It Was Better Than She Imagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers

It was the safe thing to do.

But Anya's body beckoned to her. The promises that it held were seductive. Kaitlyn's mind filled with thoughts about what they all might be. Already she had experienced pleasure that was beyond anything she had known. What would Anya do when they were someplace private? What would she ask .... Kaitlyn's mind paused. No Anya wouldn't ask. She would tell Kaitlyn what to do. And Kaitlyn would obey. That was the side of her that Anya was unleashing. Anya would tell her to do the things that Kaitlyn really wanted to do but couldn't. By ceding control to Anya, she would be freed.

Beyond that, the physical aspect of it couldn't be denied. Kaitlyn's pussy still retained the feeling of Anya's fingers inside of her. It throbbed just a little. Anya knew all the buttons to push. But so far, she only had the opportunity to push a few. Walking away would leave them untouched.

As for Alan, she really didn't know how he would react. He certainly could act like a jealous wounded husband. If this was another guy, there is no question that is how he would react. But she knew that sex between women was a fantasy for him. He might choose to ignore any aspect but that, insisting that Kaitlyn make it up to him by telling him all the details, even asking if she can't arrange a threesome. That was never going to happen, at least not with Anya. Kaitlyn could already tell that if she was with Anya, she would be Anya's and no one else's. Anya would insist, but Kaitlyn knew that was part of what she wanted herself.

Alan was the safe choice but he was the boring choice. Not only that, but increasingly he had become the unhappy choice. How much did she care about the consequences? Maybe it was time to try and find what made her happy. Maybe it was the wrong choice, but she was willing to find out.

"I want you, Anya," she said. She took Anya's hand in both of hers and squeezed it. Then she raised it to her lips and kissed it softly. Smelling her own juices, she flicked her tongue along Anya's hand to clean it off. As she finished, she looked up at Anya and said, "Take me home, lover."

"I'm glad, my little slut. I want you too, Kait," Anya said before she kissed her again. The combination of her decision, being called Anya's slut and the kiss got to Kaitlyn who returned it with an increasing passion.

Pulling away from the kiss, Anya said in a chiding tone, "Not yet, you little slut. I said that we need to wait until we get to my home."

"I'm sorry, Anya," Kaitlyn said in a surprisingly meek tone. "I can't believe how much you turn me on and it makes it hard to stop."

Touched by her little confession, Anya gave her a hug. Then taking her by the hand, they headed back into the club. She noticed a couple of knowing glances from among the smokers, but no one said anything. As they walked closer to the dance floor, she could feel Kaitlyn's fingers tighten their grip. The real moment of truth was coming when they had to confront Alan.

Anya's prediction about Alan was accurate. He was looking around and constantly glancing at his watch. They had been gone for almost half an hour. He was about to go looking for them. There was something about the whole evening that unsettled him, a feeling of not being in control of the situation. Anya was the one who was in control and Kaitlyn was just letting her. He just wanted her to get back so that they could go home.

Suddenly he realized they were approaching the table. "There you are," he started to say in an angry tone but he trailed off. At first all he noticed was how Kaitlyn was holding Anya's hand. It wasn't like girl friends would, if they were staying together in a crowd. Their arms were together, fingers linked. Kaitlyn was leaning against Anya. If it was anyone else, he would have assumed that they were a couple. Then he noticed how Kaitlyn looked. Her hair was messed up and her lipstick smeared. Somehow she had gotten some dirt on her face. He couldn't believe it but she had the look of someone who had been playing around. Even the way her body held itself, it somehow made him think of how languid her body was after sex. Kaitlyn was meeting his gaze but she said nothing.

He didn't even realize Anya was speaking for a moment. She spoke louder and sharper.

"Alan!"

He looked over at her. She had a smug look on her face, almost contemptuous. "What is it, Anya? And what happened to my wife?"

"We're leaving, Alan. Kaitlyn and I are leaving. She will see you when she comes home." Anya was very matter of fact.

He was stunned. He looked back over to Kaitlyn who was still looking directly at him. "What do you mean? She's coming home with me."

"No she isn't," Anya shook her head.

All the pieces fell together for Alan. "You fucking, dyke. Who do you think you are?" he said with his voice rising.

"Don't be stupid, Alan and don't do anything that you may regret later. Who am I? Alan, I'm the fucking dyke who just fucked your wife. Now we are going back to my place where we will fuck again and again. And when she is tired of that, maybe she will come home." Anya's tone was piercing. Even though she didn't raise her voice, every word came through clear to Alan. "Nothing is going to change that. And if you are too big of a jerk, then I will be coming back with her to make sure she is okay."

Alan's anger suddenly was overwhelmed by fear for his marriage. He noticed that as Anya had spoken, Kaitlyn's other hand also took Anya's arm as if to take strength from her. "Kaitlyn?" he asked in a hesitant tone.

Maybe if Alan had continued to press, Kaitlyn might have changed her mind. The fear of what might happen was still there. But his temper evaporated in front of Anya's strength. She could feel how calm Anya was; how in control. It was the core of what attracted her to Anya. It was something that Alan never demonstrated. Her choice was never clearer than at that moment.

"I'm going with her, Alan. Go home. I will see you when I come home." Kaitlyn's voice held just a hint of what she thought of him.

He made one more attempt to protest but Kaitlyn held up a finger and stopped him in his tracks. "Don't! You are the one who kept bringing up other women. You opened Pandora's Box and these are the consequences." Kaitlyn knew that this was spiteful and was only partially true but it helped her soothe her conscious. With that, she slammed the door on any chance of changing her mind. She had made her decision and she didn't want to argue about it.

Alan sank down into his seat. Anya smiled a little sympathetically but then she dug the knife in a bit more. "Thank you for getting the bill, Alan. I had a wonderful time. Perhaps we will be doing this again." Alan just stared up at Kaitlyn who was no longer paying any attention to him.

As they started to walk away, Anya slipped her arm around Kaitlyn who snuggled up close inside the circle of her arm. Kaitlyn's mind already had forgotten about Alan and was thinking forward to the rest of the night.

Watching them until the left, Alan kept hoping that Kaitlyn would look back.

She didn't.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers