All Comments on 'It Wasn't Meant to Happen'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bit weird

I had trouble with how aggressive Steph was but I could deal mostly, but then introducing another woman then going straight to wedding rings and being married? There are some realms of suspension of disbelief that just do not work.

patrick918patrick918over 7 years ago
rather alot HOT !!

your story to me was hot . id love to read more of you and sis or any kinda fam. stuff .. big big fan great work ..........

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, so well written; made you feel you were there with them feeling the touches and emotions too ! Yes, it's great that they did finally have sex and both enjoyed it. I think all 3 ( including Carla ) should spend a day screwing and playing all day until it's time for Steph & her brother to leave. That she should know their plans and stay in touch. I think brother and sister should deepen their sex play and do it as much as they can every day. Please give us another chapter or two as its so HOT. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Enjoyed it 'till the moment you introduced Carla, she didn't fit in with the whole setting of two loving siblings on the way to perpetual happiness. If she was brought in at a lated date, like a parting gift before leaving for Africa, it would have worked a lot better than it did this way. The rest was a great story of love, loss, new discoveries, sexual excitement and great food. This does deserve at least one more chapter though.

4*

MrMac98MrMac98over 7 years ago
Rushed Ending

I loved the story, especially the build up but when you added Carla it seemed the story started to get rushed. I think you could have expanded with a couple of more three-somes with Carla and then move to the married part... all in all it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh . . .

Introducing Carla spoiled the magic and romance and love between brother and sister. That's the reason I give this a 3 and not higher. You're a good writer; just misjudged your plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got to agree

Threesome does not equal better. Was great in the beginning as romance of brother and sister. The ending did feal rushed. You are very talented, i think this just needed a focus on the siblings.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Mmmmm

Well, I came, twice lol, and then, fuck me, I cried it was that sweet. Maybe sweet is the wrong word but for me, it'll do. I loved it, gave you a well deserved 5. Thankyou. ...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Was very good.

Would like more. But if it stops here that's OK too.

hottiebonniehottiebonnieover 7 years ago
Hot...until the friend was introduced

Very hot brother and sister romance. I had several orgasms when reading the sex between brother and sister. But introducing Carla spoiled the magic between you and Steph..It was unnecessary to include her. Took something away from the eroticism between brother and sister having sex.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Tight and right from carnal slow simmer to boil aspect but ....

I being the greedy reader that I am ... wanted the siblings to be more purpose driven and have more multi-faceted aspects of their character displayed. This was basically hot, lonely, intelligent, sensitive brother finds out his sister is much the same and the inevitable shortly ( but not rapidly ) follows . Kudos for the initial sexual restraint before culmination and elevated dialogue .

Challenge your characters more - it's clear you have the tools to make it work and go from 5 star to hall of fame level.

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A well crafted story,

Very well written. Loved the plot, the characters and it was believable. The only distraction was the large breasts the vast majority of woman have average breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I liked this story a lot! I have always wanted to do my older sister, but never had the chance. Stories like this are my vicarious thrills. Please keep writing these great stories.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 7 years ago
It was meant to happen

I liked this story a lot. A person goes in reading knowing sibling sex is going to happen. The way the family members get to the sex is the beauty of the story. Brother and sister were headed to the act; they could have simply found themselves fucking. Carla was a distraction best placed in the story later after the siblings getting together. A great read over all and I totally got into the romance of the brother and sister.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!!

Enjoyed all your stories but this one gets the most re-reads.

Great character depth, good plot, awsome twist.... Keep em coming

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Very, Very Nice

You are a very talented writer. I do think that adding Carla to the story when you did took the edge off for no good reason. You artfully build the emotion and contact between brother and sister, leading up to what would be their first full lovemaking and then douse it all with cold water. All of your build-up washed away in a few paragraphs and then, after the threesome, an abrupt ending. Don't get me wrong, it was still a good story and many times things happen in life. It just seemed to me that Carla didn't add anything to the story, only disrupted it. Thanks for sharing, though. There were some very nice and sexy goings-on and I enjoyed it overall.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Good one!

