It's a Funny Old World Ch. 02

Story Info
The story takes an unexpected turn.
4.1k words
4.21
5.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a bedsit, it was pretty grim but cheap, we made the most of it for two months. I started my new job, Jackie got herself a well-paid position as a beauty consultant in a posh department store. We soon found a decent house and somehow managed to get a mortgage, we moved in, no furniture, only an old mattress to sleep and shag on, it hurt my back so we usually ended up doggy fashion, much to both parties' pleasure, Jackie always said it was her favourite position, I certainly never complained.

A month later and we had a few quid so we started getting the usual home comforts, a decent bed being number one on my agenda, things were going well. I took to my new job like a duck to water and got decent reviews at my appraisals. I met up with Andy about once a month for a beer and a chat, he announced he was getting married to a girl called Jenny, he produced a photograph of his intended, she appeared a real stunner. Five foot two, eyes of blue, long blonde hair, beautiful features, very petite, a true English rose, we arranged a week-end in London for the four of us. When we met up Jenny did not disappoint, her photograph didn't actually do her justice, her tits were slightly too big if that's possible, and she had a great bubbly outgoing personality, she and Jackie got on from the start. Their wedding was a grand affair in an ancient Castle in the Midlands, Jenny`s Daddy was well off and didn't mind spending it on his only daughter.

The following year, my first full year at work I was flying and won an incentive prize of an all-expenses paid holiday in Jamaica, I actually won the southern area prize and Andy got the award in the north, we were all excited about 10 days holiday in the sun. There would be all the winners from all over the world, the boss Marcus Long would be joining us for a few days including a grand dinner with presentations and the like. Business class travel superb accommodation we were on the top floor of two, balcony overlooking the Caribbean, Andy and Jenny were billeted next door. We had a great few day's swimming, sun bathing, great food, great company, we had met most of the other people in our group, that's when I got chatting to a couple at the beach bar one afternoon. A very attractive woman in her late thirties, perhaps early forties and her husband, quite a suave looking chap, "I take it you haven't met Marcus and his partner yet?" The lady who was called Audrey asked me.

"No," I sensed she wanted to say something.

"He`ll like you, and your colleague, Andy isn't it?" She said rather tongue in cheek I thought.

"More like he`ll like their partners," Her husband Carl chirped up, he was rather drunk and slurred slightly.

"Take no notice of my husband," Audrey said throwing a harsh glance at her husband. "He`s a lovely man," He husband raised his eyebrows as if to say different.

"You've been here before?" I asked.

"Yes, for the last 8 years." She beamed, "We get an invite every year from Marcus."

"Every year since."

"Since you won the prize dear," She finished her husband`s sentence before grabbing him by the arm, "See you at dinner," She announced and quickly whisked him away.

"We should get ready for dinner," Jenny stated, Jackie agreed and we returned to our rooms. I took to lying on the sunbed on the balcony. Jackie was flitting around she was in her bikini and I grabbed her as she walked past.

"Come here," I demanded and pulled her towards me, "I want to lick your pussy," I whispered in her ear.

"Steve! I must get ready," She didn't sound too convincing, I manoeuvred her towards the chair, she sat down and I knelt in front of her, she didn't object when I opened her legs and began to kiss my way up to her pussy. I pulled the crotch of her bikini bottoms to one side exposing her shaven quim. For the next ten minutes I licked her towards an orgasm, teasing her and enjoying her sex, she was moaning and moving sexily, I stopped teasing and attacked her little button, she exploded into orgasm grabbing my head and working my tongue and her clitty in unison. "God you`re incorrigible," She said once she`d stopped moaning, she slipped away to shower and dress for the presentation party.

We met Andy and Jenny in the dining room and had enjoyed a couple of drinks we were called into dinner with everyone else. We were all seated when Marcus Long and his partner Constance made their entrance, Marcus was a huge black guy, well over six foot, with a large physic dressed in a white tux, there was an aura of confidence surrounding him. Constance was an olive-skinned beauty, she looked tiny compared to her husband, upon a closer look her magnificent figure could be seen, they made an impressive couple. Marcus introduced himself and his wife, welcomed everyone before we enjoyed the meal. A few speeches afterwards before the prize winners received their awards, Marcus shook my hand, his huge hand dwarfed mine, he congratulated me and handed me a small trophy and an envelope. "We will have a chat later," He said before I returned to my seat. The presentation concluded and the dancing and drinking commenced in earnest, a real good night appeared to be on the cards, and so it transpired.

