down to cup Kaitlyn's ass. With a combination of a chuckle and an approving noise, he fantasized about the possibility of Anya joining them in a threesome. "What a turn-on that would be!" he thought.

On Kaitlyn's part, she was certain that Anya's hand was on her ass. She could feel it there, touching her round cheek. It held a promise of what was going to come. She snuggled her body against Anya's as they walked.

Anya guided them back down the hallway. Kaitlyn expected that she would take them back to the little corner again. Instead Anya kept going until they got to the back door. It was propped open so that smokers could get out into the alley for a cigarette. Anya pushed right through the door, pulling Kaitlyn through with her. There were a few smokers outside, mostly close to the door. Anya walked on and down the alley a ways.

Finally she found the spot she wanted. It was recessed just a little so that they weren't visible. She turned to face Kaitlyn. Her hands slid under Kaitlyn's short skirt to cup the panty clad ass. Her mouth came down on Kaitlyn's and she kissed her passionately. Kaitlyn's mouth opened to encourage Anya's tongue to probe. Anya took immediate advantage of the access. She plunged her tongue deep into Kaitlyn's mouth, straining to go deeper.

The suddenness of the embrace stoked Kaitlyn's fire. She moaned into the kiss. Without knowing it, she pressed her hips forward and ground her mound against Anya. Her arms went around Anya's neck as she desperately returned the kiss. Anya had been teasing her for a long time now. She wanted to finally get her release.

Fortunately Anya was of the same mindset. From the moment she had seen Kaitlyn and remembered her, she made up her mind to have her. The rest of the night had been reeling her in. Now she wanted to complete the seduction to ensure that Kaitlyn didn't escape. It seemed unlikely but Anya had pushed her so far.

She broke the kiss. Kaitlyn was panting with a fevered look in her eyes. Anya moved behind her. "Put your hands on the wall, Kait," she said. Without any question, Kaitlyn obeyed. "Now bend over. Show me that wonderful ass of yours." Kaitlyn thrust her ass backwards, arching her back. Running her hand over Kaitlyn's ass, Anya could feel how wet the panties she had traded to Kaitlyn now were. Kaitlyn's hips were still rocking back and forth.

"Tell me what you want, my little slutty Kait," Anya asked.

A little moan escaped Kaitlyn before she answered. "Oh god, Anya. You know what I want. You made me want it."

Smiling a very wicked grin, Anya forced the issue. "Maybe, but I want you to tell me. I want to hear what a wanton little slut you are. I want to hear it because you want to tell me. It just makes you feel even more like a slut. And you like that feeling don't you Kait?"

Kaitlyn knew that Anya was right. It shamed her and yet excited her. It was hard to concentrate when Anya's hand was stroking her ass. It wasn't quite touching her pussy but it was coming close. The teasing had been going on all evening and she couldn't take any more.

"Yes, I love it Anya. I like feeling like a slut!" she confessed.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it? So my little slut, what is it that you want?" Anya's fingers lightly ran across Kaitlyn's panty covered pussy.

"To be fucked. Please fuck me, Anya. I need it," Kaitlyn said between clenched teeth as the light touch clouded her mind.

Anya reached up and grabbed the panties and pulled on them, sliding them down. Kaitlyn felt the cool night air touch her skin there. Anya didn't pull them off. They went down far enough to give her complete access. Kaitlyn's legs were too widely spread. It didn't matter; Anya had what she wanted.

Her fingers touched Kaitlyn's pussy. She was rewarded with a groan. She reached up and under Kaitlyn, stroking her slit. Kaitlyn tried to push back to force her fingers in but Anya maintained control of the situation. She found Kaitlyn's hard little clitty and ran her finger around it, being careful not to actually touch it. The rocking of Kaitlyn's hips increased.

"Oh fuck me, Anya, please fuck me!" Kaitlyn begged.