Really enjoyed it!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 7 years ago
Superb

Just enough buildup, just enough tension, real enough to actually picture it. Well, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sensitively Portrayed

His holding back was letting her be in control of how things developed, something she needed to regain her confidence. That way, she isn't likely to pull back or shut things down as she would have if he'd pushed her. Well written. I applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too bad it happened

I agree with Robinius1 and others who were disappointed at Carla's intrusion into the story. It would have been a much stronger story with just the brother and sister, and not the threesome. (I'm not fond of lesbian stories anyway.) You write well, but miscalculated the plot. Love between siblings was strong and compelling. 2 stars.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
I have to agree as well ...

..., Carla should've gone home, rather than having the three together. She wasn't necessary for the two of them going the rest of the way, taking that final step.

Steph may have been a little "... fucked up in here.", but aren't we all, to some extent or another?

Other than that, I loved it. Good buildup, but the best part was their love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eeuww.! What an appallingly insensitive woman!

What an appallingly insensitive woman! Even if you think polyamory is just fine, don't you have any obligation to discuss it with your lover before you bring home (without consulting him), not a former lover but a current lover you haven't told him about, to fuck in front of him? (STDs anyone? I noticed no condoms.) You make no effort to see if he is okay with this, you just start going at it. You have led him to believe that you love him and are planning to consummate your relationship with him tonight. If you meant that, why can't you put her off until you have talked to him about her. Or are you just lying to him? She doesn't even consult him when they get to his place, they just start going at it in his presence. He should dump his sister, not because of her morals, which are bad enough, but because of her demonstrated contempt for his feelings. Surely he can't still think she loves him, or he her.

Geez! He flew halfway round the world to be with his sister because she seemed troubled. And she can't put off a woman she has only known for 3 days to be with her brother and now lover. We never did learn what was troubling her, but at least we can be sure it wasn't any moral compunctions about a relationship. It is apparent she doesn't have any of those.

Dude, Run Away! Run Away!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

This was a good story until Carla was introduced into it. Her appearance in the story didn't make any sense and rather spoiled the storyline of the developing relationship between Steph and Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As Others Have Said

It was a very good story UNTIL you decided to toss in the lesbian fuck buddy and ruined the entire vibe. What a shame.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080about 6 years ago
my 2 cents

Everyone is saying that Carla was a waste of space. First of all, he came into town unannounced, secondly she wanted her friend to meet her brother and thirdly sometimes in real life shit happens. I mean, what guy doesn't dream of being with 2 hot girls? I had and turned down the first 3 some ever offered to me. The invitation came from my wife and the girls name was Carla....not shit, true story. She asked why I said no, and I told her because I wanted to be fair. She then asked what I meant and I said if one day it was a Carl and not a Carla, I can say no without feeling one sided. She told me it would never happen. She said that she was bi (we were married for about a year by then and I didn't know) and I had the only dick she'd ever need. Needless to say after 27 years of marriage we've had 3 some with over 20 girls and the last one was around thanksgiving. If was a writer, the stories I could tell, the birthdays..........

Oh and about the story....AWSOME!

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
Everyone says Carla shouldn't have been there

And I think Matt and Steph would heartily agree with you. But if she hadn't showed up in the story, Steph would still have had to deal with her, even if you didn't have to read about it. Sometimes people switch relationships. This seems to be one of those times.

At least from our point of view she added some complexity to what would otherwise have been a pretty straight-forward story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In opposition to many, if not most, of the comments, I thought that Carla added just the right mix. Yes, it seemed like they were about to seal the deal, but either might have backed out. Adding Carla reduced the stress and allowed things to proceed more naturally. But hey, it’s just my opinion. In the end, it’s your story and you told it like you wanted. It was very good, worth every bit of five stars.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know you ended the story... but I want more from this sweet couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carla? Why? It was just perfect as it was unfolding. But you had to take a page from So Cal porn industry, didn't you? ha ha ha

HankVErikHankVErikover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very well paced and very hot. What was going to happen between Steph and Matt was a tad telegraphed, but what do you expect from an erotic story in this category. I’d love to see more of their relationship unfold, but perhaps from the point of view of an outsider after they return to Africa - or maybe even have Carla visit them there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave this story a 2 star rating. The story was going along nicely then the author had a brain cramp a just had to add Carla to the mix. The author adding Carla and the in your face lesbian relationship was as much of a turn off as when other authors throw in the parents at the end of good sibling love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...