Jenny and Andy were having a break between dances leaving Jackie and myself booging away I noticed Marcus and his wife approach our table, they sat down and began chatting to Andy and Jenny. I noticed they were laughing and Marcus order champagne, the tunes were bouncing and Jackie was really enjoying herself, we must have danced for another half hour, when we returned to our table, Andy and Jenny were nowhere to be seen, and I couldn't spot Marcus or Constance but thought nothing of it, we finished our drinks and decided to retire for the night, the evening was almost finished and it was a rather drunken couple who headed to their room arm in arm. We had passionate sex, rough and pretty unsophisticated sex, just what we both wanted, similar to one of our first encounters, good old-fashioned shagging, lovely.

The following morning we hit the pool area after a leisurely breakfast, I was surprised we hadn't seen Andy or Jenny, they usually met us for breakfast or by the pool.

"Too much falling down water I expect," Jackie laughed lying back taking the sun, we didn't see them all day and, on our way, back to our room I tapped on their door, Andy answered, he looked awful, absolutely awful.

"Andy, are you alright?" I asked.

"Delhi belly," He managed, "Jenny is worse."

"Christ mate, anything we can do?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"No, no, I`ve got medicine I doubt we`ll see you before we get on the plane tomorrow," He closed the bedroom door without another word. I related the news to Jackie who seemed concerned for her friends, "I`m sure they`ll be on the plane tomorrow."

"I`m sure you`re right," I said heading for the shower, shortly afterwards we went down for dinner our last dinner of a wonderful holiday, we were shown to a table in the dining room and almost as soon as we had taken our seats we were joined by Marcus and Connie.

"Don't mind if we join you do you," Marcus said moving a chair for his wife to sit down.

"It would be our pleasure," Jackie replied before I had the opportunity, Marcus threw her a broad grin and kissed her hand. Marcus entertained us with various tales of his, Jackie appeared enchanted with him, Constance was equally good company and we chatted pleasantly, before Marcus asked Jackie if she would dance with him, she readily accepted his invitation. The evening was winding down when Marcus invited us for a nightcap in his appartement, we laughed and joked walking to their rooms just like old friends, it seemed a little surreal if I`m honest.

The drinks flowed, good sounds from the music system, the apartment was very luxurious, Jackie appeared enchanted with its grandeur. After about an hour of chat and too many drinks I felt ready to call it a night and asked Jackie if she was ready to leave, she told me in no uncertain terms she was enjoying herself and wasn't ready to leave, stupidly I said I was leaving and she could stay if that's what she wanted, I said my goodnights and left in a huff. Returning to our room I was miffed and knew I had handled the situation poorly, I mused over the problem for a few minutes and decided to take a stroll along the beach for ten minutes, I would pop in and pick up Jackie when I had let the walk calm me down.

I strolled along the water's edge the waves gently breaking the moonlight reflecting off the sea, absolutely beautiful, if only Jackie was sharing the experience with me. I slowly made my way back, I wondered if I could see into the Long`s apartment from the beach, they were on the ground floor with their own beach terrace. I approached and from a distance could see the lights were on in the apartment. I looked into the lounge but couldn't see anyone, I assumed Jackie must have left, I felt relieved and decided to get back to our bedroom asap. Moving away I noticed the light was on in the Long`s bedroom something drew me to take a peek, perhaps I`d get a view of Connie naked or close to, my cock twitched, the bedroom had large glass patio doors I moved to hide myself behind a bush, I found I could see perfectly into the bedroom. The sight I saw took my breath away, Connie was indeed naked, she was sitting on her husband's face, I could see his tongue working on her, she appeared to be enjoying his efforts, her eyes were closed, he was holding her hips, she was massaging her own perfect tits. Their bed was facing the doors Marcus lower half was covered by the sheet, there appeared to be a considerable tent.