Now Anya let her fingers part Kaitlyn's slit, running back and forth. Her fingers were becoming completely covered in Kaitlyn's juices. "Little slutty Kait," she said "you're so wet. My fingers are going to slide into you so easily." She played right at the entrance to Kaitlyn's pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, Kait." The tip of her middle finger pressed in just slightly. Kaitlyn's body shook and she sighed. "I'm going to make you want to scream, but you can't here. We don't want to really attract anyone's attention. Can you be quiet, my little slut?"

It was hard for Kaitlyn to think. She understood what Anya was asking, but she was focused on those teasing little fingers. She was trying to push herself on to them. Still Kaitlyn was used to Anya enough by now that she knew that until she gave Anya what Anya wanted, she wouldn't get what she wanted herself. "I don't know, Anya. I'm not sure I can."

Laughing a little, Anya replied "I appreciate your honesty, Kait" She leaded forward to kiss Kaitlyn on the lips. It surprised Kaitlyn because it was less passionate than most of their kisses. There was tenderness to it that she liked as much as the other kisses. It was just in a different way.

Anya's hand suddenly left her pussy. Kaitlyn groaned in frustration.

"Hold on just a moment, my little slutty Kait. Just give me a second and then I am going to fuck you silly," Anya reassured her. She reached down and pulled off the panties she was wearing. Carefully stepping out of them so that they didn't touch the ground, she wadded them up.

"Here, my little slut, you can have a preview of how I taste. Open your mouth, Kait," Anya said holding them up.

Slowly Kaitlyn opened her mouth. For the first time, she was going to taste another woman. And she was going to willingly gag her mouth. "Oh, I am truly a slut," she thought. There was no hesitation, just an understanding. Anya pushed the panties into her mouth. Before it was even in her mouth, she could smell Anya's scent. When they entered her mouth, she closed her eyes. She concentrated for those few brief seconds before Anya touched her again on what Anya tasted like. There was a saltiness accompanied by a hint of something metallic. Kaitlyn sucked on them, extracting more and she liked it. Her mind flashed forward and she wished that she could tell Anya how much she wanted to get the taste direct. But then it disappeared from her mind as Anya's fingers came back to her pussy.

This time Anya didn't tease. She dipped one finger inside of Kaitlyn. It elicited a muffled moan. Moving in and out, she felt the increase in Kaitlyn's wetness as she fucked her. She could tell that there was room so she added as second finger. Kaitlyn reached by pushing harder now that she was feeling fuller.

Anya started to push harder and harder. Her fingers plunged into Kaitlyn, pressing as far as they could. Each thrust forced Kaitlyn forward against the wall. Her head was resting on one arm to keep from being slammed. Her hips rocked back to meet the trusts. Her muffled moans were getting more frequent. She had already been so close from all the teasing.

Beyond simply being fucked, Kaitlyn's excitement and pleasure was coming from how it was happening. She was letting go, giving herself to Anya to be used. She was being fucked in an alley by another woman. And the woman was someone that she hardly knew and had picked her up in a club. By any definition, she was a slut.

"I'm a slut and that's good!" Kaitlyn thought. Then she went beyond that as she made a realization. "I love being HER slut."

Her body was starting to give her signs. It was becoming harder to breathe. She was frantically thrusting backwards. There was a tingling that was growing. She was no longer moaning. She was trying to scream into the panties.

Anya recognized the signs. Her fingers pressed in hard each time. She felt Kaitlyn's body rocked by the thrusts. Her fingers were being met by Kaitlyn's sopping pussy. As her fingers were at their deepest point, she would stretch them and stroke inside. Suddenly she felt it break over Kaitlyn. Her body was shaking and she was flinging her head around making incoherent noises.

Even as she continued to fuck Kaitlyn, Anya couldn't help think that she was looking forward to having her someplace where Kaitlyn could let go and be as loud as she wanted.

Kaitlyn's mind was just full of the pleasure that she was feeling. She continued to fuck Anya's fingers as her orgasm went on. She hadn't felt like this ever. There was something that was more complete. She was trying to suck in enough air as her body heaved. Finally it started to fade.