The expression across Connie`s face told me she was close to orgasm that`s when I got another shock, Jackie, my Jackie came into view, my mouth opened in shock, she was only wearing her white thong, her perfect tanned body looked exquisite. I wanted to storm in and drag her out but something stopped me, Jackie moved forwards to the bed and pulled the sheet off Marcus, his huge cock leapt into view, Jackie didn't hesitate she reached out and took it in her hand. I say took it in hand her fingers got nowhere near around his girth, she placed both hands on his member, there was enough cock still exposed that any man would be proud of. Without hesitation Jackie knelt on the bed and took the head of his cock into her mouth, she appeared to struggle with his size, hardly surprising. She went to work on his cock, licking his length, attacking his huge balls, I could see her tongue lapping away. Connie bent forward and also began to work on his cock. Marcus raised his head to watch the two women sucking and licking his cock. I couldn't hear anything but saw Connie say something the Jackie, I watched as the two women moved around and Jackie straddled Marcus`s chest offering him a great view of all her charms, she went back to sucking the head of his cock. I watched as Marcus pulled her thong to one side, I visualised his view of her ass and pussy, he grabbed her by the hips and moved her towards his mouth. I noticed she began to go at his cock harder as he presumably found her sex with his oral skills.

Without warning Connie moved out of sight, Jackie had all of Marcus`s monster prick to herself and she didn't hold back, going at it like a girl possessed. A few minutes of this and he would no doubt shoot his load, I had first-hand experience of Jackie's oral skills, I also recognised het present mood, she was after his spunk.

Marcus appeared to have other ideas and wriggled away from her oral skills. he quickly positioned himself behind her, he pushed her head down onto the bed, taking his cock in his other hand he rubbed the head along my girlfriend's sex.

Masterfully it didn't take him more than a second to find the spot he desired, he grabbed her by the hips and pushed forwards, Jackie came up off the bed on her arms, her mouth opened and her eyes widened when Marcus entered her pussy, her hand went back presumably in an attempt to stop the invasion of her body by his massive cock, he knocked her hand away, I could see she was saying no, no to him. Marcus was having none of her protests he was gripping her hips tightly and began to fuck her in long slow deliberate strokes. He appeared to be going deeper with every thrust, Jackie's eyes got wider and wider, she was screaming as he went in balls deep and began to screw her mercilessly.

It was then I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Good evening sir," I spun around to see two complex security guards staring at me, one male and one female, "Enjoying the show, are we?" The female officer asked sarcastically, "I`m sure Mr Long will have something to say about this," She sounded serious, "That's my girlfriend." I stammered; it was the only thing I could think of.

"And she`s not the first and I doubt she`ll be the last I can assure you sir," The male officer said smugly, his gaze never left the window. "She appears to be enjoying herself wouldn't you agree sir," He said nodding towards the window, his colleague was also staring at the scene, I turned there was little doubt Jackie was getting the fucking of her life, I could see the whites of her knuckles as she gripped the bed sheet, I also saw she was now pushing back onto Marcus`s giant cock I could imagine her screaming in orgasm.

"I`d say she was most definitely enjoying herself," The female office agreed in a husky voice. "Unlike the lady last night." She added.

"What?" I stammered, "You mean this is a regular thing?"

"Oh yes sir, Mr Long enjoys a varied number of partners, he also seems to like knowing he is being watched." She informed me with a knowing look.

"You mean...?"

"Yes sir, we are under strict instructions to report anyone standing in this very spot," The male officer began to take photographs on me and from the angle I assumed he would get the bedroom action in the shots. "Now we`d ask you to return to your room sir," They both had guns and I moved away. I hid around the corner the two officers observed the sexual action in Marcus`s bedroom for a few moments before they continued their beat walking slowly down the beach,

When I considered they were far enough away I returned to the viewing spot. Marcus and Jackie had changed position, Marcus was lying flat on the bed, Jackie was once again sucking his cock, he pulled her up to straddle him I watched her reach back and grab his cock she directed it into her pussy. I had a perfect view of his huge penis stretching her pussy lips around his giant head, it didn't take her long before she was riding him hard, his cock slamming in and out of her, she was creaming all over his cock, his cock was totally white. She repositioned herself so her feet were next to his chest and she lowered herself down once again onto his cock, this time in one movement she was balls deep.

Their next position was missionary Jackie`s legs high in the air I watched a familiar sight of her feet arching when she orgasmed, her whole body was shaking. She had hardly recovered when Marcus got her on top of him again, and again she willing sank down onto his cock, riding him once again, she appeared insatiable.

It was then Connie reappeared she had her back to me and she appeared to be analysing the situation, Marcus said something and Connie turned to face the doors, I couldn't believe what I saw, she was wearing a huge black strap on cock she walked to the doors and pulled the curtains shut, end of show. Jesus what was going to happen now?

I walked away my head in a complete mess, I walked down the disserted beach towards the far end of the complex. I approached the security guards hut where they prevented anyone straying outside our resort complex and their protection. I stopped and was about to turn and walk back when I heard the unmistakable sound of a woman`s voice, a woman squealing with pleasure, sexual pleasure if I wasn't mistaken. Moving towards the hut I could see the two security guards were having sex, the woman was bent over the small table, her trousers and panties around her knees. The guy was behind her his cock buried deep inside his very willing partner, he was giving his female colleague a serious rogering, she seemed to be appreciating his efforts as an orgasm swept over her. The flash of my mobile camera stopped them like and electric shock my second photograph caught a classic expression of terror across both their faces, the girl stood upright the chap's hard cock was caught beautifully in my third snap. I could see why his partner had been enjoying it, he wasn't in Marcus`s league but wouldn't have had a problem getting into porn movies.

"Perk of the job eh?" I said sarcastically, "You`re bosses will be impressed," I turned and left, I had no intention of telling anyone and would delete the photographs later, I chuckled to myself, appeared everyone was at it here.

I strolled slowly back and I was half way back to our apartment the beach was still deserted I hoped Jackie would be waiting for me although I hadn't got a clue what we would say to each other.

"Excuse me sir," I recognised the voice of the female security officer. I spun round expecting to be facing a gun or something like that, "Sir, please can I ask you not to report us," She sounded tearful, "We are both reliant on this job, please sir," She approached me I could smell her perfume, "I`m begging."

"Beg harder," I said remembering how she had ridiculed me when I had said it was my girlfriend with Marcus.

"Is there anything I can do," She sounded desperate.

"Suck my cock," I said without thinking, and immediately regretted it, for some reason.

The situation was then taken out of my control, "And you promise you won't tell?"

"I promise and I`ll delete the evidence," She moved closer, her hand found my belt in seconds she had my cock out.

"Mmmmm nice cock," She exclaimed, "My first white boy," I wondered if she was just saying that to make me feel good, my cock was very stiff she wanked me a little, "The rumours about white men isn't true is it," She sounded genuine, she kissed the crown of my dick, "A nice big cock, Mmmmm," She took me deep into her mouth wrapping her lips around me, I reckoned it wasn't her first mouthful of cock that evening. She was like a vacuum cleaner, by god she was good. She had me on the cusp of cumming quickly, I looked around at the sea and managed to stave off shooting into her mouth just for that moment, wishing to enjoy her considerable oral talents as long as possible. She worked my cock and balls beautifully I looked down at her she was looking up at me, she pulled me from her mouth, "You`re going to cum now," She smiled and returned her attentions to my cock, she was looking into my eyes, just before she took me into her throat, every inch of my cock disappeared into her mouth, she then used her tongue to lick my balls, a very talented girl indeed. Of course, her prediction I was going to cum was perfectly correct and I pumped a huge load down her throat, she didn't miss a drop. She knew when I was finished, she placed a kiss on the head of my cock, she stood up turned and began to walk away, "Please keep your promise," She said over her shoulder. I returned to my room Jackie wasn't there, I crawled into bed and although my mind was in turmoil, I must have drifted off to sleep. I was disturbed by Jackie slipping into bed next to me I wanted to question her, she was in deep asleep before I found a question.

I lay next to her drifting in and out of sleep until I felt her move, she breathed deeply and turned her back to me, I looked under the sheet admiring her wonderful figure and her great arse, her hand reached out and found my hard cock, she giggled and wiggled her arse guiding me towards her sex. I couldn't resist my cock went into her very easily, I could only feel how very hot her sex was, I`d never felt a woman this hot, scalding didn`t describe it, almost painfully hot, but also fantastic.

12