Anya could sense that moment. She slowed, turning her movement into a gentle caress. Slowly her fingers went in and out, feeling little tremors inside Kaitlyn. Her other hand stroked Kaitlyn's back. As they passed, Anya made one last deep penetration. It was slow and very tender. When they came out, she softly stroked along Kaitlyn's pussy.

Then she reached an arm around Kaitlyn, pulled her up straight and then turned her around. For a moment she took in how she looked. Her chin glistened with saliva that had dripped out of her mouth because it was hard to swallow. Her mouth was open with the panties partially hanging out. Sweat ran down her face and despite her attempts to protect her face, one cheek was slightly smudged with dirt from the wall. Anya thought she looked delightful.

Reaching up, Anya pulled the panties out of Kaitlyn's mouth. As soon as her mouth was free, Kaitlyn kissed Anya. She surprised Anya with her initiating it. Kaitlyn's arms went around Anya's neck and she pressed tightly against Anya. It was long and drawn out. Unlike before, there was no sense of urgency. Their tongues danced together, slowly circling and touching. Anya's arms went around Kaitlyn's waist, hands resting on her lower back. After a while, the long kiss evolved into shorter, soft kisses. Finally the kissing ended and then they were just holding each other, heads together.

"How was that, my little Kait?" Anya asked her.

Her voice sent shivers down Kaitlyn's spine. She knew that she was betraying herself to Anya. There was no hiding behind words. "God. Anya, that was wonderful. I came so hard." She hugged Anya tight and buried her face into Anya's shoulder. She felt one hand leave her back.

Anya pushed her back up straight so that she could see her in the eyes. "Kait, do you want more like that?"

Already getting used to Anya, Kaitlyn knew that she wouldn't get away without speaking. "Oh yes I do," she said with a quiet passion.

"I thought so, little slut," Anya said with confidence. Kaitlyn noted and missed Anya's failure to say the word "my" when she said it.

"I'm not going to play any games now, Kait. I am not going to tease you and make it hard for you to think. I want this to be your choice. Okay?" She paused looking at Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn wasn't sure where Anya was going with this but she nodded and then said, "I understand."

Nodding back at her in acknowledgment, Anya continued. "I'm not a slut like you, Kait. I don't fuck in alleyways. So I am going to leave and go home. I told you before; I don't care what happens between you and your husband. It's your choice. You can come home with me and get to be my slut. I will let you suck my pussy. And I will fuck you and do things with you that you just dream about."

Kaitlyn's eyes closed as she said that. Anya could tell she was imagining what it would be like and she smiled a little.

"Understand, little Kait, I promise nothing more than tonight and its pleasure." Her voice was a little harsher now. "Maybe there is more. Maybe not, but I give no promises." She let Kaitlyn digest that before continuing. "Or you can go home with your hubby. Go back to what you know and what is safe. He is probably getting a little ticked by now, but nothing that you won't be able to soothe. The same may not be true if you leave with me." Pausing again for a moment, she concluded "So you pick, come with me and deal with the consequences or choose safe and familiar."

As she finished, Anya stepped away from Kaitlyn, giving her space physically and more importantly mentally. She really did want Kaitlyn to make her own decision. If she had pressed and kept playing with her, Kaitlyn would have done anything she wanted. But the next day, she would blame Anya and deny her own desires. Anya honestly didn't care if Kaitlyn's marriage survived the night. Alan seemed like a jerk back in college and he still seemed like one, but if so, it needed to be on Kaitlyn's head. Anya knew that she could be a bitch, but she wasn't going to be that big of one.

Kaitlyn looked at Anya as her words sank in. Having recovered from the devastating orgasm, and not yet excited again, her mind was relatively clear. She knew what Anya was asking. Although it would be exciting and wonderful to stay with Anya, she could just stop. She came already once. It had been the best cum of her life but nevertheless she could go home. She could go back to her life and pretend this didn't happen. She could keep this as a memory to be brought out when she needed it.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers